Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Hiya Kirsten, will be out on the toon from around 10 saturday night if you are about let me know!

Hey everyone.. yay i have a connection .... 2hours only for now!!

Thanks for the comments everyone.. wow was good to have so much to read.. i'm typing v fast so i can have time to go read the 16 emails i also have!!!!!

Vicky: Yep think i'm in town on Sat night.. joining my mate and her mate on the town so not sure where i'll be at mo, but will try and give u an idea and hopefully catch u somewhere for a sparkly water!!)

Jennie: Only just saw this.. as u prob guessed.. have PM'd u.. I'm down here one night next week and all the following week, so would be cool to meet for sparklies and compare toyboys lol!

*still getting warm glow and big smile when i think about NY Eve... also still playing More Than This in the car...... oooh my new car lol... err more on that in a minute.. i'm digressing*

Ahem!

Emma.. gonna go find ur diary in a mo.. read on Lotties thread that u had set up ur new diary.. hope its going well.. but will go read in a sec :)

Melissa: Yep he has been flirty for months really.. even pre-diet (poor guy.. obviously a headcase lol).... I think he should dump his GF too..... but this is err v non PC of me... she looks lovely person... so i guess i'm being unfair to her... but i mean shes only 18... hes 21.... how much longer can it last!!!! Having said that... I guess it would hardly be romance of century with me either.. esp.. when i'm upping sticks... although i wouldn't mind kidnapping him and tying him to my bed...... but thats a whole other story!!!!!!!

As for my diet... well have stuck to it.. but as AAM!!!!!! My boss offered to take me out for a meal last night.. i checked the menu in my hotel room and they had chicken salad.. (although the chicken was marinated (but not in a sauce) in tomatoes and garlic, then chargrilled... so i sent him a text and said i'd join him... i'd already explained the diet and how much I had lost...

Then tonight i'm at hotel on my own... so i have been there again (which is a bit ridiculous coz for the last 11 weeks i've spent loads of time in hotels on my own!),.. tonight i had monkfish and salmon skewers with a large salad (it comes with rice so I told them I didn't want any.. just extra salad.) They commented on whether i was doing atkins and bought the dressings separately so as not to ruin my diet (v sweet of them I thought!) Anyway it was bloomin gorgeous!!!!!!! I was so full afterwards though.. which is weird.. it was only two skewers of fish.. so prob actually less than half a salmon steak and half a monkfish steak i'm guessing! But left me stuffed!!! Oh and i missed out my last shake yesterday and i'm doing the same today (conserving supplies lol... thanx for the offer btw lottie..but i have enough now even if i don't use the blender.. which is still packed at mo!!!)

Erm job update... going v well.. not really done anything other than area/customer base discussion, familiarisation with computer systems and thats about it really... bit weird though..stayed at office til 6pm each day.... so odd working when i've been a complete shirker for last 8 months!!!!! Picked up new car yesterday too.. from the guy they sacked in order to employ me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (He wasn't performing.. sales wise .. i'm sure they don't know how good he is in the sack!)!! So I have a Renault Scenic... its v big.. and v weird coz it doesn't have a handbrake as such.. its messing with my brain.. I actually have to think about how to drive when I get in it... also has a 6 CD changer :D But i only have my one cd with me.. set to repeat on More Than This lmao!!!!

Erm have I missed anything out.. my heads gone all mushy again as I have thoughts of S.... incredibly slinky dress (courtesy of Lotties sister) is getting an airing on Friday night.. if hes gonna resist me and stick with his GF I don't see why i should make it easy for him.... for the record.. I would never do anything whilst he has a GF.. I wouldn't like it done to me.. so i won't do it to someone else.. I am aware though that when I have been in a relationship and have suddenly developed lust like feelings for someone else.. it has been a sign that my current relationship is over.. but it has usually taken me ages to actually finish it and move on.. I always think i may change my mind and then i panic about hurting them!!!

Right i've rambled enough.. my 2 hours will be over before i've even left my thread!!!!!!!!

