For heaven's sake get your a**e into gear Sue diary!!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Wednesday 25th February.

Right, back on track now. 5lb ON this week is NOT good (that is over 2 weeks). I had lost 2stone & 8.5 lb so now back under the 2.5stone lost. :break_diet:

I've had both HeBs & 11.5syns so far today so free food for the rest of the day. I've signed up for the spring bank holiday challenge to have lost 21lbs in 14 weeks. That averages 1.5lbs per week.

I AM going to do it this time. I'm going to try to come on to here each day too!

Last edited:
Good luck, babe!

You can do it

xxxxxxxx

Thank you xx

I found a Tesco chocolate bunny (like the Lindt ones) in the hallway cupboard so I've thrown it in to a far corner where the spiders hang out and I'd have to clear the cupboard to get to it so I'm safe from that!!

I had a small ham salad for lunch and have liver, bacon & mushrooms for dinner.

I'm also going to look through recipes later for ideas and inspiration and am going to try and cook more - as in creating rather than just putting stuff in the oven.

Thursday 26th Feb

Oooooo, I feel rough. Period started overnight - not unexpected so all prepared - but the last year or so they've bcome a nightmare. The 1st day I tend to flood and then it's virtually over by the end of the 2nd day so today will be grotty. Wouldn't usually be too much of a problem but I've got my monthly 10 pin bowling tonight. It would usually have been last week but the organiser didn't get back from Australia until yesterday morning.

I woke up about 2am and dropped off to sleep sometime between 4.30am-5am so feeling really bushed!!

Well, I felt c**p until around 3.15pm when I 'shoke myself up' and had a bath. I took my son for his 1st swimming lesson in the hydrotherapy pool at the hospital I volunteer at. We got back about 6.30pm & at 7pm I went out for bowling.

First game was rubbish but the 2nd game was great (bowled a 158). On the way home I was tempted to stop for KFC but I kept right on going!!

AND I stuck to plan today - if anything I didn't eat enough!!

Last edited:
Friday 27th Feb

Another bad nights sleep. Wonder what's doing that? Got up around 5am to do some work but that's slow too (end of the month so everyone trying to get some last minute pennies methinks!).

2 good days eating wise. Going for the hattrick today.

Busted 2 nails bowling last night so will have to put off wearing blue nail polish to work today :( Got away with green on Tuesday :) but will have to save the blue for a week or two. Really tempted to get some yellow or orange.

Morning hun,
Good luck on your re start, i am coming up to my 4th week and really enjoying the plan.
Have a great day x

Saturday 28th Feb

Oh my gosh - where has the week gone! It doesn't feel like 7 days since we sat in A&E for 4 hours for Owen's arm!

Well, I am feeling rather pleased. Three good days in a row. About bleeding time too!!!

WayyyHayyyyy, no A&E today! Nearly buggered up with a bacon sarnie at the garden centre - turns out the bread they use works out to 13 syns. Better to be aware now than at 10pm when I've had more syns!!

I've realised I'm not eating enough fruit and veg. Must try and build that in a bit more.

Last edited:
Sunday 1 March

Well, miracles DO happen - I'm still on plan! I gave in and ate half a tube of Smarties last night BUT that still averages out to a smidgen under 15 syns a day.

I'm going to aim for a low syn day today so I've got some in hand.

Well, I ended up with a bad stomach for a while yesterday. It hit around 3.30pm with stomach cramps and diarrhoea. By 5pm it was all sorted! I read somewhere that drinking cold fizzy drink can work so I had a can of sugar free Sprite. Don't know if it was that but sorted!

Anyway, I finished yesterday having had 3.5 syns so as long as I don't go too overboard I should be safe this week - though I'm still going to write everything down.

Went shopping at Morrisons but had breakfast there first before going round the shop. I had a Muller Light and some toast. I've had to syn the toast (@12 syns) & I've already had my HeBs (2xHiFi bars) but am fine on free food for the rest of the day.

Poo, bum, willies - bought my treat for after Wednesday WI - & went and scoffed it!!!

Last edited:
Tuesday 3rd March

Right, back on track today - and back to voluntary job! No syns today as over indulged yesterday. I'm not sure whether I'm WI tonight or tomorrow night as not sure how the day is going to pan out.

Oops on being naughty hun, but well done on drawing a line under it and getting back on track. You've done really well. Let us know how you get on at WI. xxx

Oops on being naughty hun, but well done on drawing a line under it and getting back on track. You've done really well. Let us know how you get on at WI. xxx

Thank you xx I lost 8lb so feeling kind of smug :p

I've got through the day with no syns and have the rest of my food planned so should be ok xx

8lbs!!!!!!!!!!! You LEGEND! What is your secret?! xxx

I think some of it was the 5lb i put on the week before when Aunty Flo visited. But I also stuck to the plan totally by writing it down AND measuring properly.

I lost 8lb in my very first week so I think this is just because I've had another 'proper' week after messing about for so long!

Buggar- I've a little stressful 'something' going on at the moment and have just gone WAY over on syns. Must get back on track tomorrow!

Last edited:
Wednesday 4th March

Well, back on track. I know it may not sound like I was off track - but I followed WI with a HUGE Chinese. My downfall when I treat is stopping but I WILL crack it this week.

I know I'm not going to get another 8lb loss but I need 2.5lb to get my 3 stone sticker and 3.5lb to get in to another stone bracket (ie I'm 19stone 3lb now so 3.5lb loss will change the beginning to an 18. I need to lose one stone and 0.5lb to go from very obese to obese).

I want to lose that 3.5lb by 2 WI time as I then get to see my ex-husband for the first time in years and I want him to be surprised :)

Stressed and blown it today. Bl***y angry with myself.

Last edited:
Right Susan, back on track!!!

It is now Saturday and I WILL get back on the plan properly. I know I'm not going to match last weeks loss but I can do a good loss most weeks if I put my mind to it!

OK, it's Satuday afternoon. I've had a HiFi bar, fruit in yogurt, jacket potato with just butter. All have been filled in on my food diary.

I'm having an EE day as Joe's sausages, bacon and eggs tonight.

Last edited:
Sunday 7th March

Well, stuck to plan yesterday and am going to do it today. It's going to be harder as I have a sick 10 year old but I'm going to do it.

I don't know what day I'm going for yet - red or EE, so have had weetabix for breakfast.

Right, I AM going to do a 100% week this week. I did it before and lost 8lb. Didn't do it last week and put 0.5lbs back on.

Really nervous about a date I have next week with my ex-husband. It's not like we don't know each other!!

Good luck for 100% week i am on day 2 of this. As last week put on 2lb as i went off the rails. Maybe we can work together on this? x

Back