Food mentioned - 1000 cal meal

I know what you mean Lizz, I loved doing ss but when I moved to ss+ I didnt go back as I loved that too.. i was ready for it!! Then just had 2 weeks on 810 now Im on 1000 I reckon I will stay at this step for a little while.. as even though I only have 6 lbs to target I really want to be lower than the target I set... x

how much more do you want to lose now? I think its good that the goal weight isnt solid....! I've said i will see how i feel at 10st 5 and then reassess if necessary!
I'm not really ready for food to be back in my life yet, still too much to lose as well although i hear the losses are pretty similar on SS, SS+ and 810.
I must be odd eating carbs after 22 weeks of carb free! lol
xxx

I think I want to lose probs about another 8 pounds on top of what I have to go....... that will take me into the 8's and then I will have a few pounds to go up and down if necessary.
I love having fruit back into my diet.. and I love going to the toilet every day again, as it makes me feel a bit more normal.. if that makes sense.. I hated not being regular. It is kind of odd eating carbs but trying not to think about it too much.. I used to eat big bowls of pasta and the thought of having pasta now.. i just cant have it a the moment I am sure I will have a little with time..
x

Thanks Lizz. I am you'll be here before you know as well.

I am getting concerned about the lack of loss though :( Curly, Caroline, are you both daily weighers? I am and I'm used to seeing a 0.5 or so loss daily. I've only lost 0.4lbs since my WI on Wed when I started this.
I know people will say that you might not see much of a loss as your glycogen levels are being filled again, but I'm worried.
I still have 1 stone 10lbs to goal and am wondering if I have gone up the plans too soon.
I spoke to my CDC and said that I want to focus on getting fit rather than just losing, but that doesn't mean I want the scales to stay the same :(
I feel a little messed up today tbh. It's hard enough introducing food, but I'm just not sure if I am too early.
If you are a daily weigher, what losses have you both seen so far?
I still have such a long way to go and tbh I think I'd rather do that on SS+. I woke up ravenous this morning, which I haven't had to contend with for months. I liked waking up not hungry/not thinking about food/feeling like my stomach was a little flatter/watching the scales go down another 0.5lbs.
Will this happen again on 1000?
Do any CDC's/KD have insight into this from the people they've dealt with because I'm so worried now.
Sorry to drag the thread down after you were so positive Curly.

Yup, I weigh far too many times a day! Umm Not really sure, to be honest I weigh so many times a day I can't remember! lol My losses over the past week haven't been too great, but then I've not been sticking to everything very well! I really need to start making sure I eat everything. But to be honest lately I've just had no appetite lately at all. But I've got to make myself do it!

Thanks Caroline. Hoping a CDC will be along to let me know experiences that they've had with some of their people.

Liz,
Dont drive yourself mad with the scales I do get on and off them.. but I dont really take much notice until my wi....... I just feel you can get on and it says one thing then go to the toilet it goes down have a bottle of water it goes up! We can drive ourselves nuts. .I am sure if we are sticking to what it says it will come off it may take a week or so for our bodies to get used to the change.. .
Your doing fab hon xx

I think daily weighing is good for maintenance (says me as a restarter ;)) but it can drive people to distraction. You ARE going to lose weight providing you stick to the plan and don't go judging yourself or your progress by that little number. Obviously we are all here to lose weight but remember to keep things in perspective, look at your overall losses and remember it's normal for body weight to fluctuate at the best of times!

I've just weighed and I seem to be 0.9lbs down on same time yesterday morning. But yesterday I drank a lot of water which probably helped. I didn't have either of my shakes though, must fix that today!

I've decided that I somehow need to lose 3.5lbs between now and my next WI. I have to! I want to move down the next stone bracket. So I'm going to try and use this as my motivation to eat everything. Drink everything. Hopefully it'll work!

Thanks, I appreciate you all taking the time to reply. The thing is that I've been a daily weigher since I started in April and know how much I tend to lose and when.

I am going to give this another couple of days and if nothing shifts I am going back to SS+ or 810.
Today I really feel fed up and like having a binge, which I've not felt once since starting CD.
It's no good feeling like that.
If I was at goal and STS then I'd be fine, but because I have almost 2 more stones to go, it's devastating.

Just to add, the thing that makes most people, including me, fail on other diets and succeed on this one is the quick losses.
That's what has made me stick with it. Seeing nothing happening is obviously making me feel miserable and like giving up. Think I'll have a chat with my CDC when I know what I've lost in the week and try and keep it together till then.

I totally understand Liz, but you might need a week or two just to let your body adjust! It's a big step up, but you will still lose I'm sure!

Back