• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

For anyone stalling....

Predator

Silver Member
Niceee post!!! Might actually bookmark that to read it when the scales are showing something I don't wanna see!

LVLLM

Gold Member
Thanks babe. deffo makes sense especially the exercise bit x

cherl889

Loves this site!
I needed to see this today, thanks Linzi. Yet again I have woken up in the deepest purple of ketosis but not a bit off the scales. I have no idea what im doing wrong.

That's amazing. Thanks Jim. I'm actually going to put my expensive scale away somewhere, now that I have read that.

Because this has happened to me so many times (stalling), and I kept giving up everytime I stalled, or even gained, eventho I was doing everything right. To the extent that I'm now 9 kilo's above my stalling weight. So i'm actually going to put the scales away forever, thanks to this article!:D

i have stopped redbull this week to see if it was that that stalled me....ill let you know in the morning lol

JoanneM

Gold Member
Thanks for this. Couldnt havecome at a better time for me coz I stayed the same yesterday and actually gained 2lbs today. Feel so much better about it now.

Jo

Tut Tut Jo, you shouldn't be weighing daily anyway. ;)

Hark at you pmsl :8855:x x