For Hoolie

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Poggy, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Poggy

Poggy Doing it for my girls!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there. Yes still on the CD wagon!! I have found it so much more convenient than LT. The bars and tetras are great for work and the flavours are actually nice!! As for weight loss I am averageing about 4lbs a week so not much difference really. I am glad I swapped because I dont think I could have stuck to LT..too strict!! But saying that theres a diet for everyone, go with what suits you!

HTH, take care
    Claire xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi Poggy

Well Done on your losses so far!! I did both and I did find CD more convient however LT filled me up more and CD left me very gasey ha ha if you know what I mean!!. Good Luck and try the fudge bars there lush!!

4. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

thanks so much for the reply Poggy :hug99:

I contacted my local CD counsillor (sp?) before going on holiday. She told me that I couldn't go on SS as I had less than 1 stone to lose but could go on 810.

I decided to leave it a few more weeks so I could get to my goal on LT, and then consider CD. I like the calorie step up programmes on CD better than I like the LT refeed programme.

Thanks again. I don't personally know anyone who has ever done CD to ask.

5. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Sorry did i barge in lol xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.