Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

That stir fry looks amazing :O
I'm sulky atm cause I keep throwing anything up that isn't toast or soup :(
And spicy stuff is setting my chest off which is so annoying as I have spicy everything haha

It was ridiculously spicy lol! made me cough just cooking it! It was an asda chilli and garlic stirfry. I have a ton of veggies prepped for soup making today, I'll make you a batch and bring it up. It's butternut, sweet potatoes etc. I won't make it spicy.

Also well done on the 1.5 loss! And half a stone! Sorry I missed that :( x
Thanks hun, pleased with that but wanted another 3lb loss to take me into the 12s, not to worry, I had a lot of snacky crap this week and not as much speed food or water so back on to that today. Also bought a Dolce Gusto and I love it! 2.5 syns for a skinny macchiato though lol! I suppose it's the same if I'm synning my milk, I would normally have milk as a HEXA but now I'm having those as my coffee fix, I can have some cheese instead.

16.5 is my 10% well for slimming world anyway once I get to 16.5 I would of lost 2stone 8lb in total which will actually be 36 pounds as I started at 18.13 :)

Bring it on
Iv just worked above out so wrong haha thicko. I need to loose 24 pounds to get 10 percent so 15.12 if I count from slimming world

From when I started I already got 10 percent when I lost 26lbs now at 28lbs

53 pounds is 20 percent
3 and 1/2 stone so will be 15. 6

Think this is right if I started at 18.13
Wow you go girl, you've already done amazing losing 28lb! Just keep chipping away, I used to get mad because I am a slow loser and would only lose 0.5 or 1lb a week, this time I don't have scales at home so I can't sneakiy peak and fret all week and my attitude is as long as I weigh a little less each time I get on the scales at group, then I'm happy. I have enough going on in my life, without stressing about only getting a 0.5lb loss! It's quite liberating actually, especially not having scales at home. It's made me have a completely different mental attitude, I'm totally focused because I can't sneaky peak.

Your actually rally right with what your saying. I need to stop looking everyday cause it's annoying. If I was going out to work everyday I wouldn't do it as was always rushed when I used to work. The fact I'm at home All day makes it easy for me to jump on first thing I even moved the scales downstairs to stop me but still go down to them in the mornings haha.

I'm really pleased I'm back to my two stone if I'm honest just want to get well away from 16.13 now as I never want to be back into 17s. I know once I'm about 16.9 il stay away everyday.

Slimming world isn't a quick change it's a life change and it's not really bothering me to be honest. I get moments where I think oh could just eat something nice but compared to the amount of times I used to think this it's a great improvement.

I got down to 15.9 last time on slimming world before my daughter was born can't wait to get here again.

We shall be smaller for the summer :)

Nosh for today :) New week Thurs 2/2/17
Putting date in so I can keep track better :)

B: Banana
L: HM Falafel, LF hallomi(HEXA), salad, VFF yogurt with mint and cucumber
D: HM Egg curry, rice
S: 2 x Skinny macchiato (5) 2 x hifi bar (HEXB) Cafe au lait (2)

Syns for day 7/15
Syns for Week 7/105

Lunch :eating:

Last edited:
Nosh for today :) New week Thurs 2/2/17
Putting date in so I can keep track better :)

B: Banana
L: HM Falafel, LF hallomi(HEXA), salad, VFF yogurt with mint and cucumber
D: HM Egg curry, rice, fruit
S: 2 x Skinny macchiato (5) 2 x hifi bar (HEXB)

Syns for day /15
Syns for Week /105

Lunch :eating:

Can you copy me the falafel recipe? I bloody love falafel and that looks gorgeous! Xx

Nosh for today
B: None
L: 4 dark ryvita (HEXB) egg mayo(lighter than light mayo) (1.5)
D: Gammon steaks, new potatoes, veggies, HM creamy mushroom sauce, HM rice pudding(made with water, ML yogurt & fruit stirred in)
S: 2 x Skinny macchiato (5) 2 x hifi bars (6), snack a jacks (4.5) HM butternut squash and sweet potato soup
Syns for day 17/15
Syns for Week 24/105

Last edited:
Had a lovely day out at Art from the Heart in Harrogate on a art workshop. Tried to be good and stick to SW friendly stuff, they have a lovely heath food cafe there so the choices were quite good. Did end up in KFC though after Mark picked me up.

Nosh for today
B: Nothing
L: Baked potato with yogurt and mint chicken, spinach and cucumber (Fat spread light/reduced fat (2), which I hadn't realised they had put on:rolleyes: and yogurt which the girl thought was full fat(2))
D: KFC zinger rice box (11) Reg fries (10.5)
S: Skinny latte (HEXA) Hifi bar (HEXB)
Syns for day 25.5
Syns for week 49.5/105

Nosh for today :)
B: Bacon, baked beans, mushrooms, wholemeal sandwich thin
L: fruit, 2 hifi bars 6
D: HM Chilli and rice (loads of speed food in the chilli)
S: Cafe au lait (2) 2 x skinny macchiato (5)
Syns for day and 13

Last edited:
Nosh for today
B: porridge made with water hexb, fruit, yogurt
L: chilli, rice
D: 2 x porky light sausages (1) Actifry chips, no oil, cauli, broccoli, onion gravy
S: orange, hexa milk, hifi bar (3) wotsits (4.5)
Syns for day 8.5/15
Syns for week 70.5/105

Last edited:
Nosh for today
B: greggs sausage roll 17.5
L: hm beef stew, orange, yogurt
D: Scrambled egg with ham, tomatoes, potatoes, onion, mushrooms and cottage cheese mixed in(fry up scramble)
S: 2 x hifi bar hexb, digestive thin 1.5, milk hexa
syns for day 19/15
syns for week 89.5/105

Last edited:
LOL Laura I was just about to say the same! Luckily I'm not a fan of sausage rolls, although the ones from our bakery are yummy. But I can take them or leave them thank chuck.

I finally found some Porky Lights today. Going to try them tomorrow in a casserole.

I got hubby some sausage rolls from our co op today he thinks they are like birds lol. My fav are the little frozen ones loved warm sausage rolls. Do you both remeber three cooks they had amazing sausage rolls used to be 2 for a pound god they were the best.

Iv heard a lot about these sausages you will have to let us know what they are like. I'm fussy only like Richmond sausages lol

WI day lost 1lb, not that chuffed but I know why, didn't drink enough water and didn't have enough speed foods. Not to worry, at least it's coming off :)

Been naughty and ordered a chicken shish kebab for tea and may have ordered a portion of chips too :hide:

At least it's grilled chicken breast and not donner meat, not that I eat that anyway as it's probably been warmed up 20 times before you get it!

We had porky light sausages for tea the other night, they are really nice but if you only like Richmond sausages then you probably won't like them as they have real meat in them lol!

I love the co-op bakery sausage rolls too but would eat a whole bag if I bought them!:eatdrink023:

Oh you bugga I love kebabs yet last thing me I had one the grease didn't agree with me at all.

Prob not I'm really funny with sausage lol .

Plus a loss is a loss better than what I'm loosing at the min lol . Enjoy your food x

Hi...just joined this site and its coz of reading your thread....kinda loosely following sw and am learning loads through this site...don't know how often will get on here coz of commitments but rest assured I will when I can ! X

Back