food help

Charisma

Silver Member
i have nooo idea where to put this so ill stick it in here and maybe someone could direct me??

i quit sliming world a while ago cause, although i lost my first stone, i started finding it so hard to stick to so now im trying to eat healthy. im going to post my food diary of today and see if anyone can help me with weather its good or not! (got one more stone to lose)

breakfast: oat granola, banana, cup of skinnycow hot chot (usualy be tea with no sugar but i saw a sachet of 37 calories so gave it a try)

(lunch skipped as i had a late breakfast)

dinner: chilli con carni with only a tiny amount of rice and some chips low fat organic youghurt after

just had a snack before bed of 2 peice whole meal toast with lowfat cream cheese on and banana and tea.

Hi Charisma, i too did slimming world on off for 10 years dont get me wrong i think it is a really good plan when you stick to it and i lossed 4 stone on it only to put it all back on plus more! I have now only got about 2 stone to get to my ideal weight but for some reason i feel as though something has just clicked with me i am just eating sensabily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner if i do want something in between if have fruit or if i fancy some chocolate or something sweet i have a low fat chocolate drink i am also doing abit of exercise each day not going mad but just abit so i can hopefully keep it up - yes its coming off abit slower that i want it to at times but i also feel that this time it was stay off.
Your food diary looks really good - Keep up the good work xx

i totaly agree i love slimming world would recommend it to anyone it defo works but you do have to stick to it and after afew months i kinda needed a break from it. gonna keep trying this healthier eating to see if i still lose some weight. i saw a great thread in here called top tips so im gonna have a look through that

Hi Charisma, your diary looks fine and not too different to mine. The only thing i would say is maybe just have the toast with small cup of tea or half a glass of semi skimmed milk before bed and make sure you have it at least 1-2 hrs before. Bananas take 12 hrs to digest so are not the best thing to have before bedtime. I love toast so its a favorite snack of mine in the evening, sometimes for a change i have cereal, i hate going to bed hungry!!

yes im the same, i usualy have dinner around half 5-6 as i go to work at 7 till 11 so i get home feelin peckish. thanks for the tip i will give the bedtime bananas a miss in future! low fat cream cheese is a better option than butter tho right?? i have cut out butter altogether since a while ago

hey i did SW but now i count cals i feel soooooo much better and loosing alot better :) x

you will be fine I have 3 meals a day and fruit for snacks, I do have the odd junk food snack but its not enough to put the weight back on, I also go to the gym, but i havent always been going, your weight loss will be a bit slower but atleast you will be eating right and its not so much a diet.

Back