Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

Burgers look awesome! :D Thanks for dinner sis, was nice seeing you today and having a proper natter will have to try and do it more often. I shall make us dinner next time!

((hugs)) xxx

Burgers look awesome! :D Thanks for dinner sis, was nice seeing you today and having a proper natter will have to try and do it more often. I shall make us dinner next time!

((hugs)) xxx
Burger was nice, Mark got huge bread cakes though, so had to partly syn them. Yes we need to get together more often, I am still working lol! Next time you will have to come and sit while I work :D

Tomorrows lunch all packed up and ready to go YUM!

You should have just said I would have come and sit upstairs with u u nutter!

You should have just said I would have come and sit upstairs with u u nutter!
It got done lol!

Today would be better cos I'm making flowers, I could have set you on :D

Well yesterday was a bit of a fail. Only lost 0.5lb, serves me right for eating crappy packet food all week! Yesterday was a perfect fail as I ended up in Greggs AGAIN! and had a sausage roll and mocha, was good at lunch time and ate my packed lunch, but then stuffed my face at the taster session at group because I was starving and then went home and had fish, chips, mushy peas and a co-op truly irresistible marbled chocolate muffin(which was lush by the way and I totally did not syn :roofles: )

So onward and downwards New week 16/02/17
Todays nosh
B: Banana, kiwi, ML VFF NAS orange yogurt
L: HM Veg and bean soup (using up veggies in the fridge so lots of speed and some beans or pulses thrown in for protein) 2 dark rye ryvita (1/2 HEXB) Hifi bar (1/2 HEXB)
D: 2 servings of cos I'm a greedy pants and it was tasty!HM Gnocchi and tomato sauce (recipe from SW Mediterranean book, chucked in some extra veggies to get more speed in and some Parmesan on top) (7) Note for anyone trying this recipe, my mash potato was far too wet to form into gnocci without adding flour! Added 6 tbsp flour for 4 servings, total for recipe without parmesan is 12 syns if you use flour.
S: DG skinny mac (2.5) 5 seafood sticks hifi bar (3)
Syns for day 12.5/15
Syns for week 12.5/105

Last edited:
PFFT I am not slave labour lmao! I've been working this morning anyway, poop. Good shift but I am so tired today I could sleep for a week =_=
Fish and chips was beaut the other night!

PFFT I am not slave labour lmao! I've been working this morning anyway, poop. Good shift but I am so tired today I could sleep for a week =_=
Fish and chips was beaut the other night!
HEY! I would have fed you, what more do you want :roofles:

Fish was gorgeous and I did only eat a bit of the batter, chips were ok, had a few, think I chucked away more than I ate, Mark inhaled his though lol!

Lunch

I ate all mine LOL and had a large peas all to myself!

That soup looks goooorgeous! xxx

I ate all mine LOL and had a large peas all to myself!

That soup looks goooorgeous! xxx
It was ok, I don't like leeks much and wished I'd blitzed and then added the beans, that way I wouldn't get any weird lumps *shudder*

Dinner time!

Ment to say Hun when you mentioned the strawberrys and choc I had on valentines.

S/w version - strawberry and a melted Freddo 5syns it's beautiful

What was the gnocchi bake like? X
It was gorgeous! Just disappointed I had to add flour, it would have been syn free otherwise. I was greedy and ate 2 portions.

Ment to say Hun when you mentioned the strawberrys and choc I had on valentines.

S/w version - strawberry and a melted Freddo 5syns it's beautiful
Sounds yummy!

I'm making silken tofu choc mint dessert tonight, hoping the tofu sets up on it's own as I don't have any gelatin. I think it should as it quite firm when it comes out of the packet, it's just been blitz to death though so might not. I'll leave it in the fridge all day and see how it goes, it won't matter if it doesn't, it tastes good anyway :)

Nosh for today
B: ML VFF NAS orange yogurt, apple, kiwi
L: HM veg & bean soup, 2 slices Leerdammer light (HEXA) Kingsmill WM sandwich thin(HEXB), 2 tbsp piccalilli (1)
D: Mcdonald's quarter pounder cheeseburger(26) large fries(16.5) :( HM Silken tofu choc mint dessert (I'll post recipe if it works) (4.5)
S: DG Skinny mac (2.5)
Syns for day 48.5/15
Syns for week 61/105

Last edited:
Nosh for today
B: banana, dg skinny mac (2.5)
L: hm carrot and Butterbean soup, 2hifi bars (HEXB)
D:Roast chicken, stuffing (2) carrots, cauli, sprouts, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes & onions, gravy (1)
S: 175ml skimmed milk (1/2HEXA) fruit, chicken slices, VFF cottage cheese, plums, 1 slice leerdammer light (1/2HEXA)
Syns for day 5.5/15
Syns for week 54/105

Last edited:
I was just Gonna say you had roast chicken yesterday then I looked at your nosh from yesterday! That was a sneaky change!! Lol! X

I was just Gonna say you had roast chicken yesterday then I looked at your nosh from yesterday! That was a sneaky change!! Lol! X
I know, yesterday was an epic fail day, went to sign up at the gym, then went to Crystal Peaks and Drakehouse and got waylaid by McD's. Oh well wrote it off and drawn a line, stupid thing was, all the dinner was prepped and ready to cook. Need to have it today to make sure it doesn't get wasted. Going to be eating lots of speed soup this week I think lol!

:pRandom information alert:p
Had my nails done this morning and my brows waxed, itchy eyebrows are itchy!

Picture of nails please!

I plucked my eyebrows last night for the first time since before xmas lmao. Nightmare!

Back