Hi Kirsten

Sorry for the confusion, i've 'joined' the century club thread as i liked the look of it and i get soooo lost on here as i cant keep up with the threads, especially with this c*** compter!
Im just finding out if my new diary should be on the century thread or with the diary's so i'll let you know later!
I get weighed tonight and im starting my 6-7 stone journey on Sat! :eek:

Enough about me - on your thread-sorry!

New car sounds strange, i'd be so lost! The new dress sounds so exciting- i can only dream! :rolleyes:

Your doing really well on the eating side of things, very controlled and thought out, im mightily impressed! well done! :D

Gotta go- youngest wants breakfast, shes only just got up! :D Take care!

Ps: Do i sound blonde? :D

No worries, will be out from half 9 ish me thinks x

Hi Kirsten

just quickly popped in to say my diary is now up and running in the century club!

Hope all is fine with you! :D

.... incredibly slinky dress (courtesy of Lotties sister) is getting an airing on Friday night..

You may not have time to update your diary tonight (as Friday driving and then getting ready), but I just thought I'd say that I hope that you have a great night tonight and that you stun all the talent in that incredibly slinky dress!!

You are looking fab and your confidence exudes out of your every pore!! So, go get them and give us the juicy gossip tomorrow. I do not know how you do it, I get well tired after one-night out!!

Hi Kirsten
Ditto to Lotties post- have a great time!

I'll be sure to pop in tomorrow! :D

Hi ladies

Not really got time to do an update at mo... so just a quickie (need to get washing on and head into town!)

Weighed myself and have lost 4lbs so far this week.. and exactly 4 stone overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 4lbs to go and i'll be in the 11's ... v happy with the 4lbs this week.. coz i had two AAM days and drank like a fish last night.. alas an alcoholic fish rather than a watery one! No hangover again.. which is v odd!!!!!!

Had excellent night out.. didn't pull though.. theres a surprise.. i mean why change a habit of a lifetime.. i never pull :( Will write more later........ and go and visit other diaries then too..... loads to catch up on!!!

Back soon :)

Hi Kirstin

You are doing so bloody brilliantly honey!!! And your pics? Wow you are gorgeous, no wonder sexy barman fancies the pants off you!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy it!

Right just got back from town.. been and bought more size 12 clothes... I'm hooked!

So.. last night.... well i got to bar before my mates (no change there).. was a bit embarrassed to face S after NY Eve... think he was too.. since by this point he would know that i knew what he had said to my mate.. anyway he came over after a bit and asked if we had managed to get rid of the stalkers from NY Eve.. he kept looking over at me quite a bit... but we went to sit somewhere else when a sofa became free so I just had to keep making trips to bar to see him!!! Towards end of night Jon joined us.. his mates left after a bit but he stayed out with me.. both mates are certain that he fancies me (but i think i would have put an end to that by drooling over S everytime he wandered past...) Anyway S didn't look too happy when he was in the vicinity.. think he doesn't like Jon being all friendly with me... and think Jon prob wasn't too happy about me getting all happy when S was around!!! I talked a hell of a lot.. everyone was laughing at me.. first time Jon has seen me drunk.. and he said he loves the drunk me.. which err doesn't say much for the sober me lol!!!!!

Evening was okay.. until i got home and sent S an email on myspace... blathering on about oh i dunno what i was blathering on about.. something about i'll have to just admire him from afar in future.. I don't have a clue what i was talking about... woke up this morning and deleted it... but not sure if this deletes it from their messages... i don't think so somehow!!!!! I'm mortified and so embarrassed!!!!! I may never be able to go there again!!!!

Jon has texted me a few times so i know he is okay with me.. my mates said he looked disappointed when i let him walk home ... but i'm not sure what they meant, i think i offered him lift in my taxi?? but not sure... mates were going on about i should have gone with him rather than go home.... I dunno i'll speak to them in a bit and get all the gory details!!!

In town i have bought a halter neck top.. halter neck bra... chanel foundation.. coz i like it and a skirt from Coast... which was in the sale - bargain reduced from £95 to £29!!!!!!!! Think it may be hen night skirt lottie... but I may change my mind!!!

Think thats all my gossip really. Better actually go put the washing on now.. since i forgot before... i had shopping head on by time i got downstairs!!!!

and he said he loves the drunk me..

