Having a go at 5/2 :) Please let me get to goal!!!

I just ate half my daughter's sausage, doh! Going to say another 50 calories onto my total, about 565 calories. God I find DD's so hard!!! :sigh:

Estimates for today :)

2 crumpets with lurpak light and butter. Tea. - 275
Dried Banana chips and small handful cereal - 175
Philadelphia light sandwich, half bag of chicken fridge raiders, half bag mini cheddars. Milky coffee - 400

850 so far :)

Dinner tonight is grilled sirloin steak, peppercorn sauce, oven chips, onion rings, grilled tomato and peas! About 700 calories easily I think. Taking me to 1550. Am going to have a can of lager tonight with my steak, probs mixed with some diet lemonade, taking me to 1780.

So got 220 calories to play with if I feel the need for a snack, most probably fruit :)

Steak was fabby! First one I've ever eaten in my life, but it was even better because my OH cooked it for me :D

Last DD of the week. Got on the scales this morning and was shocked to see I am 10st 10lbs - 4lbs down apparently! I'm sure it will even out after my weekend indulgences, so I am going to weigh on Tuesdays :)

Today:
Milk for tea/coffee - 80
Tin tuna - 147
Celery - 20
Tomatoes - 30
Grated carrot - 30
Extra light mayo - 30
1 apple - 50
1 quorn fillet - 49
Veg and gravy - 100
1 ww yogurt - 52

TOTAL: 558

Little bit over, but again, I'm doing a lot of walking today so am not worried.

Oddly enough I have woken up feeling really giddy today. I lay down in the bath to wash my hair earlier and my head was swimming....may have to eat pretty soon. I feel drunk! Not cool.

Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

I've gone a bit over today because I've had an absolute belter of a migraine all day :( I'm gonna estimate that I came in at about 800 calories. Might call this an ID day? Never mind, it's still low calorie compared to a normal day so hopefully will still have something of a loss on Tuesday :)

10st 10lbs again this morning :D

UD today and party tonight, woop!

Breakfast: Small bowl of cocoa cheerios with semi skimmed milk. 1 crumpet with lurpak light and marmite. Tea. - 275
Lunch: Bag hula hoops, cocoa pops cereal bar, WW vanilla yogurt and tinned pears. - 400
Dinner will be sausage pasta bake, estimating about 700 calories. Puts me at 1375 :) Then can drink as much vodka as I like and party nibbles in moderation, woohoo!

OOOh dear. had a major indulge yesterday...didn't eat a lot of dinner, but I did drink a whole bottle of wine followed by a bit of vodka....and ate a fair few haribo sweets at my party! Woops.

Trying to be not so indulgent today as my scales said 10st 13lbs this morning but I will take Tuesday as my official weigh day.

Breakfast: 2 grilled sausages, 2 slices toast, scrambled eggs and grilled tomatoes. - 550

Mid afternoon snack: Tinned pears and a WW yogurt. - 175

Going for a meal and Prezzo later so should have plenty of calories to send me through my DD tomorrow :)

enjoy your meal out and good luck for weigh in:)

Not feeling positive for my weigh in...probs overdid it this weekend, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow - keep your fingers crossed for me!

DD today *sigh*

Milk for tea and coffee - 80
Chicken soup - 214
1 quorn fillet - 49
Green veg and gravy - 100
1 ww yogurt - 50

TOTAL: 493

If I get desperate, I may eat an apple. I'm trying to keep my DD's low like they should be from now on :)

Yep, I am very pleased! :D

UD today, woop woop!

So far:

2 crumpets with lurpak light and marmite. Tea. - 300
Bag caramel snack a jacks - 102

:)

Back