Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

Today's nosh
B:none
L:Rice noodles with light sweet chilli sauce and mixed seafood 3
D: poached cod, SW chips, salad, SW chip shop curry sauce, mushy peas, pickles
S: 2 x Hifi bars HEXB, 1 x gin and slimline tonic 4,
Syns for day 7

Last edited:
Well had a busy week so far, had my second driving lesson yesterday and it went well, those roundabouts scare me lol!

Missed a day or two with my food diary this week on here but I have been writing everything down in a journal just to keep track. Drank loads of water and had loads of speed food and it's paid off, so I need to keep that up!

Working from home at the mo which makes meals easier as I don't have to get anything prepared the night before, and got an Asda delivery this morning, so the fridge will be filled with loveliness :)

Nosh for today
B: QO big bowl porridge made with water HEXB, ML greek style yogurt SF mango, raspberries
L: Jacket potato, VFF cottage cheese, jalepenos, cucumber, seafood sticks, apple
D: HM Meatball pasta bake 1/2 HEX A 1.5
S: skimmed milk 1/2 HEX A, fruit, 3 x hifi bars 9
Syns 10.5

Meatball pasta bake recipe serves 2 really hungry people (2 syns per serving) or 4 otherwise (1.5 syns per serving) Don't forget to syn the cheese if you arn't having it as an HEX

Bag of SW meatballs
Carton of passata
Tin of tomatoes
Punnet of mushrooms sliced
1 onion sliced
1 pepper sliced
About half a dozen slices of jalepeno peppers chopped and a spoon of liquid from the jar
tsp paprika
tsp mixed herbs
tsp garlic powder
black pepper
tsp sweetner
beef stock pot
300g orzo pasta
60g parmersan (2 x HEX A)
25g Asda panko breadcrumbs (if using another brand check the syns as they differ) 4.5 syns

Chuck all the ingredients except for the pasta, cheese and breadcrumbs in to a slow cooker and cook on high for about 3hrs, add the pasta and cook for a further hour or until the pasta is cooked. Spoon into a heat proof dish. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and add some black pepper, sprinkle over the meatball sauce and grill or oven bake until the breadcrumb mix has gone golden brown.

Last edited:
Nosh for today :)
B: Bacon, mushroom and tomato sandwich on Hovis wholemeal thin (HEXB)
L: Leftover Meatball pasta bake (1/2 HEXA) (1.5)
D: Steak, potatoes, mushrooms and peppers all grilled on BBQ, HM coleslaw (2) pickles
S: Banana, Milk (1/2 HEXA) hifi bar (3) vodka & diet coke (4.5)
Syns for day 11

Last edited:
Tonights dinner

Nosh for today
B: spaghetti hoops and hovis sandwich thin (HEXB) Apple, plums
L: HM broccoli, spinach and pesto soup (1.5) recipe from twochubbycubs.com
D: BBQ pork, coleslaw (2), mash potatoes, baked beans, plums
S: Dolce Gusto macchiato (4.5), Dolce Gusto Cortado (1) banana
Syns for day 9

Last edited:
It looks brill, I love broccoli so would prob like it. I'm just lazy prob cause over weight can never be bothered to make anything that's really bad isn't it . Prob because it's just for me seems a lot of effort. Your sis is back today isn't she bet she hasn't stuck to diet hahaha who blames her lol I'd be eating and drinking that's what hols are for

It looks brill, I love broccoli so would prob like it. I'm just lazy prob cause over weight can never be bothered to make anything that's really bad isn't it . Prob because it's just for me seems a lot of effort. Your sis is back today isn't she bet she hasn't stuck to diet hahaha who blames her lol I'd be eating and drinking that's what hols are for

I love cooking but when I get in from work if I've had to go into the office I'm too tired to be bothered. I have a soup maker which is fab, chuck all the ingredients in and half an hour later you have soup, I have even set it going while I get ready for work so I can take some with me. And a lot of the time I use pre chopped veggies which saves a lot of time and effort.