LOL!! I guess he felt more inclined to make a move...but then he didn't. He needs a firework up his bum!!!

Sounds like you had loads of fun. Are you drinking tonight as well?

Oh dear, you will see S again!! I also doubt v much that deleting said message will delete it from his inbox, LOL! At least you are getting used to flirting!!

Meant to ask - you don't have a blue garter I can borrow do you from your own wedding? I need something, blue & borrowed!!! I will have to return it to you, so that I can truely say it's borrowed though I'm afraid!!!

LOL!! I guess he felt more inclined to make a move...but then he didn't. He needs a firework up his bum!!!

Mates reckoned he was trying to make a move.. apparently he hung around to say goodbye to me away from my mates... but i didn't cotton on to this.. so when they walked off I said quick bye to him and ran after them saying wait for me :rolleyes: They gave me a big telling off then... just been on phone to mate she was filling me in on all the gory info! I was also v rude to Jon.. everytime S walked past my eyes followed him.. even when Jon was in mid conversation!!!! So if he does like me.. hes not gonna make a move now lol!!!!!! As for S, my mate said he definately didn't look too happy about Jon being with me... which is a bit rich since hes the one with the GF!!!

I got married on beach in Sri Lanka.. I didn't do the white wedding thing.. i wore a Jasper Conran dress - purple and sparkly - still got it... so no garter i'm sorry... I can lend u some blue movies if u like ;) (Joke i don't actually have any!)

I got married on beach in Sri Lanka.. I didn't do the white wedding thing.. i wore a Jasper Conran dress - purple and sparkly - still got it... so no garter i'm sorry... I can lend u some blue movies if u like ;) (Joke i don't actually have any!)

Ah well, not to worry, thanks for the lend of the dirty vids though ;) .

It sounds asthough you had a great laugh though, let them sulk and get jealous!! And you can just enjoy the attention!!

Hi Kirsten

Hows it all going?
I hadnt cottoned on that you had been married! :eek:

Nearly fell off my chair when i read that, i think its coz i see you as being so young, with no kids and freedom etc!

Im gonna pm you with how my first day went, hope thats ok!

Hi Kirsten

Hows it all going?
I hadnt cottoned on that you had been married! :eek:

Nearly fell off my chair when i read that, i think its coz i see you as being so young, with no kids and freedom etc

I was exactly the same Em when she told me, LOL. She had mentioned an ex in her posts (to do with Buster I think), but I didn't think ex ex. If you know what I mean. ;) I think it's a compliment though Kirstin that you are so full of fun!

lol thanks u too.. yeah i don't think i was quite grown up enough to maintain a proper serious kinda relationship... I'll get there one day I hope!!!!! But then again.... I have to meet a willing victim first!

Just spent an absolute fortune in the shops..have bought two dresses, pair of boots...... kneehigh.. from a normal shop (Nine West)... and they fit round the bloody calves.. I tell u I nearly fainted!!!! Also bought loads of hold ups coz i've laddered a few lately erm and a skirt - i think thats the lot.. all in size 12!! THink i better not spend anything now for a bit though or i'll be bankrupt!!

Have sent a text to Jon first thing this morning and asked if he fancies keeping me company at the cinema this afternoon.. not heard anything back from him yet.. but I know he sleeps in till early afternoon at weekends (hmm that would do my head in!!!).. am kinda hoping he says no.. or doesn't see the message until its too late.. coz i have noticed that Friday's Ugly Betty is repeated today at 4.10pm..... if i go to the cinema i'll miss it.. don't think my video player works anymore! But if he says yes i'll go... would be a right hypocrite if i put my social life on hold for tv lol!!!!

No more news I don't think.. off out tonight with mates.. now got so many new clothes to choose from i don't know what to wear!!!! But it may be the naked dress again... i need some attention!!!!!!!!

Blown out for Battlestar?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!

Well.... I may have said that I wanted Jon to say no.. but he just sent me a text saying hes watching the whole of the second series of Battlestar today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that certainly puts me in my place lol... after what i said about ugly betty and tv too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm never asking him to do anything again.. I reckon maybe i did hurt his feeling a little on friday night with the whole S thing.....

Back