For Newbies - Take Measurements

MiniB

Here we go again!
To anyone new to this I would really advise taking your measurements before you start the diet.

I lost 2lbs this week, which to be honest, I am quite happy with at this stage of the diet.

Thought I would check my measurements again this morning, I only do it when I remember.

Losses -
Stomach - 9ins
Waist - 9ins
Thigh - 4ins
Under bust - 9ins
Neck - 2ins (?)
Calf - 2ins
Bum - 9ins

I have taken others but these are the most shocking. It really is a good idea to do this as if you have a slow week the inches have usually dropped instead.

Good luck everybody!

A loss of 44 inches! wow :)
Wish i'd taken measurements before I started.
That's brilliant Bev - well done.
Have you got long left before refeed? x

Unfortunately I've got about another 10 weeks on this. Going to refeed 2 weeks before my hols whatever weight I'm at.

Not sure how many inches I've lost altogether cos I took loads of them and only wrote here the best ones. Your shape really changes on this and I love it.

Awesome inch losses!

WOW Thats fantastic well done.
I am new to the forum and starting slimming world on monday with my husband. So I will do my measurments tomorrow evening I am looking forward to loosing 2 stone.(hopefully :) )

Thanks Bev I will measure myself later- my first WI is on tues so not long now

You've done amazing- fantastic x

I've been meaning to do this! I've got measurements from just before so they should be fairly accurate. I've not noticed any change yet (starting my third week on Tuesday) just looking expect my bust, but I'm interested to see if any measurements have changed at all. I'll be starting on a new dress soon so I'll obviously be taking them then!

Back