ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Claireanddanielson

Silver Member
Today

Breakfast
Muffin with jam (6)
Rich t biscuit (1)

(7)

Lunch
Cheese and tomato omelette (7)
Pom bears (3)
(10)

Dinner
Toad in the hole with broccoli cabbage and carrots,mash and gravy
(12)

(29)

Zumba class later but won't eat activity points will have a grapefruit and clementines when get home.
Xx

Today

Breakfast
3 toasted pancakes (6)

Lunch
Pom bears (3)
Rice krispie Cereal bar(2)
Cup a soup veg (3)
Clementine (0)
(8

Dinner will be
Chicken and mushroom pie (12)
Lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,peppers,mushrooms and bit of cesaer dressing (1)

So got 2pp left for the eve,will be off to zumba again tonight for an hour so will just have some fruit and ww yoghurt when get home.
Oh and spent a good 1hr walking in the forest today with my dog and son.this ww plan is definitely encouraging me to keep very fit and active

Used last pp on bit of low fat feta yum yum

Attachments

• image-3802336706.jpg
    image-3802336706.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
It us great fun isn't it,I've been going about 2 months now and it's highly addictive,ended up doing a legs bums and tum class after zumba tonight!killed me lol don't think I'll be walking much tomorro lol xx

Wow legs bums and tums definitely used muscles I havnt used before!can feel it today!but no pain no gain!!having an easier day today,taking my son to local playgroup then only exercise I'm having is a light stroll into town later to pick up few bits and bobs!

Breakfast today
Scrambled eggs (4)
1 slice of toast (3)
Grilled tomatoes (0)
(7)
Snacks
Biscuits (2)

Lunch
2 sausages (5)
Small bread roll(2)
Pom bears (3) I'm addicted lol
Grapefruit (0)

Dinner
Chilli con Carnie with potato wedges (9)

Last edited:
So been to morrisons today and noticed they sell bottles
Of Starbucks frappucinos!!blended one with ice when I got back!!my they are gorge!!lreminded me of all the frappes I used to drink when I lived in Greece!yum yum.pointed them at 3pp so using a few weeklies today!
Xx

Chilli was lush had two morrisons eat smart slices of garlic bread too!gonna have some 100% fruit juice tonight and an apple!!exciting...not!lol I've got 20 weeklies left and of to the cinema tomorro night for a rare night out to c inbetweeners movie so may use those on some salty popcorn!gonna try hav low point meals all day tomorro so can have some treats at cinema!
Xx

Right it's cinema day!!I'm so excited feel like I'm going on a first date,its been that long since we last went together!hehe so the plan is to have a low point day today so I can treat myself to popcorn and snacks tonight!lol but I'm stuck in the house all day waiting for a parcel to be collected so I need to avoid temptations!gonna blitz my house!so here goes.

Breakfast

Banana,strawberry and blueberry smoothie made with muller light strawberry biopot and semi skimmed milk (4pp)

Lunch

Cup a soup,morrisons eat smart veg (1)
2 x ryvita crackers (2)
Dairylea light triangle (1)
Tomatoes (0)
Pepsi max glass (0)
Hula hoops (4)

(8)

Dinner

Birdseye Southern fried chicken piece (6)
Lettuce,cucumber tomatoes cesaer dressing (1)
Garlic bread slice (2)

(9)

Hope all have a great day
Xx

Last edited:
Claire I just noticed u pointed rice crispy cereal bar as 3, I'm sure they are only 2, so with that n pom bears saved 2 points there x

Cinema was funny as,Shame I felt like my head was gonna explode,cinema was far too hot we ha one of those premium
Sofas to sit on and well didn't like it,was too hot sat that close to oh,we decided we like our own space!lol was sick when I got home and went strait to bed.
Woke feeling much better today gonna do a bit of exercise in the garden today doing some digging with my oh before work this afternoon.

Breakfast today

Toast with jam (6)
Mini cookie (1)
(7)
Lunch
Cheesy toastie (7)(I know bread again!)
Hulas (4)
Diet cole (0)

(12)

think I'm gonna have a chow mein for tea, after work with a couple of coronas using my weeklies tonight while watching the xfactor

Have a good day xx

Last edited:
Morning feeling great after a lovely sleep.

Breakfast today

Toasted pancakes (5)
Rice krispie cereal bar (2)
Glass of 100% fruit juice (0)

(7)

Lunch
Tba

Dinner

Chicken (4)
Mash (3)
Gravy(1)
Yorkshire pudding (1)
Broccoli
Carrots
Cabbage
(9)

Claireanddanielson said:
Cinema was funny as,Shame I felt like my head was gonna explode,cinema was far too hot we ha one of those premium
Sofas to sit on and well didn't like it,was too hot sat that close to oh,we decided we like our own space!lol was sick when I got home and went strait to bed.
Woke feeling much better today gonna do a bit of exercise in the garden today doing some digging with my oh before work this afternoon.

Breakfast today

Toast with jam (6)
Mini cookie (1)
(7)
Lunch
Cheesy toastie (7)(I know bread again!)
Hulas (4)
Diet cole (0)

(12)

think I'm gonna have a chow mein for tea, after work with a couple of coronas using my weeklies tonight while watching the xfactor

Have a good day xx

Ooh I like a icy cold corona with a wedge of lime! How many pp are they? Xx

It all went to pot!ended up in the park across the road from
Me they had a family day there so had few beers while my son checked out bouncy castles lol.and now I'm in the pub! Oh dear!:-( dreading tomorro now!xx

Aww I'm sure you'll b fine! Got to enjoy urself xx

Back