Food glorious food .....

Great loss, can I be cheeky and ask if you do exercise alongside SW. I am a similar height and weight to yourself and would like to get down into the 9stone range.

K

Ignore that....just noticed you do red days lol

Lol .... yeah, i do red days, with the odd green thrown in. I just can`t do EE lol, don`t like 90% of the "superfree" stuff, so would fail at the first hurdle, where as with the old red/green days i get 2 lots of the healthy extra`s, don`t feel deprived of anything, and still loose weight ;) Bonus lol

Great loss, can I be cheeky and ask if you do exercise alongside SW. I am a similar height and weight to yourself and would like to get down into the 9stone range.

K

Erm ... i`d say no i don`t exercise with out thinking about it, But, i walk my son to school and back, i walk my dog, and i have a horse too ... so i am active x

Ok, so monday:

2 x weetabix with strawbs, banana, blueberries. - Coffee (milk - SS HexA)

Bacon sarnie (4 rashers) - 2 slices of nimble (5 syns)

Gammon and (SW) wedges for tea (230g tatie - Hexb)

Fell off the waggon a bit after tea and had:

muilti pack twirl - 9 syns
Curly wurly - 6 syns
Hula hoops - 6.5 syns

So 26.5 syns in total ........
:eek: :eek:

Then Tuesday:

2 x weetabix (Hexb) with strawbs, banana, blueberries. - Coffee (milk - SS HexA)

Tuna sarnie - 2 slices of nimble (Hexb)

Tea was Pork loins done in the slow cooker with 3 tesco light choices cumberland sausages (1.5 syns each) and veggies ... it was gorgeous too !!!

Then late on had the munchies and had a blow out again munching my way through:

Twirl - 9 syns
Single Time out - 4 syns
Hula hoops - 6.5 syns

Yeah i`m mad at myself
:mad:

So a total of 24 syns including the syns for my sausages .... Meh

Ok, so on to today, wednesday:

2 x weetabix (Hexb) with strawbs, banana, blueberries. - Coffee (milk - SS HexA)

Mugshot - (going to have a green day i think)

Tea will be pasta of some description, most probably with Phili light. Trying to limits syns completely today to get back on track

Ok, so i stuck to yesterdays plan, apart from having a crackling hazelnut options after tea for a choccy fix (1.5 syns)

So - including yesterday i have used 52 syns ....... 3 days worth of allowance is only 45 syns ..... Soooooo i still have 7 to take out of todays syns, which will put me back on track ... and then i`ll be sensible for the rest of the week. I don`t know why i felt the need to stuff my face so badly on monday and tuesday ? !!

2 x weetabix (HexB) with strawbs, banana, blueberries. - Coffee (milk - SS HexA)

Dinner, banana and muller lite choc and vanilla (was in a rush)

Tea, chicken casserole, slow cooker, Veggies, 2 slices of nimble (Hexb)

Last edited:
Sooo on to today .... :D ... 15 syns, all mine for today, and 7 from yesterday is i need them .. but i won`t ;)

2 x weetabix (HexB) with strawbs, banana. - Coffee (milk - SS HexA)

Dinner, left over casserole from tea last night. Nimble bread (Hexb) - Muller light Choc/vanilla - peppermint tea & juice.

So funny looking back on it all ... It seems so silly to me now. I had a very serious accident last year, I was lucky it wasn`t worse, and with rehab and physio I am starting to get back on track, but needless to say, months of being inactive allowed the weight to pile back on.

So here I am, with my GP referral to my local Gym and an instructor helping me get back on track , I jumped back on the wagon 2 weeks ago. I started at 10st 13lbs (eeeepppp) and as of this morning I`m down to 10st 5lbs (7lb loss) .... I have a minimum of 10lbs to go, (9st 10lbs) and then I will reassess.

It`s sooooo good to be back :p

Feeling frustrated :( ... It`ll be 3 weeks on Weds since I last posted, and I was 10st 5lbs, I was so chuffed with my 7lb loss since restarting, and so motivated. I have been good as gold, even counting my marg as syns (never used to) and measuring my milk and cheese, but yet I`ve only had a 1lb loss, a sts, and a 1lb loss .... grrrrrrr ... I`ve been going to the gym religiously twice a week burning between 350-400 calories (not including the weights) and walking the dog on the longer circuit round the village too. I`m trying to mix up what I eat, but it`s hard on the days I work as I have limited time/facilities ... :/ I suppose I need to get X-mas out of the way and then maybe try a fish week?? **sigh** ... I know it takes a long while to go on, so we should expect it to take as long coming off, but it`s hard when you`re really pushing yourself and not seeing results :(

Keep going it will come off.
Have u tried scan bran? I alway's do the scan bran challenge when I get stuck and I always get a good loss xx

Awww bless you, thank you for replying, I was just venting away lol. I son`t like scan bran, so not an option for me, but I love Salmon, Tuna and most white fish, so I think I`ll go with that after Christmas and see if I can kick start it that way, I`m hoping to start swimming in the new year too, a bit of a different type of exercise may help.

To be honest, this coming weekend will be a write off/blow out anyway ... way too much gorgeous food to be going with out, so I`ll start again next week, you never know, that might help too, it has done for me in the past.

So, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Sunday I ate like a piglet ... Everything naughty, everything sugary and fattening, and more chocolate than you can shake a stick at, with hardly any exercise ... ooopsss.

I`m back on plan as of today, and I plan to do extra exercise this week too. I`m not going to weigh myself until next Sunday. I shall just keep plugging away.

Next Monday normality kicks in, kids back to school, hubby and myself back to work properly, it helps me get back into a routine as well. So for this week I shall just stick to plan and exercise when I can, and then next week, new year, new me I shall start really pushing again :)

Back