Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Well Melissa I was away for three nights last week.. so I could quite easily have lost some weight during the first few days of the week and then on the last few days when I was bad, I could have put the pounds back on - I'll never know coz i couldn't weigh myself while I was away... but it was good to have appeared to have stayed the same, but I did SS for three days successfully last week, so I guess I prob lost a bit!

You're not wrong... I am having my leaving do in a certain bar where a certain barman works... AND he said he may try to get the night off (at first I thought he meant to avoid me lol), but he said no so he could have a few drinks with me........ either way he said he will be there on the night. I emailed him details to make sure he remembers!!!!! :p

Seems I just can't get back on track!!! I SS'd for 2 days (Mon and Tues) and lost 2lbs.... I then ate Wed and Thurs.. wasn't even hungry - i totally ate for the sake of it!! 1lb is back on now! I think the stress of moving isn't helping, but I can't really use that as an excuse, because I overcame anything and everything in the first 12 weeks of the diet...!!!

So I am back SS'ing again today - I'm doing the last bit of packing (have been up and down the M1 all week dropping stuff off - last car load of stuff is being done today - not taking it down until tomorrow, my ex is following me in the van with all the furniture. Have had virtually no sleep for the last few nights - every night for at least a week I have been away at either 1.30, 2.30 or 3 am.. and then don't fall back to sleep until 4/5ish. Last night it was 1.30am and I was tempted to finish packing, load car up and drive down during the night, so that everything was done.. but I realised that although I felt wide awake I was dog tired so thought it best to just try to sleep! 4am was the last time i looked at the clock so it worked.... eventually!!!!

Have been to the gym this morning 5k in 32mins, happy with that.. did my toning too, didn't go for a swim though as I thought I better get home and get cracking! My running is going brilliantly, went for my first run outdoors the other day when staying down south, did 2 1/2 miles in 28mins (have I already put that somewhere ... see I'm going mad!!!!!)... Marathon training is officially underway :D Of course when I actually stick to the diet my running may taper off a bit if the low calorie affects it again - but I SS'd Mon and Tues and ran 30mins each day, so maybe its okay.. will see and be realistic!

This may be my last update for a while, waiting for broadband to be up and running at new place - prob won't be up until the end of next week. But will update from internet cafes or something no doubt!

Have fun everyone, hopefully when I next update I will be 100% back on the diet and not being a silly bugger!!!!!

PS Last night out in Huddersfield tonight before the move - wearing naked dress me thinks just so i can flirt with S ;)

Good luck for tonight, hope it goes well ;) :D

Not suprised that you aren't in the mood for SS'ing. When I moved it was a real struggle energy wise, I just didn't have the reserves, maybe you are feeling that. Once the move is over you may feel more settled and up for it.

No Broadband.......I would have major withdrawal symptoms ! I will have that prob when I move to Cornwall soon though :(

Anyway, you MUST do an update about tonight even if its by dial - up !:D
Melissa

No internet access at home

Hi all

Sorry I have been away for so long, my internet access doesn't go live until next Thursday - BT bu88ered up the order... ie didn't actually place it!!

SO just a v quick update as I am in the office!!!

Firstly I am all moved now and settled in.. love my new house.. Buster has settled in now too.. he was a little restless for a few days.

Not much to report re my night out last Friday.. said by to S.. but he just laughed and said I'll see u in two weeks!!!!!! He said he hopes it will be like I never left.. which TBH it prob will.. although I'm a bit skint at mo.. so he will have to wait till the 24th - he is gonna try to get the night off so he can drink with me. Oh and I was chatted up continuously all night.. S didn't look too happy about this.. he kept glancing over - he was gonna join me for a drink in his break - and when I asked him why he hadn't - he said I looked like I was "busy".. was being chatted up by a bunch of rich men who obviously thought that if they had loads of money that I would just fall for them... SO not me.. I want my own money not other peoples!!! So they were not successful despite buying me drinks - which I never drank as I had told them I didn't want them!!!! I'm a biatch when I'm out.. lol and I wonder why I don't get chatted up more often!!!

Weight wise.. I'm in the 11's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 11st 12lbs now :D Still wrestling with the SS'ing though.. but have lost weight anyway (I ate from Friday through to Sunday last week).. but still lost weight... weirdly.. but then I didn't stop, I was either lugging furniture around or going for a run... have been a v busy bee!!!! SS'ing been going okay this week though.. will do proper weight update on Monday.. assuming I am in the office and can get on internet!!! Ticker will have to wait too.. till i'm on my own laptop rather than work one.. it should read 61 lb lost 12 lbs to go :D

Thats about it from me I reckon... better get on with some work now I guess!!!

