Food diary using 1,2,3 success system!

Dinner was so good last night and very filling!

Today's plan:

Breakfast: Cornflakes with milk and a glass of OJ (4)
Morning snack: Coffee and WW lemon slice (2)
Lunch: Soup (1) with bread (2.5)
Afternoon snack: Nutri-grain bar and apple (2.5)

This brings my to 12, leaving me 6-8 points for dinner which is plenty! I may have another lemon slice or coffee to in the afternoon which would leave me with 6 for dinner only.

It sure does! Feeling motivated and got my weigh in on Thursday! Hoping to lose an average of 2lbs a week so I can meet my September Challenge target of 8lbs :)

My soup is a different kind today and 1pt less than yesterday! It's crazy how much difference one point can make! Means one more lemon slice for me ;)

Thank you!

I buy the Heinz squeeze & stir tubes as they are easy to take to work! Tomato is 2pt and Minestroni is 1pt (which is what I have today!)

Both very yummy :)

I'm technically doing my third year just now, I got a year long internship with Fircroft near Manchester. Really happy as I'm also living with the OH just now, he moved down here for Uni last year :)

Yeah, we're both from NE Scotland so it was an 8 hour journey between us on trains and buses as he is in Preston for Uni. We're so grateful for this year together before having to do long-distance again! Enjoying every minute of it :)

Went home early from work yesterday as I felt really sick and shaky so once home I had a nap then a nutri-grain bar (2)

I was feeling better for dinner so we had spaghetti bolognase (using extra lean beef mince, I always pour out extra fat into a cup too with low fat Dolmio sauce and a sprinkle of extra garlic) and WW garlic doughballs (only 2 points for four :O)

So my dinner was 7pts meaning my total was 18.5pts yay! :)

Today I had a sneaky look on the scales and already 1.5lbs off, looking forward to my Thursday weigh in! Looking to lose a healthy 2lbs a week on average for September challenge so looking good so far!

Taken a day off work as still feeling a bit sick and really sore head.

Today so far I've had...

Breakfast: 30g coco pops with semi-skimmed milk and OJ (3.5pts)

Breakfast cereal was always a problem for my weight loss as I didn't realise how much of it I was eating! Now I make sure to weigh it out (especially with unhealthier choices like coco pops)

Sorry to hear you are unwell,hope you feel a lot better soon,aww yup..enioy the year together :0)
Those WW doughballs sound yummy!!
I know what you mean about cereal,I always weigh mine as well.

Done great as well today, had some egg fried rice (quite a lot though so 6 pts!) and gave some of the scrambled egg to my hedgehog, Simba :)
Then had a coffee and nutri-grain bar (2.5)

So all in all 12 points today! Leaving 6-8 for dinner, for which my OH is cooking coconut and lime curry from scratch! My favourite :character00100:

Speaking of the devil, he was complaining about not losing weight today. We keep a list of our points each day in the kitchen on a post it, and he wrote down 10pts for two store bought sandwiches! I thought at least 12pts so went and checked and it came to 17pts! 10 for one and 7 for another! Fair to say he was shocked into checking more thoroughly next time and maybe sticking to one sandwich at lunch time!

The curry you are having sounds lovely :0)
Oppss about your OH's sandwiches! Just shows you when its a guesstimate! Least it's made him realise now!

I told him not to guess and actually work out the points, I don't think he realised until I actually did it and pointed out why he wasn't losing anything!

Went on a nice walk to the shops just now, lovely weather here :)

Picked up a ton of WW sandwich fillers (tuna ones in cans) as only 1pt a can! OH is determined to have healthier sandwiches now haha! Also got some gorgeous fat free Activia snackpots which are only 1pt! Munching on one just now and it may sound strange but adding mini-marshmallows to yoghurt makes it twice as tasty and not much more fatty or calorific! Still only 1pt :)

Ill again today so another day at home, food will be very much the same with a slightly healthier dinner! Coconut milk is awful for dieting :(

Started the day off with my weigh in and lost 2lbs! Right on track for September challenge! :D

alyrose said:
Ill again today so another day at home, food will be very much the same with a slightly healthier dinner! Coconut milk is awful for dieting :(

Started the day off with my weigh in and lost 2lbs! Right on track for September challenge! :D

Well done on your loss,I just congratulated you over in the September challenge :0)
Sorry to hear you are still poorly though,hope you feel a lot better soon :0)

Back