For all those who know me

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
From the Cambridge and losing over 7 stone, well I finally have my always wanted tummy tuck in Prague on Monday. I'm soooo nervous

Keep shaking everyone it's soooo worth it xx

Oh Good luck - can't wait to hear how it goes. You must be so excited. How long did you wait between reaching goal and the tuck?

To be honest I first lost the weight five years ago, and put a couple of stone when I met my boyfriend, I lost again and waited about 6 months. I'm so excited xxx

Best of luck hun hope it all goes well come back and let us know how it went x

Wishing you all the best and I hope you will be very happy with the outcome!

fat_2_fabulous said:
From the Cambridge and losing over 7 stone, well I finally have my always wanted tummy tuck in Prague on Monday. I'm soooo nervous

Keep shaking everyone it's soooo worth it xx

Good luck with ur tt Hun.... I've been researching tts in Prague quite a bit so would love for you to let me know how it goes n who ur using etc and any advice would be appreciated.... Xxx hope all goes well

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9

How exciting! Good luck and come back and tell us how it went...maybe post some bikini photos?!

Ooooh good luck, Im sure you have done lots of research but let us know how it goes.

It is something I may look into so any details you can share would be great x x x

Are you back ? How did it go ?

Details please but most of all I hope your ok and happy with the results x x

Hi all
I'm so sorry I forgot to reply!

I'm well with a new belly ten weeks later! I'm so happy with the results. Will try and get pics up.

Prague was amazing and the staff was amazing! Would never have got the same service in England! Bodies beautiful they was called and I highly recommend them

!xxxx

Back