Food, syns and really big knickers!

Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- (OH made me breakfast in bed this morning, which was sweet, but he gave me far too many syn-packed foods lol so I couldn't eat it all) 2 sausages, 2 fried eggs, spaghettis, 3 bacon (no fat), brown bread, (HEXB) fried in fry-lite and egg, with a cuppa (with milk taken from HEXA).

Lunch -- missed since I was sat in the emergency doctor on call's office most of the day.

Dinner -- literally came home at 7pm and fell upon two packets of chicken noodles. I was so starving that I wanted something really quick and didn't give a fig whether I had my superfree or not. In this case... not.

Syns today... sausages - 7 syns
Fried eggs - 1 syn
2-finger Kitkat - 5 syns
Treble Crunch crisps - 5 syns

Total - 18 syns.

I went over my syns by 3.. I needed the chocolate and crisps so bad today.

Last edited:
Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- Banana, Alpen Light bar (3 syns) and a cuppa (milk from HEXA)

Lunch -- 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB) with 2 tbsp light mayo (6 syns), 2 slices of ham and scallion.

Dinner -- SW chips, sprinkled with some garam massala, and mince in oxtail soup with mixed veg in a wrap.

Syns today -- 15 syns

Last edited:
xMandyDx said:
Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- Banana, Alpen Light bar (3 syns) and a cuppa (milk from HEXA)

Lunch -- 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB) with 2 tbsp light mayo (6 syns), 2 slices of ham and scallion.

Dinner -- SW chips, sprinkled with some garam massala, and mince in oxtail soup with mixed veg in a wrap.

Syns today -- 15 syns

Where have you got 15 syns from Mandy?... 3 for the alpen bar, 6 for the light Mayo... That's 9... Ohhh is it the wrap? Whoops. Sorry... Ignore me!

I put on 2.5lb this week. I'm absolutely gutted. I know I haven't been able to so much as sweep the floor all week, but I honestly don't think I deserved that gain. Maybe half a pound gain...but two and a half?
*sob*

xMandyDx said:
I put on 2.5lb this week. I'm absolutely gutted. I know I haven't been able to so much as sweep the floor all week, but I honestly don't think I deserved that gain. Maybe half a pound gain...but two and a half?
*sob*

((hugs))

Thanks Roziee x x

Pity party over, last orders called, and bouncers yelling "Are you right folks PLEASE!"
I've had a bit of a binge -- chinese food and some orange viscounts -- because I got so peed off, telling myself if I'd eaten what I'd craved all week I'd have deserved the gain.. but I've stopped myself, and am going straight back on plan first thing in the morning!

xMandyDx said:
Thanks Roziee x x

Pity party over, last orders called, and bouncers yelling "Are you right folks PLEASE!"
I've had a bit of a binge -- chinese food and some orange viscounts -- because I got so peed off, telling myself if I'd eaten what I'd craved all week I'd have deserved the gain.. but I've stopped myself, and am going straight back on plan first thing in the morning!

Yep i felt that way yesterday.. How's your back now? X

Still not great, but have a lot more movement. Going to tackle a walk to the harbour today with baby to feed the ducks.

Today's food diary:

Breakfast: 3 bacon, fat removed, 2 eggs fried in oil (1 syn) and beans. Followed by an apple.

Lunch: Wasn't very hungry after my big breakfast, so just snacked on fruit.

Dinner: 1/4 smash pizza (7 syns for the cheese) with 1/2 plate of mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and petis pois).

9pm Snack: Hi-fi lemon bar (HEXB) and pack of Treble Crunch crisps (5 syns)

Syns Today: 13

Today's Body Magic:

Walked from my house to the harbour to feed the ducks with baby, and then from there, to Aldi and home. Approx, 2 miles, fast walking, pushing a buggy.
Housework -- cleaned kitchen and sitting room, hoovered and washed floors.

