1 large green tea's with fresh lemon

Syns -
Half a Viennese Whirl - 3.5 syns.
Sugar Free jelly - 1.5 syns
Brown Sauce - 1 syn
3 quorn sausages - 3 syns
Half a slice of white bread - 3 syns
= 12 syns

Weigh in day tomorrow! I'm a happy kind of nervous haha. I've been nothing short of an angel this week, I've been doing at least 30 minutes of walking every day ( Not loads, but a heck of a lot for me! lol ) And tried to stick to 10 syns or less all week, so really hoping for a loss.. Fingers crossed :)

Hope you have all had a good day xx

Weigh in updated....

-5.5lbs this week :)

=-17lbs in 6 weeks.

I'm thrilled.. Here's to another good week xxx

26th February - Green Day

Hi everyone, hope your ok :)

Breakfast -
2 Weetabix - Healthy B
Almond Milk - Healthy A
2 large green tea with fresh lemon

Lunch -
2 Sharwoods egg noodle nests - Free
Mushrooms / Peppers / Red Onion - Free
Stir Fry sauce - 4 syns

Dinner -
2 small jacket potatoes - Free
Half a tin of beans - Free
2 laughing cow light triangles - Healthy extra A

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water.
2 large green tea's with fresh lemon

Syns -
Sugar Free jelly - 1.5 syns
Stir Fry sauce - 4 syns
Half a viensse Whirl - 3.5 syns
= 9 syns

Going to stick with the under 10 syns again for this week and see if it helps as much as it did this week :) xx

Hi lilly :wavey: I only just joined today, so i'm new to the forum.
I have been reading your daily food plans and they look really good, it's a great idea too.
Well done for a great weight loss this week aswell. I may use a couple of your daily plans myself as sometimes I really have trouble wondering what to have myself once i've cooked for my hubby and two boys.
Keep up the good work.

Loraine xxxx

Weigh in updated....

-5.5lbs this week :)

=-17lbs in 6 weeks.

I'm thrilled.. Here's to another good week xxx

WOW Lilly, congratulations on that fabulous weight loss. Well done.

Your 1/2 of a viennese whirl made me smile. but 3.1/2 syns, wow.

I wonder, how do you do your veg chilli. I have never been successful with this.

WOW Lilly, congratulations on that fabulous weight loss. Well done.

Your 1/2 of a viennese whirl made me smile. but 3.1/2 syns, wow.

I wonder, how do you do your veg chilli. I have never been successful with this.

Thanks so much x

I know, 3 and a half syns for a mouthful, but its the only thing we had in the house and i was ready to kill for a bit of sugar haha.

The chilli is so simple..

Red peppers, greens peppers, yellow peppers, red onion, a can of heinz five beans, or tesco mixed beans, any in a tomato sauce and then a tin of tomatoes also. I just add them altogether, add salt, papper, chilli ( depending on how much you would like ) and i also add smoked paprika, that is the vital bit for me, gives it a really tasty smokey taste.

Please let me know if you try it xx

Hi lilly :wavey: I only just joined today, so i'm new to the forum.
I have been reading your daily food plans and they look really good, it's a great idea too.
Well done for a great weight loss this week aswell. I may use a couple of your daily plans myself as sometimes I really have trouble wondering what to have myself once i've cooked for my hubby and two boys.
Keep up the good work.

Loraine xxxx

Welcome Lorraine and thank you :) x

I'm glad they are helping you a bit, also good to have something to look at and follow if you get stuck. Good luck on your journey, let me know how you do xx

Well done hun that's an amazing loss. Have you started noticing a difference with clothes etc? 17lb in 6 weeks is brilliant! xx

Well done hun that's an amazing loss. Have you started noticing a difference with clothes etc? 17lb in 6 weeks is brilliant! xx

Aww thank you !! x Yeah i actually can tell a difference already, can really tell a difference with my stomach. I've noticed loads just with exercise too, what used to kill me to do before has become so much more easy. Roll on the next 17lbs! Lol. Well done on your 7lbs! Good luck for next weigh in xx

Sorry to be a pain Lilly. Thanks for the recipe, would that be say 2 of each of the peppers with the beans. Also have you ever frozen it. I live on my own and it sounds a lot but I really fancy it.

Sorry to be a pain Lilly. Thanks for the recipe, would that be say 2 of each of the peppers with the beans. Also have you ever frozen it. I live on my own and it sounds a lot but I really fancy it.

If you use one of each colour pepper, 1 large red onion, 1 tin of the bean and tomatoes, that would probably make me 3 portions. Also for just using one of each, I would use 1 - 2 tea spoons of the paprika and 1 tea spoon of chilli, also I did forget to say i add garlic, sorry! And i do freeze it yes and it freezes perfectly, i have it at least 3 times a week so I always freeze it in batches.

If you were to use two of each pepper and two onions, then double the amount of tins, so 2 tins of the beans and two tins of the tomatoes and double the amount of spices you use xx Hope this makes sense!

27th February - Green Day

Breakfast -
2 Weetabix - Healthy B
Milk - Healthy A
2 large green tea with fresh lemon

Early Morning Snack -
Coco Pops Porridge - 5 syns

Lunch -
Half a can of tuna - Healthy Extra B
New potatoes - Free
Large salad - Peppers, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, red onion.
3 table spoons of lighter than light mayo - 1.5 syns

Dinner -
Half a piece of toast - 3 syns

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water.

