Food, syns and really big knickers!

WI this morning Rozie! Looking forward to it!

Excellent! 3lb off. 1.5lb until my 3.5st shiny, 4.5lb until I weigh less than 200lb, and did have 80+lb to lose, now I'm down into the 70s. Brilliant!

Today's food diary

Breakfast -- fruit and cuppa (HEA milk)

Lunch -- ham, cheese and mayo sandwich (HEB and 10 syns)

Dinner -- beef stir-fry with rice

Supper --

Last edited:
Thanks hun.. feeling really in control at the moment. :D

So I've decided I'm going to do the weekly syns this week as well, as thought it was hard all last week with minimum syns every day, to afford my two nights out, it was well worth it, and with my birthday on Monday, I don't want to feel like I can't have a treat.
I think I'm going to have dinner in the chinese, and have a small slice of cake with some cream. That's the extent of my plans lol. I know it's nothing major, but I don't want to binge too much and put on, despite using weekly syns, and on the other hand, I don't want to deprive myself and then get depressed that I couldn't do anything for my birthday. That's a recipe for disaster right there. So...weekly syns it is. I will be using around 4 syns every day apart from Sunday or Monday (whichever day I decide to go out for a meal).

Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- beans on dry toast, fruit and a cuppa (HEB and HEA milk)

Lunch -- omelette with onion and bacon

Dinner -- roast garlic and basil potoes and roast veg

Supper -- Cereal bar, yogurt and cuppa (HEA milk and 3 syns)

Last edited:
Well yesterday's food diary, for instance... I would have used 4 syns on spread for the toast, I might have put a bit of cheese in the omelette, and then the cereal bar.

Spread 4
Cheese 6
Cereal bar 3

13 syns.

They're so easily spent!

Today's food diary:

Breakast -- cuppa

Lunch -- beetroot, spring onion and left over garlic potato

Dinner -- homemade burgers with onion and herbs, SW chips and mixed veg.

Supper -- Cereal bar, yogurt, fruit and cuppa

Today hasn't been the best day for food... I got up, saw the sunshine, didn't know how long it would last and just jumped straight into the front garden. I had to clean and sweep the garden, remove weeds from between the paving stones, and plant flowers, hang baskets, fix trellis and climbing plant, and re-stone the little gap between the house and the path. It took a lot of time and effort. Plenty of body magic, but no breakfast. Oh well, I did have a cuppa and I'll make up with some extra fruit with my supper tonight.
Woke up this morning, and I must have slept in a really awkward position because my right wrist is killing me. Feels like a sprain. Of course the gardening made it worse so I can hardly use it at all now. Typical lol... Sod's Law, whatever can go wrong, will.

On a good note though, I'm really happy with my front garden. There was literally nothing but weeds out there beforehand. And crap lol

Today's food diary:

Breakfast -- fruit and cuppa (HEA milk)

Sunday lunch -- roast beef, mash, roasties and veg.

Dinner -- beans on dry toast (HEB bread)

Supper -- Cereal bar, yogurt and cuppa (HEA milk and 3 syns)

Today I went to Aldi for a few bits and found it really hard to pass all the lovely cakes and biscuits. I think I'll have a listen to my hypnotherapy mp3 tonight before bed. I have to keep it together this week because of my meal out tomorrow evening. I'm hoping using the weekly syns again will give me another loss.
Really looking forward to going for my Chinese tomorrow evening... your birthday only comes once a year and even though I'd usually celebrate all weekend with drinks and food and the Oxegen festival, this year has to be different. First of all, there's no Oxegen festival this year, so no concerts and no celebrating all weekend. Secondly, I'm really knuckling down and getting this done. Next year I'll be 30, and I will celebrate all weekend again, but I'll be celebrating my lovely slim body.. and Oxegen will be back lol
I think the Fates designed this year for me. Not sure I could have resisted if the festival was on!
Next year I'm gonna bring my daughter to Oxegen too (and embarrass her to pieces because I'll insist on a wrist strap at all times, as if she were a toddler haha but Lord knows I don't want to lose her out there!). I have so much to look forward to.

Thank you very much, Rozie. Today's food diary is going to be a doozy lol but it's okay because I'm using minimum syns every other day this week.

So...

Breakfast -- dry toast with beans, followed by a slice of cheesecake my daughter made for me or my birthday

Lunch -- fruit and yogurt

Dinner -- Chinese take away (I have around 80 syns to spend so I'm not going to worry about what I order)

Then off to the pub for a couple of glasses of champagne, courtesy of the landlord whose birthday is also today!

Back