Last edited:
Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- 2 slices wholemeal toast (2 syns for flora light) followed by a banana

Lunch-- 1 Uncle Ben's rice time, mexican chilli (1.5 syns) and a banana.

Snack -- Apple, peeled and chopped, and a Muller Light yogurt.

Dinner -- 2 home made burgers, with herbs and onion, along with mashed potato, carrot, turnip, and cauliflower.

Snack -- Curry noodles, 1/2 mint crisp bar and an Alpen Light bar.

Syns today -- 13.5

Today's Body Magic:

Walked from my house down the town to pay the bills and do the food shop. Approx. 3 miles, all in all.
Light housework.

Last edited:
Feeling much better today. Have gotten out for a walk the past three days running, so I'm feeling pretty good about that, thank God.

How are you Roziee?

Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- 3 bacon, 2 fried eggs, and beans.

Lunch -- Eggy Pie (8 eggs, some milk, chopped up onion, tomato, red and green peppers, salt and pepper, and some cheese) I had 1/4 of this, which I'm calling 5 syns.. better to overestimate, right? Preceeded by a banana.

Dinner -- Minced Beef Hash, from the Extra Easy Meals in Minutes recipe book. Let me just say, this has become one of my fav recipes. Tried it for the first time tonight, and omg it's just gorgeous.

Treat -- Alpen Light bar 3 syns, pack of Treble Crunch crisps 5 syns

Snack -- Two slices wholemeal toast with flora light 2 syns, an apple, peeled and cored, and a Muller Light yogurt.

Syns today -- 16

Today's Body Magic:

Walked from my house to the doc's and back... approx 3 miles, all in all.
Light housework.

Last edited:
I put the recipe for the mince beef hash on the 6 stone thread, if you want to jot it down! It's fab. Taste reminds me of chilli con carne, but that's just because there's a chilli in it haha... the potatoes and carrots come out tasting absolutely synful! :p

Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- left over eggy pie, roughly 1/6 of the pie, which I'm going to call 3 syns, and a banana

Lunch -- I have a giant pot of soup bubbling away on the hob. 2 small turnips, 5 carrots, 1/2 a pack of celery, 1 red pepper, 2 small onions, 5 potatoes, and 3 veg stock cubes. Mmmm. *Edit* also had an apple.

Dinner -- I have planned to make the pasta sauce that's in the new SW mag, and fry up some mince, and peppers, onions, and the like and stuff some canneloni tubes with the mixture. Probably have another bowl of my soup too. *Edit* I did the canneloni without the fat free yogurt topping, using cheese instead. 1/4 of the whole cost me 7 syns for the cheese.

Snack -- 2 Alpen Light bars, and 3 squares of Aero, costing me 5 syns as the cereal bars were my HEXB.

Syns today -- 15

Today's Body Magic:

Walked from mine to the shops and back, roughly 2 miles.
Housework.

Last edited:
Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- slept through it. Sunday is generally my day to have a sleep on, so I only got up at 12.30

Lunch -- bowl of my homemade soup.

Snack -- leftover canneloni (2 small tubes) and a banana

Dinner -- breast meat from a roast chicken, no skin. Mashed potato, no butter. Cauliflower and broccoli.

Syns today -- Not too sure... over did it on the alcohol.

Today's body magic:

Sunday is a lazy day. I will be out tonight so dancing could be on the cards lol

Last edited:
Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- boiled egg and an Alpen Light

Lunch -- Bowl of homemade veg soup.

Snack -- banana

Dinner -- Minced beef hash

Syns today --

Today's body magic:

6 mile power walk with the dog

Last edited:
Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- 2 slices wholemeal toast, with flora light (2 syns), and a banana

Lunch -- Alpen light bar and fruit

Dinner -- Leftover minced beef hash, with SW chips and 1 slices of SW pizza (cheese @5 syns)

Syns today -- 7 (so far)

Today's body magic:

Housework this morning and a walk to group this evening.

Ooooh forgot to mention, I lost 5lb this week! Yay me!

Back