Foodage!

Extra easy:

Tomato, bacon and cheese quiche (HEXA) No superfree as I'm waiting for the shopping to be delivered!
Crispy smash chicken with lots of salad and either rice or potatoes! (2 syns for any sauce used)
2 x alpen light bars (HEXB)
Packet of Sweet Chilli Curls (4 syns)
1 x mini milk (1.5 syns)
Lots of mango.

Total syns: 7.5

E x

And the journey continues.

One of these days I'll actually manage to keep a proper food diary. I don't know why I don't do it more often, I find it really helpful!

I decided to go back to group on Wednesday, tried to go it alone and failed miserably. Maybe it's the psychological aspect of it but I feel so much more secure and confident in the plan when I'm actually attending the meetings! So strange. I desperately want to get into a size 14 by Christmas. At the moment I'm still hovering between the 16 and 18 mark, more often than not 16 though. I calculated that if I can lose an average of 1.5lbs a week that I could lose almost 2 stone by then, taking me well into the 11's! It would be the best Christmas present of all!

Today's foodage:

2 x rocky road hifi bars (HEX)
Gammon steak, new potatoes, broccoli, cabbage and peas with cheese sauce (HEX + 5 syns - had a little more than needed probably!)
Bowl of mixed berries with a tsp of sweetener.

Total syns: 5

E x

:sigh:

Today it was one year to go until our wedding. In my super excitedness, I thought it might be a good idea to go and try a couple of dresses on. I've looked at a few online and I have a vivid idea of what I want so I thought there's no harm in trying some on. I was going to wait until I'd lost another two stone but I thought it'd be okay to test some out now.

I felt so ridiculous! In all honesty, I just felt like a short and round chump. It's really made me realise how far I have to go to lose enough wait to make trying on wedding dresses enjoyable. I left the shop feeling really down but I also felt really motivated. Hand on heart, I am 110% committed from now on and I'm really going to raise the bar. I'm going to print off a picture of my dream dress and put it on my desk at work for extra encouragement!

I know there'll be times where it's going to be harder and there'll be times between now and then where I'll gain, but I've lost over 2 stone so far and I know I can lose the final 4.

SUPER BLOODY FOCUSED. YEAHHHHH.

Bring on the next weigh in! 365 days to go and most definitely counting.

E x

LOST NINE PANDDS.

So happy! Albeit it was mostly what I'd put on the week before but still. :D

Todays foodage:

HEXb roll with fried egg.
Apple
Grapes
Hifi bar (3 syns)
Snack-a-jack curls (3.5 syns)
Chinese curry and rice for lunch (4 syns)
Pasta bolognese with HEXa cheese for dinnah.

Maybe maybe, another hifi bar for a super treat (3 syns)

Total syns: 13.5

:D x

Still a bit overjoyed about the nine pounds thing so in my over-the-top-enthusiasm I'mma plan tomorrows feast.

Extra Easy

Spicy vegetable fritters with some cold chicken.
Chicken and pepper salad with piri piri sauce. (2 syns)
2 x Hifi bars (HEX)
Loads of grapes.
Yogurt (half syn)

Total syns: 2.5

SOOO EXCITED ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT WOOOOooohooo.

:D

Last edited:
Way too early. Not cool.

Green

Ready brek and milk (HEXa/b)
Grapes
Vegetable soup with 2 'cheese scones'
Chilli curls (3.5 syns)
Yogurt (1/2 syn)
More soup with a HEXb roll
Hifi bar (3 syns)

Total syns: 7

Urgh, lots of syns today. Not over, but still more than I'd like!

Extra easy:

Left over chicken in black bean sauce with lots of onions and peppers and rice (4 syns)
1 and a half kit kats (7)
Beef burger with HEX roll, cheese, lettuce, onions and 1 tbsp reduced fat sour cream (1 syn)
Strawberries
Mango

Total syns: 12 :(

Tomorrows foodage:

Scrambled egg with bacon and mushrooms.
Vegetable soup with a bread roll (HEX)
Left over soup for dinner.
Hi fi bar (3 syns)
Mango

Total syns: 3

Had a sneaky weigh tonight and it's not looking positive. :(

Lost 4lbs! Super happy! I'm actually in the 12's! Waaaaahhhhh.

Going to splash out and make the most of my syns today! And then it's back to being super good, I'd really like to lose 3 next week and get into the 12's properly!

Extra easeh:

Fried egg, baked beans, bacon, mushrooms and 1/2 jacket potato (1 syn)
Fajita chilli bowls! One wrap, rice, beef chilli, lots of mushrooms, peppers and onions, reduced fat sour cream, cheese (8 syns + HEXa)
Sweet chilli curls (3.5 syns)
Hifi bar x 2 (HEXb)

Total syns: 12.5

Very happy bunny!

x

Urghhhh.

So today I ended up eating:

Sweet chilli curls (3.5 syns)
Kit kat (5.5 syns)
Stuffed jacket potato with salad (2 syns)
Chilli bowl with rice and salad (8 syns!)
2 x hifi bars (HEX)

Bringing it in at a total of 18.5 syns :(

I know it doesn't matter too much as I don't have many syns throughout the week but I'm still a bit disappointed in myself. Pfft.

Tomorrow's food plan:

Banana
Salt & pepper stir fried pork with rice and a side salad
Hifi bar x 2 (HEX)
Half a kit kat (2.5 syns)
Stewed rhubarb (1 syn)

Total syns: 3.5

Feeling very blurgh. :(

Last edited:
Tomorrows foods:

Rhubarb and yogurt (1 syn)
Piri piri pork with mini WM pita bread, salad and garlic dip (2 syns + HEX)
Gammon steaks with roasted BNS, cauliflower, bacon and leek cheese bites and carrots.
Cucumber sticks with garlic dip (1 syn)

Total syns: 4

Really trying not to eat too much! Gah!

EE Day

2 x mini wholemeal pita bread, turkey, lots of salad, grated cheese and a tbs of garlic dip (2 syns + HEXs)
Butternut squash, chicken and spinach curry with rice.
Pears
Hifi bar light (3 syns)

Total syns: 5

:)

EE Day again!

Scrambled egg, mushrooms, onion, bacon and beans (HEXa)
Left over butternut squash chicken curry with rice.
2 x hifi light bars (HEXb)
Pears

Total syns: 0!

I've got a meeting at a posh London hotel tomorrow and they're providing us lunch! Gah! Going to try and be VERY good.

Urghh had the day off on Monday so I've stayed the same this week. I'm cool with that though! Going to aim for 3lbs this week!

Todays foodage:

New york cheesecake yogurt (1 syn)
Grapes
Mexican chicken burgers with guacamole (2 syns) and sour cream (2 syns) with cheesey chips and salad (HEXa/b)

Tomorrows Foods:

Apple and yogurt (1 syn)
Chicken salad (1 syn for dressing)
Beef burger with HEXa/b and lots of fried onions and salad!
Grapes

:D

Hi Donna! Thanks. Ahh sorry about the recipe, I'm so disorganised on here lol. They didn't really taste like pork pies once I ate them! They did taste nice though.

I mushed up a can of Pek 30% Less Fat Chopped Pork (which tastes EXACTLY like the middle of pork pies!) and then made up some Smash instant mash with enough water to make it into a dough consistency, sprayed a muffin tin with some fry light and wrapped the Smash dough around a large spoonful of pork and baked until they were browned. It sort of tasted more like battered pork though! Was still yummy! Next time I'm going to try breadcrumbs and see if it's tastes any more like the hot water pastry.

Will keep you posted! :) Good luck to you too! x

Back