Food diary

Green day. Brekki - one slice wholemeal toast & Phili light. Lunch - golden savoury rice ...cherry muller light Will write back with dinner n snacks later

Dinner. Scrambled eggs - hea. 2 x Quorn sausages (2 syns) beans (free) 1 apple (free) 1 muller light (0.5 syns) Drinks 2 x diet coke 4 x water. Snacks 1 creme egg (9 syns). Total syns = 12

Todays plan :).
Breakfast - apple and glass of water.
Lunch lettuce (free) cucumber(free) beetroot(free). Fry light ceaser dressing (free) pack of sunbites (6.5 syns) Snacks - 3 x ryvitas and mini pot of Phili light (hea and heb) Dinner - mild curry savoury rice (free) 75g chicken breast (heb) broccoli (free). One bannana(free). Total sins - 6.5

Today breakfast - strawberry muller light (0.5 syn)
Lunch - 3 ryvitas and cottage cheese (heb and hea) Pack of pom bears (4.5 syns). One apple (free).
Dinner - batchelors savoury rice - free 75g chicken fillets - free brocolli - free 1 banana (free).
Snacks - 1 kinder egg & mug shot.
Total syns - 5

Today plan is ...
Breakfast - muller light and banana (0.5 syn).
Lunch - salad with lettuce beetroot cucumber and fry light ceaser dressing (free) with 3 ryvitas and cottage cheese (heb for ryvitas)
Snacks - pack of pom bears (4.5 syns)
Dinner - slimming world chips (free) 2 quern sausages (2 syns) peas and beans
Few vodka diet cokes tonight so half hour at the gym :)

Hi laurachezza - how are you enjoying the green days? will you stick to green all the time? years ago when it was red or green I enjoyed the green days more but lost more weight on the red (which I really struggled with), am so glad for Extra Easy so I can combine both

Diaries look good - what day do you weigh in? judging on your diaries so far you should smash your 7lb target easily

good luck donna x

Hi thanks yeah I like green but trying not to have too much carbs! I'm really bad at writing on here so will try update soon! Thanks for your feedback I weigh in on Monday's! Xx

Saturdays food diary , had work at half 8 :(
B - strawberry muller light (o.5 sins) and apple
L - chicken savoury rice (free) broccoli (free) banana (free) pack of pom bears (4.5 syns)
Dinner - wasn't hungry for some reason so just had slimming world chips and spaghetti hoops and a banana
Snack - 4 Finn crisps (hea) and cottage cheese (free) pack of walkers crisps (6.5 syns) mug shot Chinese flavour (free)
Total syns - 11.5

Back