Food Optimising. Does it work?

yes it works! I eat loads! Pasta most days, often have bacon eggs and tomatoes for lunch, home made burger and SW chips for dinner, I love my food and I am never hungry and I have lost 17.5lb in 14 weeks. It works!!

Definitely works! I almost can't believe it sometimes, especially now when I'm about to sit down to burger and chips, but it really does ;)

On extra easy and lost over 1 and a half stone in 7 weeks. Definatly works, I have a treat meal every week after weigh in too x

ive not eaten as much this week and not lost as much as i did last so maybe the key is too eat enough but obviously the right things xx

Apparently it does lol. My chubb is slowly vanishing. And at a similar speed to when i stuck to a 1200 cal diet and exercised daily. But i eat far better now and work out twice a week.....which is weird but true!! Not sure I can explain how!! But it will only work if you put in a bit of time. For me the secret has been making time to do a bit of cooking. There's syns in nearly all the processed foods so SW meals are pretty much all healthy and homecooked which I've really enjoyed but can be tedious when your home late and tired etc but if you keep a few homemade micro meals in the freezer (chilli curry the Bol bit of spag Bol etc) then your never that faraway from a meal! I honestly think the reason I was fat was convenience foods. So a diet that discourages them (not ban. Nothing is banned!) was always going to be a winner!!!

I'm loving it! Following Extra Easy, having all my Syns so having treats too, I am exercising regularly and have my healthy extras and 1/3 super free food each day! I have lost 13lbs in 4 weeks so am almost a stone down.
This is a wonderful change of life for me, and I cannot recommend it highly enough!

It definitely works as long as you stick to it. I lost 3st10lbs by sticking to it but since then have not really had more than one week at a time where I've been fully on plan (some days not even 1 day at a time). As a result I've put 1/2 a stone of it back on. I know the plan works so I'm back on the wagon today to lose the rest and get to target.

Back