Foot Stamp and Sulk

Jim

Big Boy
Has nobody noticed my new after photo on my sig
:(

Nope I haven't! But that's because I run minis without the sigs, tickers and avatars as internet here is charged per megabyte so I save on them where I can. Also speed here makes it too slow with all that. Am sure it's lovely though!:D
How was your holiday?

Hi love, it was great, really fantastic love.

I did! I did! I noticed it on another thread, but didn't want to interrupt the flow!

What I want to know, is where did you go where it was hot enough to take off your top? Obviously not the UK :sigh:

And....where was Eve? Isn't that her job?

Oh and...looking fab there Jim!

LOL

it was a pomegranate not an apple love,

We went Back to Kyrenia, haven't been there since the Turks invaded in '74 and we had to evacuate all the families.

Talk about going back in time love, we even went and saw the Quarter we used to live in, totally untouched since the day we left. eery really.

LOL

it was a pomegranate not an apple love,

Round, green, got pips.....same thing :D
We went Back to Kyrenia, haven't been there since the Turks invaded in '74 and we had to evacuate all the families.
Blast those Turks. Have they gone now?

Talk about going back in time love, we even went and saw the Quarter we used to live in, totally untouched since the day we left. eery really.
Wow! The juke box still playing on the wall, the beer cans still strewn about the floor. I can picture it now :cool:

Would have thought they'd got the cleaners in at some point though :confused: ;)

I'm not talking to you anymore, you are not a nice person. :)

I saw it Jim, but was away for 2 weeks so didn't know it was so new or else I'd have said something! :eek:

I'm impressed you don't have a lot of excess skin seeing as you lost so much - you read horror stories about it.:eek:

Looking FABulous Dahhhling!:kissass::D

I did have Vicky, a positive apron I'm ashamed to say, but luckily it all went away.

You look absolutely fab Jim and thanks for the stickies and all the advice that I have been reading on here. How long did it take you to lose all the weight, i haven't got much to lose but I'd like to show my mum and sis you fab pics so they can draw some inspiration as am sure many people here have done including myself. Good Job!!!

LOL Thanks everyone. :)

Overall Z, it took about 4-5 years from starting induction to going into maint.

Thanks Jim, am enjoying it alot! Am sure they will too.

If you go over to "success" stories at the top of the forum there are a load of my before's in the first few pages and some "afters" near the end Z.

Back