Having a go at 5/2 :) Please let me get to goal!!!

Yep, I am very pleased! :D

UD today, woop woop!

So far:

2 crumpets with lurpak light and marmite. Tea. - 300
Bag caramel snack a jacks - 102

:)

Thanks all! :D

Continuing today's calories...

Lentil and bacon soup - 204
Roll with butter - 200
Mini mullerice - 104

Taking me to 910 :) Tonight's tea will be salmon en croute, oven chips, veggies and mayo, estimating at about 750. I will also treat myself to a pint of Strongbow which is 239 calories, taking me to 1899 calories :)

So I have a roughly 100 calorie margin for error, plus I have done quite a lot of walking in town today x

Think I went a little over yesterday, bum. Must be good today.

DD.

Milk for tea/coffee - 80
Tuna - 147
Cucumber - 20
Celery - 20
Red pepper - 30
Extra light mayo - 30
Small banana - 70
Big plate of veg and gravy - 100
Quorn fillet - 49

TOTAL: 546

Feel really down in the dumps today :(

I hope you ladies are right!

Today:

2 slices wholemeal toast with peanut butter - 350

Morrisons salad bar pasta salad, strips of red pepper and extra sweetcorn. 1 apple. 1 cadburys mini roll. - 575

1 chewy sweet thing of Isla's! - 40

I'm now on 965, dinner tonight is BBQ Maggi chicken (no idea of calories, probs about 300?) with extra veg popped in the bag (probs carrots, green beans and some tomatoes) served with brown rice (about 250 calories), bringing me to just over 1500 calories. Reckon I can safely share a bottle of wine with my other half and stay within my limits :) I did walk to the supermarket with my mum today (good 30 mins) then walked the whole way around Morrisons so reckon I've burnt a fair few calories!

Back to uni next week so am going to buy a saver card for £15 so I can use the uni pool for £1 a time :) I will aim to go 3 times a week at least and build up my fitness :) Looking forward to the stressful uni life again!

DD today:

Milk for tea/coffee - 80
Batchelors pot shot - 166
Apple - 50
Quorn fillet - 49
Veg and gravy - 100
WW yogurt - 49

TOTAL: 494

If I get unstuck I will eat some celery! :D

Well today gone okay except my OH has really pushed me to the limits. I am shaking with anger, contemplating polishing off the cider in the fridge and begging my neighbour for a cigarette.....yeah, I am pretty pissed off :mad:

claireyfairey said:
Well today gone okay except my OH has really pushed me to the limits. I am shaking with anger, contemplating polishing off the cider in the fridge and begging my neighbour for a cigarette.....yeah, I am pretty pissed off :mad:

Bloody men! ;)

Happy new day, Claire :D

P x

Sorry I have been away for so long! Had a busy weekend at a hen do (where I'm sorry to say I smoked a cigarette or too, but haven't touched one since Saturday night now, so it's mind over matter!) and probably overdid it on the food front. I am also poorly with the worst cold I have had in years so have't fasted this week as I've just not had the strength to do it :(

Not sure what to do with this week - do I just try and be as sensible as possible and go back to JUDDD when I'm better? What shall I do?!

Sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather. Yeah, I'd prob eat healthily this week - plenty of grrens for those vitamins - & then go back to JUDD when you're better.

Back