Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

Naughty Anna skipping dinner! Lol.
Give Bailey a big hug from me
I won't be at group on Wednesday as I'm off work for rest of week. I'll weigh myself at home though x
will do,if you feel worse go to A&E. Hugs

Aww Bailey is a cute name, what breed dog do you have
He's a llasa apso and he is super cute He! He! silly predictive text said he was a lasagne :rofl!

Last edited:
will do,if you feel worse go to A&E. Hugs

He's a l lasagne also and he is super cute

I've not had a fever today although I think it's coming back so I've wet a flannel n got my fan on again. Going to docs tomoz for a check up like what the walk in doc said. Had to use my inhaler a couple of times. Hoping antibiotics should kick in soon x

Well had a a slip up yesterday food wise! Hoping I haven gone over my syns for week, I'm going to have to go back through and work out how many I've had! (phew not gone over yet! Today may change that as I've only got 7.5 for today!)

Nosh for Tuesday
B:Greggs sausage roll (17.5) I'll be glad once I've learnt to drive and I'm not getting off the bus right outside Greggs! I have no self control "hangs head in shame :("
L: HM Chicken Tikka Masala, HM Saag Aloo, rice, pomegranate seeds
D: Baked potato, VFF cottage cheese with chives, salad
S: 2 x hifi bars HEXB, Fibre One lemon drizzle bar (4) Dolce Gusto cafe au lait (2) DG skinny macchiato (2.5)
Syns for day 26 :(

Nosh Today Wed WI DAY!
B: Hifi bar (1/2 HEXB) Skinny macchiato (2.5)
L: Rice noodles and chilli and garlic stirfry with light sweet chilli sauce (2)
D: Beef stew, ML yogurt, plum
S: Skinny macchiato (2.5) Hifi bar (1/2 HEXB)

Syns for day 6.5

Syns for week 104/105

Last edited:
Aww Bailey ❤ I need Bailey cuddles to make me better haha x

Aww Bailey ❤ I need Bailey cuddles to make me better haha x
Off for next 3 days so might have a walk up tomorrow or Friday, is it ok to bring him. Waiting for a parcel from amazon today, bought a new steamer as my old one has just about had it, all the plastic trays are cracked almost all the way though! I bought a fancy smancy morphy richards one that you can set each section for different times. Been humming and ahhing for ages because they are expensive but Mark said to get it because it's something that gets used almost everyday and it's healthy. :)

Off for next 3 days so might have a walk up tomorrow or Friday, is it ok to bring him. Waiting for a parcel from amazon today, bought a new steamer as my old one has just about had it, all the plastic trays are cracked almost all the way though! I bought a fancy smancy morphy richards one that you can set each section for different times. Been humming and ahhing for ages because they are expensive but Mark said to get it because it's something that gets used almost everyday and it's healthy. :)

If you don't mind me coughing and spluttering you're welcome to come down anytime :) yeah u can bring Bailey I'll shove Yoshi out if it's nice or upstairs if not :)

Steamer sounds cool. I've been umming about an actifry. Do u use a chip cutter? Your chips always look so even x

If you don't mind me coughing and spluttering you're welcome to come down anytime :) yeah u can bring Bailey I'll shove Yoshi out if it's nice or upstairs if not :)

Steamer sounds cool. I've been umming about an actifry. Do u use a chip cutter? Your chips always look so even x
Ok I said I'd nip to my Dad's too and was thinking of popping to Mum's as well so I might make it Friday and just spend the day visiting people lol!

Want to go and get my nails and hair done tomorrow I think and I'm off to a workshop on Saturday with a couple of mates from work.

Yes I have a chipper, got it from Lakeland in Meadowhall a few years ago, it's great, you can do carrots and stuff with it too. We love our actifry, if fact Marks already talking about getting another for when that one dies! I don't think he could live without his chips lol!

Aww Bailey is so cute with his little teddy bear bless him .

I might invest in a cutter make sure all cooked evenly I always have give mind extra 5 mins for the chunky ones.

Katy you need to get one they are great, I don't even feel like on a diet cause can eat chips they are so much nicer than slimming world chips

Phew! Feelin' the burn baby! :roofles: I though Oo! I'll stick some sweet chilli sauce in it to add a bit more spice, it can't be that spicy lol! Fatal last words! It's good though.

Lost 1.5lb happy with that, would have been even happier if I'd got under 13st but I can get that next week got my half stone award
:sw007:

Yay well done that's fab , gives you something to look forward to next week now getting into 12s ur already small if only weigh that lol I want to try and get to your weight now. Hoping il be in a size 14 at 13 stine

Yay well done that's fab , gives you something to look forward to next week now getting into 12s ur already small if only weigh that lol I want to try and get to your weight now. Hoping il be in a size 14 at 13 stine
Aww Thanks hunny :) I only wish I was small, I'm small in height lol! 13st is a lot on a 5ft 2in person lol!

I want to get at least to the top of my healthy weight range which is 9st 10lb. Going for my 10% first which is about 12st I think.

Iv just worked above out so wrong haha thicko. I need to loose 24 pounds to get 10 percent so 15.12 if I count from slimming world

From when I started I already got 10 percent when I lost 26lbs now at 28lbs

53 pounds is 20 percent
3 and 1/2 stone so will be 15. 6

Think this is right if I started at 18.13

That stir fry looks amazing :O
I'm sulky atm cause I keep throwing anything up that isn't toast or soup :(
And spicy stuff is setting my chest off which is so annoying as I have spicy everything haha

Also well done on the 1.5 loss! And half a stone! Sorry I missed that :( x

Back