ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

What a nightmare yesterday TOTM so decided to eat alot of junk in end,havnt added to diary as I'm too embarrassed lol but I have pointed for it all.

Ok today I start my new job so hoping I won't eat as much junk with nerves and too busy etc.but who knows lol.

Breakfast
Toast x 2 with Lurpak (5)
Marmite (0)
Biscuit (1)

(6)

Lunch

Dairylea ritz (3)
Crisps (3)
Coco pop bar (2)
2x grapefruit (0)
(8
Biscuit (1)

Dinner
Chicken (4)
Lettuce tomatoes cucumber red peppers
Jacket spud (7)

(11)

Will add Rest as an when
29/29 used
Weeklies 28/49 used

Last edited:
Well it's weekend and hub is home so diet usually goes wring but he's going out tonight and I'm staying in so shouldn't be as tempted to snack ;-)

Breakfast today

Bacon (2)
Bread (5)
Biscuit (1)

(8

Lunch...
Coco pop bar (2)
Dairylea ritz (3)
Pom bear (3)

(8)

Dinner...

16/29
Weeklies 30/49 used

Last edited:
Last night was a disaster food wise!!what didn't I eat is the question?eeekk
So I've drawn a line and back on track today

Breakfast
Pancakes (5)
Coco pop bar (2)

(7)

Lunch

Dinner
Chicken(4)
Potatoes (3)
Gravy (1)
Yorkshire Pud (1)
Loads of veg (0) (9)

Will update lunch when I hav it

That the key, just draw a line under it and start again! X

I was exactly the same last night! Been good tod tho so hopefully won't gain! Haha xx

WI this morning,even though I said I wasn't gonna do it!lol I've STS this week.I'm
Not too upset about that considering it was TOTM and went over my points stupidly!I'm gonna try the Wendy plan this week to see if have a higher loss next week as only seem to lose 1lb at a time or STS so gonna try my damn hardest to stick to Wendy plan.
Xx

Food diary today

Breakfast

Banana strawberry and blueberry smoothie (4)

Lunch
Corned beef roll (5)
Crisps (4)
100% orange lemon and lime juice (0)
(9)

snacks
Biscuits (2)

Dinner

Chicken (4)
Asda low fat korma sauce (3)
Tilda basmati rice (8)

(15)

Meringue (1)
Grapefruit,cherries and satsuma (0)

29/29 dailies
2/49 weeklies (following Wendy plan)

Just done a 5 mile walk with my little one!had to really as appointment at docs and no car today so walk we did,in this very windy weather lol!

Looking forward to that korma think it's quite low points really and alot of food gonna have that in front of soaps tonight then early to bed to read my new book!!so nice to have an evening alone,as much as I miss my oh!lol xx
:)

Last edited:
Here to follow,

Sounds like ur doing great...

Im back on track from today wi is wednesday .. Really just want it over and done with. My leader has a class elsewhere on a monday i might just head to that to get on track...

Good luck this week

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Claireanddanielson

Good luck with the wendy plan this week. I might give it a try next week just for a wee change. This weekend I've a party and 2 weekends after that I'm away for a weekend so next week I'll have the time. I'll check in to see how you are finding it. xx

Racheldublin said:
Here to follow,

Sounds like ur doing great...

Im back on track from today wi is wednesday .. Really just want it over and done with. My leader has a class elsewhere on a monday i might just head to that to get on track...

Good luck this week

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks chick will check out your diary too!!
Good luck with WI!
Xxx

MrsLmc said:
Claireanddanielson

Good luck with the wendy plan this week. I might give it a try next week just for a wee change. This weekend I've a party and 2 weekends after that I'm away for a weekend so next week I'll have the time. I'll check in to see how you are finding it. xx

Thanks hun,as yet I have no plans for the weekend just work so will try sooo hard to keep to it!got a weekend off in couple of weeks and me and oh are going out,so if I do well until then I am gonna have a big blowout lol!!then I'll be good again till Xmas ;-)
Hope u have a great week xx

Back