Foodpack availability

Not the same for me

oh Poppy, what a shame.
The more i hear other peoplle's LL experiences the more I realise how lucky we have been with our LLC.
Shw sometimes seems a bit scatty and isn't great with taking the photos, but apart from that she has been absolutely fantastic.
I've been going since Feb 08. She has only not been there twice, 1 week holiday and 1week sick.
She always has all the flavours and bars in stock. No pre ordering required from us.
One time she ran out of water flavouring and delivered it to my house 2 days later.
She's given us all the freebies and tasters of new products.
Is contactable by text, mobile and e-mail.
Offers 1-1 support if required when people struggle.
Continued with WI meetings over Easter and Christmas/New Year.
I can't speak highly enough of her.
I know they are stand alone franchise businesses, but am thankful I was in the right place, right time for once in my life.
If she wasn't so good I may not have achieved my goal.
Poppy I think you should speak to LL Head Office.

I have to say that ur LLC seems to be taking the michael a little bit here Poppy! I think that the thing is that the LLC's have to pay for the packs that they order within a certain amount of time otherwise they are not allowed to order anymore. Sounds to me like because you have temp LLC they are not keeping up to date with the ordering/payment system and waiting until the packs have all been paid for before ordering in new ones.
Bang out of order. Complain to LL. They have to do something about this. It's like totally against your consumer rights!!! You're not getting what you paid for.

Like SB, I am realising how lucky I am. I order between 21 and 28 chocolate per week. Only once has my LLC not had enough in stock, and she posted the rest of my order through my door the following day!!

Good luck sorting this out hun! And well done on your success thus far :D

B x

Back