Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Right weighed myself today i'm 12st 8lbs.. so 2lbs back on over the last three days.. not good and i'm sick of hearing myself say i'm going to SS and then not! :badmood:

So i have set myself the following targets (even though all I can think about is toast spread with butter and jam *stomach rumbles*):

By March 30th - to be into the 11's

By end of April - to be nearly at target weight of 10 1/2 stone

At the end of April I will switch to 790 to reach maintenance weight of 10 stone (so 9 1/2 stone plus the glucose store)

Will do myself a new ticker to the 10 1/2 stone target

Week one starts now!!! :gimi:

Wondering if I dare print off my before and after picture and stick it to my fridge..... would be mortified if i left it on there and had visitors

I know how you feel - I've done the same myself .... I'm on SS - then off it again ... etc etc etc BUT at least you are not giving up. I'm back on Day 1 of CD SS today and really want to lose half a stone by next week and a stone by Easter. Will encourage you and keep checking, if you promise to kick my a*** if i slip too??!!

Good luck!

Hey Kirstin,
You can do this, you have done it before ! :)

I have about 2 stone left to do so promise to kick your ass all the way to your goals too !:D

Ok not been totally good.... however I have lost 3lbs, i'm down to 12st 5lbs today.. so thats okay... but I either need to stick to SS or stick to 790... neither happening at the moment, still been cheating once a day.. but I guess even with the cheating i've been in calorie deficit!

Not been for any runs yet this week either.. due to the cold weather.. i'm so not good at motivating myself to run when its bloody freezing outside!

Had a date last night, was actually pretty good, hadn't really been that excited about it, but he was a really nice guy and we talked non stop - at end of the night he said he hoped to hear from me... so hopefully he means he does want to see me again?????? I hate the fact that i'm super confident in every other aspect of my life and still can't convince myself whether a guy likes me or not... well unless they make it super obvious like D and practically propose marriage in the first couple of days lol!!!!

It is too cold for outside at the moment isn't it? I can understand you not wanting to.

Why don't you take the pressure off yourself and do a 1000 cals a day and then you won't feel like you keep failing and getting into that viscious cycle. You will probably still lose with all the exercise you do and you haven't got far to go now. Be kind to yourself. ;) :)

Sounds like he likes you if he wants to hear from you again !:D
Melissa x

Thanx you two.. hopefully i'm in a more positive mood today

Ate curry last night and weight has stayed the same.. oh and only had one shake yesterday.. so one shake and a curry... my version of the diet lol!

Realised i'm down to last few twenties though and need them for diesel for work, so I really should stick to SS!!!!! Can't afford to do both!

Weight today 12st 5lbs - lets see if i can get it under 12st 3lb by tomorrow!

Just thought I'd post (don't do it very often!) and say your before and now pics are amazing....you look fantastic...really motivating!!

Trying this diet out myself for the first time to lose just over a stone from the stodgy winter food and the weight seems to be falling off!!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey....you will look even more amazing by then! :)

Thanx you two.. hopefully i'm in a more positive mood today

Ate curry last night and weight has stayed the same.. oh and only had one shake yesterday.. so one shake and a curry... my version of the diet lol!

Realised i'm down to last few twenties though and need them for diesel for work, so I really should stick to SS!!!!! Can't afford to do both!

Weight today 12st 5lbs - lets see if i can get it under 12st 3lb by tomorrow!
Hope you are feeling better now chick xxx

Trying this diet out myself for the first time to lose just over a stone from the stodgy winter food and the weight seems to be falling off!!!

Thanks for your comment, good luck with your weightloss, it will come off in no time at all... the diet is amazing when you stick to it.. just a bit of a pain when you try and get back on to it, if I hadn't stopped 6 or 8 weeks ago I would be at goal now :break_diet: duh!!

Hope you are feeling better now chick xxx

Thanks u, feel a bit better, still got remnants of headache.. will go on date tonight though - but only gonna drink water

Stuck to SS all day today.. but it was easy since i had the head from hell and felt a bit sick!

Back to 12st 4lbs today.. only a 1lb off since yesterday and I SS'd all day (bit of a bugger really i lost that when i was having one meal a day!).... but feel good to have got a full day SS out of the way, and I went out last night :)

Back to 12st 4lbs today.. only a 1lb off since yesterday and I SS'd all day (bit of a bugger really i lost that when i was having one meal a day!).... but feel good to have got a full day SS out of the way, and I went out last night :)

Hurray, glad you got an SS day underway ! Take it one day at a time and don't stress about it.

