Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

SteAk Looks great. Men are like that aren't they we make a change and there like errrm it's alright for a change haha
He's never liked me with short hair, lol! Sick of having to try and make it look reasonable for work, at least now I can blowdry and tong it in a few minutes instead of spending an hour with the tongs or straightener. I didn't like how she styled it but once it's washed and I've done it, it will look better :)

Ye short is easy for when you haven't got time . I always re style mine when I get home and when got makeup on makes a Huge difference aswell I think

Oh my god just been on your instrgram and it looks lovely saw a pic further down with it longer you look loads thinner. Can really tell in your face big time look loads healthier

I prefer rump steak to sirloin, but I'd take anything! haha.

Errrr, where are pics of your hair!???

Oh it's ok I saw your Instagram now! hahaha. Looks lovely! :D I'm still growing mine, want it really long!

Not feeling great today, haven't eaten a great deal and didn't eat all my dinner. I've got a horrible bloated tummy so off to bed :(

I prefer rump steak to sirloin, but I'd take anything! haha.

Errrr, where are pics of your hair!???
I'll post a pic tomorrow when I've washed and blow dried it how I like it.

Hey you, where you at?? xxxx
Still feeling rubbish and feel exhausted :( This cough isn't going and it seems to be getting worse, think it's my asthma, the cold and damp is aggravating it :( Was in work yesterday and went to bed as soon as I'd had dinner last night. Went way over syns yesterday but haven't been having all my syns all week so only over by 1.5 for the week so far. Bought a journal at group last week so I am keeping track in there too.

Yesterday's nosh
B: Greggs sausage roll (17.5)
L: Jacket potato, salad, VFF cottage cheese, VFF yogurt
D: HM Lamb and chickpea balti, rice (recipe for SW mag) The curry was good, not spicy at all but very tasty
S: Hifi bar (3) Options choc orange drink (1.5) Kingsmill wm thin with 1/2 tbsp Asda spread (1.5) Milk HEXA + (5)

Syns for day 28.5/15
Syns for week 76/105

Today's nosh
B: banana, yogurt
L:Salad with spinach, toms, peppers, mushroom and ham omelette, yogurt, hifi bar 3
D: Salad with spinach, peppers, toms, cucumber, carrot and spring onion, bacon double cheese burger made with SW burger, leerdammer light cheese slice (1/2HEXA) bacon, red onion, toms, 1 tbsp tom ketchup 1, lge wholemeal roll HEXB + 4
S: milk 1/2 HEXA
Syns for day 8/15
Syns for week 82/105( I think)
Somewhere along the line I think I've miscounted my weekly syns but can't figure out where o_O

Yummy dinner

Last edited:
Hope you start to pick up soon you may have caught it from ya sis. Can't wait for this rubbish weather to go need some sunshine
Aww thanks hunny :) I've had this cough since before Christmas, I was off work with it 3 days before Christmas Eve. I get it every year but it seems to be worse than usual this year. And I suffer from a few other ailments that make things hard work sometimes. I try not to dwell on them or I would just give up and become a total misery and do nothing.

Positive thoughts are the way forward :)

On a happier not, I'm treating myself and going to get my nails done on Saturday :) And I'm off to a trade show and an award ceremony on Sunday, as my lovely boss has won lots of fabby awards :) It's nothing posh but it's a new experience and I'm looking forward to it.

Plus driving lesson in half an hour :)

There's 3 things worth smiling about then . Good luck with your driving . I love my nails done it used to be 20 for a set then 15 for refill every two weeks. It's now 24 for the set 19 for infills. Look lovely but so expensive my hair only cost 45 to hve coloured so I'm like hmm sooner have hair done. I normally get nails done before holidays. When I'm thin hahaha I might have hair and nails done regular as wnt be wasting money on junk food

There's 3 things worth smiling about then . Good luck with your driving . I love my nails done it used to be 20 for a set then 15 for refill every two weeks. It's now 24 for the set 19 for infills. Look lovely but so expensive my hair only cost 45 to hve coloured so I'm like hmm sooner have hair done. I normally get nails done before holidays. When I'm thin hahaha I might have hair and nails done regular as wnt be wasting money on junk food
I know what you mean about it being expensive. I am supposed to get mine done any way for my job, but I tend to do them myself a lot of the time. My hands have to look good as I do a lot of videos and my hands are on camera lol!

Back