Extra ProPoints Football stadium pies..

So, King Kenny gone, Gary Neville England Coach, Tottenham being *****, England squad selection..

Discuss. :)

So, King Kenny gone, Gary Neville England Coach, Tottenham being *****, England squad selection..

King Kenny: It's a shame to see a legend of the Kop leave in such a way and I think Kenny has us going in the right direction. However, for years now there has been a lacklustre attitude at Anfield, the same attitude that has seen Liverpool take it easy on lesser teams then before we know it, we're loosing! The positive I am taking from this is that it would seem that Fenway Sports Group are not going to accept that crap...good! What we need is a strong manager you won't accept players taking it easy, that will send out the lads expecting a win and knows how to get it. I said on TeamTalk.com yesterday that instead of paying out millions for more players...lets just put the money up for a really good manager. After all, a manager that can get 12 men playing at their best, week in week out, is surely all Liverpool need right now.

Gary Neville: Well, he's an ugly twat who played for ManUre...enough said!

England squad selection: Roy has no spine, that's plain to see or else he wouldn't have gone for the old guard. Be brave man, get some of the younger talent in.

King Kenny:- Underperformed this season so was to be expected....

Gary Neville:- I'm not really here nor there on the matter, i really dislike the bloke though.....

Tottenham being *****:- Bore off ;)

England squad selection:- Have no idea why hes taking defoe or carroll (and thats coming from a spurs fan) i personally would have picked rooney, welbeck, sturridge and crouchy.....
racism argument aside... dunno why such a whoha is being made over ferdy/terry..... ok so we all know terrys a complete **** however hes played well this season, hes got loads of experiance whereas ferdy is a sick note waiting to happen.... id have picked terry everytime....

King Kenny's departure was on the cards for a few weeks.

Tottenham bottling it was to be expected, that's what SMALL clubs do! ;)

Gary Neville is a great appointment for England. Hope he does well. Not the biggest fan of him, but he is very experienced.

England squad is ok, need to give Roy a chance, see what happens!

Handbags & Shinpads

football blog i just started - first post about kennys replacement.

please have a read and if you like, please share :)

So, how far do you all think England will get in the Euros?

Semi's ill be really impressed if we get further than that.

Been a bit quiet in here lately. I hope you are all enjoying the Euros? :)

Has been a bit quiet! What's everyone think of England so far then?

Regarding England's performance so far in the Euros: I'm pleased so far. We are certainly not the most skillful team out there but we've made up for it with good old British Bulldog mentality. I'm not sure that bringing Rooney back is the best idea to be honest, his attitude in the last World Cup was abysmal and whilst the new blood is scoring, let them continue I say.

Been impressed with Gerrard's captaining skills so far, I thought he was a bit crap during the African World Cup. Also impressed with Carrol and Johnson. Oh look, all Liverpool players! LOL

The main point is though, England have so far rolled up their sleeves and got stuck in, I can handle them loosing as long as they tried.

In other footballing news, I'm looking forward to seeing what our Brendan can do next season and Spurs sacking 'arry!? Are they quite mad?

Back