Food diary

Well, salad never tasted so great! I can't believe how much I enjoyed it for the first time ever :)
Tange, I'm off on holiday early Saturday morning. I'm going to miss your support as I know it's going to be challenging whilst I'm away. Thanks for all your help so far. Looking forward to reading how well you are doing on my return!

Hi Kaalin,

Oooh you lucky thing, enjoy your holiday. I also love my salad now can't do without it. Stay strong on the holiday but also enjoy yourself, if you keep it to one meal a day you should be fine. The only advice I would give you is stay off the carbs.
I have my best friends 40th birthday dinner tonight and I know I will have a glass or two of champagne which is not allowed naughty me.
I will miss you too will be quiet in here without you.

Oh wow, enjoy your champers...but like the story of the crisp - be careful! It's a good strength test. I have always needed food with alcohol so it's a case of planning.

I intend to be good with carbs and stick to my fish/chicken salads. Taking some jelly packs with me for next week. I'm looking forward to seeing how strong i can be! Oh, and lots of swimming too...
If i get to a net cafe, I'll log in to see what's going on. Hopefully I'll have no crisises :) If not before, speak to you in 2 weeks. When you'll be nearly half way through!!

Back