Fab news that you are into the 11's ! Glad that you and Buster are settled too. I am dreading being without Broadband for a while when we move to Cornwall soon, I get really bad tempered if I can't get online!

No eligible men in your new area or at work ? Have you been out on the razz properly there yet ? I am sure you will have a nice collection of them soon !

Hi Kirsten,

Glad to hear yourself and Buster are settling in ok now....and in the 11's too, brilliant, I got into the 12's this morning for the first time myself, it feels great to pass each big barrier doesn't it.

jeez less that a stone to go, thats amazing, 3-4wks of 100% commitment at most, wOO Hoooo:D

Weight wise.. I'm in the 11's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi hun,

I know that we've been texting, but I thought as you've reached such a milestone of a goal that I should mark my recognition officially on your diary!!

Bloody well done!!

You may have really struggled since adding a meal, but you obviously haven't been too naughty as you haven't gained (except whilst it passed through you) and you are now whipping that last stone into line. I'm really pleased for you.

Also, I know that since your last update you've added a few more meals (Well it is Valentine's Day ;) ), but do not worry, you will soon be SS'ing again and on the way to losing those last itsy bitsy pounds!

Chat soon busy bee ;) XXX

Just a quick update for any subscribers who might be wondering, Kirstin said that BT messed up again and her broadband may be another 2 weeks!!!!!

Thanks Lottie, I was wondering, tell her I said Hi....:D

I'm back!!!!

Got home from work yesterday afternoon... five mins after receiving a phone call from BT telling me that my activation would be delayed until 22 March.. walked in the spare room/study to drop my briefcase etc and noticed that all the lovely little green lights on my broadband hub were winking at me!!!!! So wasted no time at all and got online! However I came onto Minimins and couldn't get onto mine or anyone elses threads, just completely blank pages opened .. which was v odd! But then this morning, everything is fine - all v strange!!!!!

Anyway thanks Lottie and Jennie for letting people know that I am actually alive!!! I have been v bad food wise and been eating on and off for the last 5 weeks!!! I was still losing weight though up to the week after I moved (when i got into the 11's)... I haven't dared weigh myself since then!!!!! I tried to SS yesterday.. and only got as far as last night, when I polished off a fray bentos pie that was in the cupboard - i am now back to having nothing edible in the house so I'm hoping to SS from today. I will weigh myself on Monday. I couldn't make up my mind whether to weigh myself now and shock myself into sticking to SS or to ignore the damage until Monday when hopefully a bit of an improvement would have occured. Personally I think the weighting (excuse the pun) till Monday is the favourable option... as I may be so downhearted and stuff my face if I weigh myself now!

On the good side though I have been having loads of exercise.. both the normal kind (ie my running is great at the mo) and the horizontal kind... although that may end v soon!

SO after that paragraph I guess I better update my lovelife for u all. On my second weekend down here I met a guy in Coventry (met him through the mysinglefriend.com site), we met on the Friday night and had a really good night. We arranged to see each other again the following night and to cut a long story short, got on great. He lives in a v gorgeous huge flat in Warwickshire and is an engineer.. will call him D. It was Valentines day the week after we met and I had stayed at his the night before (Broke my 6 date rule and turned it into a 3 date rule!!!), in the morning I woke to find a card on the bed and he had arranged to take me to see Hot Fuzz Val day night. After my appointments that day I got home to find a dozen red roses had been delivered from Next (I nearly cried - not had anything on valentines day since I was about 18!!!) Felt v loved up..!

The second week of the whirlwind relationship was really good too, and he stayed at mine every night (he turned up on the MOnday night with a signed film still from Brokeback Mountain of Jake Gyllenhaal - the sexiest man alive, complete with authenticity cert)... this was all good, but I have to admit I don't like getting too many gifts, so after that I told him to stop the buying of pressies things (strange aren't i!)... he accepted this. Anyway we had a brilliant laugh that week and I felt really happy.... HOWEVER

I love my own space and seemingly on Friday morning I was a bit snappy, as he faffs around like an old woman and it got on my nerves! But honestly I think I got a few warning signals earlier in the week, the first and main one being that he was going to Sweden on business for two weeks mid march, I had thought I would miss him, but I also thought I would enjoy the time to myself.... but he texted me to say he had shortened the trip to 5 working days. The second signal was I said my tattoo design for my final cover up session was complete and I needed to go and view it, he said when I go for the work he would like to come with me to get something done himself, I said couldn't he find someone a bit more local and he said he'd rather use mine so we could go together. Final signal was I had told him I had pre-registered for the Robin Hood Marathon but due to not having any internet had not received any emails from them even though I knew they were opening the site to enter mid Feb. Last Thursday I got a text from him to say he had entered the marathon (he said last few places available - which was a blatant lie coz i rang them up stressing thinking I wasn't going to get a place!), he said now we would be able to train together - I felt like he was taking over my life! ON the Thursday night he turned up with a training plan he had compiled which basically meant we would be running together solidly for the next 6 months!!!!!!