Yep Katy is back tonight and judging from the photos on FB she has been stuffing her face with naughty food lol!

Hahaha bless her can't fault her really lol. She has fab losses tho so will be gone in no time.

I also use chopped veggies the soup maker sounds good might get one when I start to get fed up of lunches. You get fed up after abit don't you of eating the same thing so this could be an idea for me.

My prob is I'm usually cooking three diff things a night and when it comes round to what I have I just choose something easy lol

Hahaha bless her can't fault her really lol. She has fab losses tho so will be gone in no time.

I also use chopped veggies the soup maker sounds good might get one when I start to get fed up of lunches. You get fed up after abit don't you of eating the same thing so this could be an idea for me.

My prob is I'm usually cooking three diff things a night and when it comes round to what I have I just choose something easy lol

Yes, it's easy to get bored, don't do packet crap though, nothing nutritional at all in mug shots and pasta and sauce :stinkyfeet:

YAY well done on losing 3lb! I'll have put that on LOL
I could do with stuffing my face with crap, craving junk today :(

Not had a good food day, not felt like eating really, did have half my plate filled with speed food at dinner and I have managed about a litre of water on top of the other drinks I've had.

Food for today
B: nothing
L: nothing
D: Pork, roast potatoes, cauli, carrots, sprouts, gravy (1)
S: Apple, 2 hifi bars (HEXB) milk (HEXA) Dolce Gusto Caramel Macchatio (4.5) Dolce Gusto Cortado (1)
Syns for day 6.5

Tired and been freezing again all day :gen125: Been into the office and got a whole load of nothing done but at least it's a very short week as I have Wed, Thur, Fri off :woohoo:
It's also my dogs birthday today, he's two:doggy: I was going to make him doggy birthday cake but haven't got around to it so might do that on Friday as a treat for all of us :)

Nosh for today, had a bit of a naughty day but I'm well in my syns for the week so I'm ok with that.

B:Greggs sausage roll (17.5)
L: Spinach, broccoli and pesto soup (1.5) 4 dark ryvita(HEXB) apple
D: nothing
S: Milk (HEXA), Hifi bar (3), VFF cottage cheese, snack a jacks (4.5), coffee (2) 3 x co-op bacon and cheese bites guesstimate (6) banana
syns for day 34.5

Edited to add fruit, I forgot I'd had it lol! Changed my mind about dinner, too tired, off to bed!

Last edited:
Happy birthday doggy :), your prob coming down with something everybody is bad at the min feeling rubbish. Least it's your last day
2moz can get some rest and chill. sausage roll is 17.5 that mad wonder what steak bake is that's my fav . I try not to think about pastry I love it .

Happy birthday doggy :), your prob coming down with something everybody is bad at the min feeling rubbish. Least it's your last day
2moz can get some rest and chill. sausage roll is 17.5 that mad wonder what steak bake is that's my fav . I try not to think about pastry I love it .
I've had a cough since before Christmas, it's wearing me out at the mo :(

Doggy says woof! :doggy:

Greggs steak bake is 20 :eek:

I love Greggs sausage rolls, so that is my one guilty pleasure on a Monday, I haven't been having all my syns and haven't had a takeaway since I started so I don't mind all those syns in one go. My friend at work nearly passed out when I told here how many syns they were. She spends most of her syns on gin :very_drunk:

lol the odd treat won't hurt. That's why I had a kebab last week, I know Iv had Chinese and KFC but I don't have what I'd normally choose so to me that's being good and sticking to plan . Like at KFC I'd normally go for large wicked zinger meal them burgers are the best. This is my 4th week this week And I don't think 1 kebab is bad at all just like your sausage roll.

It amazes me tho when I go to these places see people ordering I feel proud of myself for the options I'm choosing

Naughty Anna skipping dinner! Lol.
Give Bailey a big hug from me
I won't be at group on Wednesday as I'm off work for rest of week. I'll weigh myself at home though x

Back