Food to soothe STRESS!

samcxx

Hi all! I find that when I get very stressed I turn to food! Sometimes I will have a huge slimming world lasagne with a slice of galric bread, sometime a big plate of SW chips with steak........Whats the slimming world food/meals that you turn to when you feel stressed?!:eek:

x

seedless grapes!!! I'm addicted to the little blighters

What's the food you most love? When I'm stressed like today from work even though it's effort I made SW Chips, peAs, and chicken with HEXA babybel on top with BBQ sauce red onions OMg it was amazing and so nice I normally use bacon but haven't got any so thought I'd try onions as i haven't had much superfree today and it cheered me up because whenever I used to go out for meals I would always have chicken new Horner which is the same but carries 32 syns if eaten out but 2 if I make it myself this makes me very very happy :) or my other little plan lately is iv brought the small one portion Ben and jerrys ice cream pots which work out about 12-13 syns for one which after a stress day and not having any syns I can relax I'n front of the tv and have my ice-cream because it's just the right amount or it gets to sickly and makes me feel alot better cus everyone needs a treat x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

Back