Have a good week while I am away !:wavey:

Hi hun..... don't get hung up on that one pound, it'll soon come off as well you know.... SS;ing is the quickest way to get that last few pounds off. Stay focussed, it's so worth it... A few weeks ago i had 25 pounds to lose, and today i have 4lbs to lose, you will not believe how different 21 pounds feels when so close to goal. Come on you deserve this.....

Hello!!!

Right young lady, I've now caught up on all my subscribed diaries and so I thought that I'd check in and annoy you with todays positivity!!

(I apologise in advance!!!)

Right...you've proved that you can SS when you try and so it's just a case of stringing the days together and you will get to that consistent 4lb loss every week again, which by my reckoning means that you probably only need to do it for about 6 weeks (if that), which is nothing!!!

42 days!!! Lets get back in the first flush of CD love again together and really motivate each other. If 42 days sounds too much, remember you'll be finished WAY before me.

Plus you've got your running challenges and I'm going to try and swim daily for the next 3 months until my gym notice expires and so we can also motivate each other with exercise as well. We can encourage and motivate each other as we become super-fit,super-gorgeous individuals!!!

PLUS I'm seeing you on Sat night, so we can keep each other on the straight and narrow if you want?

So, on a scale of 1-10 how annoyingly positive am I today? LOL?

I'm off to mums now, so I'm leaving my cyber world for a while, but I'll be back this evening.

:wavey:

Yep u are incredibly annoyingly positive today... and right of course! :psiholog:

So yep I can do 42 days.. i've ordered another 3 weeks of food packs from your CDC, so that will see me through to the end of April/beginning of May...... I promise not to cheat..other than alcohol next weekend (may drive to Hudds on Friday and not drink tho.. after all i'm only really going to get my fix on fave bar and fave barman! I can do that alcohol-less!!!!) But I will drink in Cov me thinks on Saturday.. i'm no angel after all!!! ;) :angeldevil:

So I will gladly kick your arse if you break your challenge... in fact if you break your challenge... i'll not give you my nice top!! Erm you never said how long your challenge was gonna last... better go check out your diary and find out... will also see if I can get an explanation for your new avatar pic lol!! :crazy:

Yep u are incredibly annoyingly positive today... and right of course! :psiholog:

So yep I can do 42 days.. i've ordered another 3 weeks of food packs from your CDC, so that will see me through to the end of April/beginning of May...... I promise not to cheat..other than alcohol next weekend (may drive to Hudds on Friday and not drink tho.. after all i'm only really going to get my fix on fave bar and fave barman! I can do that alcohol-less!!!!) But I will drink in Cov me thinks on Saturday.. i'm no angel after all!!! ;) :angeldevil:

So I will gladly kick your arse if you break your challenge... in fact if you break your challenge... i'll not give you my nice top!! Erm you never said how long your challenge was gonna last... better go check out your diary and find out... will also see if I can get an explanation for your new avatar pic lol!! :crazy:
Excellent!! Hope you got to the reason for the avatar pic, hehe.

Yes also, I don't mind being annoying!

Good idea about driving on Friday, it will save you B&B costs and we can both have a few on Sat. Beauty about not eating is you don't need to have many before they go to head.

Has Jo replied? When are you going? You'll have to pop in if you are passing?

Oh date for diary 5th and 6th May, my wedding band are playing escape again if you fancy it? It's BH Weekend. Oh yes and BTW, 42 days from tomorrow is 7th May!!! How soon does that sound???? I reckon that you could be at 10 stone by that night out if you are 100%

Great incentive regarding not cheating...or else I won't get that top of yours, LOL. I'm wearing that one you gave me the other day today. Mum & R liked it.

Plus...I reckon that if you try and post to your diary regularly again, it will really help your journey. Try that router out and get your laptop downstairs, so you can become a minimins junkie for 42days!!

Yeah Jo replied, I'm going there on Tuesday 3 April... will call and see you if you're free.

Oh yeah def up for seeing band again at Escape, so that will be my incentive to be at 10 1/2 stone (minimum) by then

Will post my exercise plan and pledges for sticking to challenge in a bit... finished watching the grudge now.. watching Memoirs of a Geisha now and drinking wine...

I can take this laptop downstairs, i can just never be arsed to carry it down there! lol S'only work laptop that doesn't have wireless - but adapter should be here in next few days :)

Back