Extra ProPoints Football stadium pies..

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea me and my OH said the same thing about if only yesterday's score was Saturday! As to the christening... No throwing the blue noses in the font lol

I will try to control myself lol we go to turkey on Monday can't wait to visit a field bar lol xxx

revilop said:
I'm a proud GOONER!

Oh I am
Glad thought you were going to say the other lot up the m6! Ha ha x

Ggrrr meant anfield bar lol xx

I have a friendly rivalry with one of my OH's friends from uni. She's not had much to be happy about in the last 10 years, hope this isn't the year she can be smug!!!

alwyn said:
I have a friendly rivalry with one of my OH's friends from uni. She's not had much to be happy about in the last 10 years, hope this isn't the year she can be smug!!!

Let's hope she's not this yr I remember when Benitez was our manager an the bitters finished above us an they were all goin on about raphial benieth us!! Gggrrrr how many times have we whooped them pls? Lol xx

By the way our dog is called raffa xxx

Greetings Charlie's~mummy :) Good to see a fellow supporter of the mighty reds! YNWA :) I'm Bulldog Daisy's oh btw ;)

Master Bulldog said:
Greetings Charlie's~mummy :) Good to see a fellow supporter of the mighty reds! YNWA :) I'm Bulldog Daisy's oh btw ;)

Yay for fellow reds! YNWA what do you think of the new kit? X

Yay for fellow reds! YNWA what do you think of the new kit? X

I saw it today on Facebook, I really like it! It really reminds me of the old Hitachi sponsored kit, it's retro in a cool way. It's certainly much better than the home shirt we've had for the last two seasons! Looking forward to seeing the new away and 3rd kits.

YNWA

JFT 96

Just seen the new ManUre kit...I'm still laughing! It's HIDEOUS! :8855:

Oh well, it was late coming this year, but Happy St Totteringham's Day everyone!! *has an extremely relieved husband*

And let's not mention Swansea..... :(

It was still a lose-lose situation whatever happened!!

I despise ManU but I really dislike City's arrogance!! But Joey Barton??? WTF was he DOING?

It was still a lose-lose situation whatever happened!!

I despise ManU but I really dislike City's arrogance!! But Joey Barton??? WTF was he DOING?

At least Man City denied ManUre the league title, meaning we won more than them this year!

Not sure what I feel about the rumours that King Kenny will resign in the summer and Roberto Martinez from Wigan will take over. Things need to happen at our beloved Liverpool, finishing 8th just isn't good enough and totally below us, but Martinez? What has he ever done? We need a top notch manager who knows the modern game and knows how to spend a few million. Personally, I've always wanted Martin O'Neal at the healm.

Back