Syns -
Coco Pops Porridge - 5 syns
3 table spoons of lighter than light mayo - 1.5 syns
Half a piece of toast - 3 syns
= 8.5 syns

I wasn't very well yesterday so didn't really eat anything after lunch :( Not feeling too great again today but will try and make sure I eat more. Hope your all having a good slimming weekend xx

If you use one of each colour pepper, 1 large red onion, 1 tin of the bean and tomatoes, that would probably make me 3 portions. Also for just using one of each, I would use 1 - 2 tea spoons of the paprika and 1 tea spoon of chilli, also I did forget to say i add garlic, sorry! And i do freeze it yes and it freezes perfectly, i have it at least 3 times a week so I always freeze it in batches.

If you were to use two of each pepper and two onions, then double the amount of tins, so 2 tins of the beans and two tins of the tomatoes and double the amount of spices you use xx Hope this makes sense!

Thank you Lilly. Have just been shopping and forgot the the beans. Just looked in the cupboard and only have those Tesco bean salad in water and vinegar. Never mind will pop to the co-op later or tomorrow. Sure they will have some.
I will let you know when I have done it. xx

Hope you feel better later Lilly.

28th February - No idea kind of day

Breakfast -
1 Piece of white Toast - 5.5 syns.
28g of philly lighter than light cheese - 1.5 syn
1 large green tea with fresh lemon

Early Dinner -
1 sweet potato made in to wedges - Free
2 large field mushrooms roasted - Free
3 laughing cow light triangles - Healthy Extra A
1 peri peri chicken breast wrapped in parma ham - Free
Peri Peri marande - 2 syns
Salad - Free

Planned Evening Snack / Meal -
2 weetabix - Healthy B
Almond Milk - 200 ml - 1 syn
Skinny chai latte with 400 ml Almond Milk - 3 syns & 2.5 syns

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water

Syns -
1 Piece of Toast - 5.5 syns.
28g of philly lighter than light cheese - 1.5 syn
Almond Milk - 600ml - 3.5 syns
Peri Peri marande - 2 syns
Skinny chai latte powder - 3 syns
= 15.5 syns

Today was just a had what i fancied and make the most of it day, after the last few days of not eating properly i just wanted to make sure I ate. I gave myself 1 A and 1 B but not really sure this followed the Extra Easy plan or not, but did what i could.

Hopefully wont have too much of an effect on this weeks weigh in, back to 10 syns or less tomorrow and planned meals when i am hopefully feeling 100% xx Hope your all having a good weekend.

You counted all of your syns Lilly had 1 a and 1 b so that will be an Extra Easy day.

I actually like the sound of your dinner, very tasty.

I have had my dinner but feeling peckish. Have some melon in the fridge, I may attack that.

You counted all of your syns Lilly had 1 a and 1 b so that will be an Extra Easy day.

I actually like the sound of your dinner, very tasty.

I have had my dinner but feeling peckish. Have some melon in the fridge, I may attack that.

It was lovely actually and something both me and my partner can have so at least I don't have to cook two separate things lol.

Oh enjoy, I wish i liked Melon it looks lovely but just never been a fan. I'm gonna have my chai tea latte in a minute for my treat tonight, it tastes just like carrot cake in a mug haha xx

1st March - Green Day

Late Breakfast / Lunch
2 large green tea with fresh lemon in the morning

Vegetable Stew / Soup - Brocoli, carrots, red onion, mixed peppers, pea's, 1 sweet potato, handful of small pasta shells, 1 can of tomatoes, 1 can of mixed beans and stock - Free

Early Dinner -
Bowl of boiled rice, cooked up with herbs and soy sauce.

Evening snack / meal -
2 weetabix - Healthy B
Almond Milk 200 ml - Healthy A
Chai Tea Latte made with 400ml of almond milk - 3 syns & Healthy A

Drinks -
750ml litre of plain water
2 large green tea's with fresh lemon

Syns -
Chai Tea Latte Powder - 3 syns
= 3 syns

A rubbish food day again today... Still not feeling 100% so just forcing anything i can down. I have a feeling the lack of food will probably have a negative effect on weigh in this week :( Oh well not much I can do, will try my best the nest few days to get back on track. Hope you all had a good weekend xx

2nd March - Green Day

Breakfast -
1 large green tea with lemon
2 weetabix - Healthy B
Almond Milk - Healthy A

Lunch -
Veg Chilli - Free
Jacket Potato - Free
3 Laughing cow light triangles - 4.5 syns

Dinner -
Boiled rice - Free
Mushroom Stroganoff - Peppers, mixed mushrooms, onions, carrots, stock, quark, tomato puree, seasoning - Free

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water

Syns -
Chai Tea Latte made with 400ml of almond milk - 3 syns & Healthy A
3 Laughing cow light triangles - 4.5 syns
= 7.5 syns

Feel like I've eaten like a horse today compared to the last few haha, but feel so much better for it. Hope your all having a good day! xx

3rd March -

Breakfast -
2 weetabix - Healthy B
Almond Milk - 1.5 syns

Early Dinner -
Fillet Steak - Free
Jacket Potato - Free
Cheesy Garlic mushroom sauce with 4 laughing cow triangles - Free & Healthy A
Spinach salad - Free

Evening snack / meal -
Chicken and Mushroom Pasta N Sauce - Free