So Friday morning was the final straw, he knew he had peed me off... which meant he needed constant reassurance things were okay, making him clingy and needy.. this made me back off worse (oh I forgot to tell you, last wednesday he told me he loved me). He had bought me surprise tickets (although I had guessed by the night) to go see Mika in Birmingham on that night, so we met up and went .. but it was strained. I told him I wasn't going to stay on Sunday night as arranged as I had things to do and needed some time to myself. He sulked at this, saying thats just great, I will have to change my plans, I asked what plans and he said he would have to freeze the joint of lamb he had bought - I didn't believe him, as he had been v busy on the Friday afternoon so didnt' think he would have had time to buy one. I told him to cook it Saturday instead and he said no he would freeze it... On the Saturday a little slip of the tongue and he said he had frozen the chicken that he had bought, I said I thought it was lamb and he said no that was fatty so he bought chicken.... this turned into not even a full chicken but chicken breasts - I think he had to change it into something he actually had in the freezer incase I called his bluff!! I hate lying and I hate pathetic feeling sorry for yourself so try to make the other person feel guilty lying even more!!!!!!

So we went out with Lottie and her other half in Cov on Sat night, it was v strained on mine and D's part.. he looked all sad and sorry for himself and I looked like I wanted to be anywhere else but with him! We left early and had a chat when we got back to his (Oh forgot to say I was supposed to go to Austria with him today for 4nights/5 days), he asked if it was over and I said i thought it was for the best, but in the morning I said we'd have a break and see how it goes. Well Sunday morning, he mentioned that he had heard that I was going up to Huddersfield in a couple of weeks, and he said that he would like to come to so he could meet my mates, he said we would get a hotel.... blah blah blah.. so much for cooling off!!!!!

I told him by text on tuesday morning that I didnt' think Austria was a good idea, I said we needed to talk. Last night we talked, over the phone (i was supposed to go over but couldn't face it really!!).. we resolved alot... well it appears we resolved a lot and by the end of the conversation we were getting on, he suggested we just go back to dating and take it from there, he says i am the sexiest girl he has ever met, that he thinks the world of me, that i make him laugh and i make him cry and he can't bear for it to be over. He thinks we have something great.. which I would have to agree in the first 1 1/2 weeks it did feel like that.. but now TBH I really don't think so. I'm seeing him tonight for a cinema "date".. thought it unfair to both of us to finish it without actually even meeting up with him again... the idea of tonight though is fun rather than talking.. so not sure what I will do if I see him and its all wrong.. but I'm fairly transparent, so I think he may notice!!!

Phew... sorry for war and peace! But i've been away for four weeks!!!!!!! I'm supposed to be out running now!!!!||!

Glad to see you back hun, I nearly put in a complaint to BT myself!!! LOL re: cinema - thats where I go when I don't want to talk either. Glad you had a proper chat, even if you didn't make it over there, I guess you won't know how you feel until you see him again.

I should be getting ready for work, but just had to log on as was out last night and felt the urge to catch up!!!

Hmmm Lottie... but after writing my small novel on here this morning, I thought hang on a second.. at least I have been nothing but honest with him.. but he lies in order to make me feel bad... I also think he may have lied to try and make me jealous (like thats gonna happen lol!!!!!)

Last night during our chat, I suggested cinema tonight and he said he couldn't as it was lads night and suggested Friday, I said I couldn't as I was busy. So he said he would cancel his plans, I told him that that was stupid and goes against the whole converasation we had just been having - i actually think he prob didn't have anything arranged in first place.. anyway he then said that he had been out with his mates Tuesday night anyway so it would be no big deal... however I got a text from him on Tues night, saying he had been for a run and was now going to put his feet up with his book! :banghead: (woohoo I can do the other smilies :) )

I hate lying.. and pointless lying is even worse.. its all a bit pathetic really. Half of the conversation last night, was him saying that he didn't think i wanted a relationship or boyfriend of any type.. this is all coz he can't accept that there is a possibility I may not want him. Grrrrr forgot how complicated dating was!

Still not been for my run.. left it a bit late really, although working from home today, since I should've been on my way to Austria by now!

Guess what Kirsten, am off to the tattoo house tomorra!!

Back