For people who are Calories Counting and SW

charliebecca

What sort of calorie limit are you sticking too. I know theres this debates on that you shouldnt reduce your eatting too much or you will slow the metabolism, im actually struggling at the moment to hit more than 1300 kcals a day, but its not really made of loads of Super free food...will i still lose?

So please share with me your calorie limits along with your weekly losses since you've started Kcal counting :D

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS so what I am doing is trying to make Low GI choices within slimming world.

Calorie counting is too much of a faff for me, and if my weight suddenly comes to a big halt then I might consider it then. But I certainly don't want to do it long term. I love to be free within slimming world and it is one of the reasons I find it so easy to stick to.

Low GI is the best diet for those with PCOS, so hence why I am trying to combine the two, it also means better weight losses.

What sort of calorie limit are you sticking too. I know theres this debates on that you shouldnt reduce your eatting too much or you will slow the metabolism, im actually struggling at the moment to hit more than 1300 kcals a day, but its not really made of loads of Super free food...will i still lose?

So please share with me your calorie limits along with your weekly losses since you've started Kcal counting :D
You calorie needs will depend on your BMR and activity levels. There are plenty of online calculators to work it out Everyone will vary on this so comparing yourself may not be a good guidline xx

Back