For the people starting February 1st

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
so how many new exante people will we have from 1st february and what is your goal weight? and will you be exercising alongside exante?

hi, I should be starting on the 1st if my packs are ever delivered. I'm hoping to lose 57lbs to get into the healthy BMI bracket then maybe a little more after that. I'm gona try doing some Wii fit/Xbox Kinect to fit in around my two small children xo

Im hoping to start the same time but am waiting for my Exante box just like you Hadl86, am finishing off the rest of my Lipotrim shakes...but hoping they don't run out before Exante runs out.

@ Hadl86 when did you order your hun..I'm down the south of Ireland..so hoping it won't take them forever..I ordered mine Wednesday 26th..

Will be going to the gym to start C25K, and will be doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.. hoping it won't be to much..cause I've alot to loss, looking at over 100lbs..

I hope to be starting on the 2nd, because im ordering on the 1st! bloody money i dont get payed until tomorrow! fingers crossed it arrives as quick as people say!

ive bought a workout dvd, but im just going to see how i feel... i dont want to run myself down so probably wont do any on the first dreaded week!

i want to lose around 17lbs, but will probs want to shift a few more once ive reached target! x

good stuff, i did start today with packs but am OFFICIALLY starting 1st february

oh ive just read back... is it really taking a few days for the packs to arrive?! i thought they were next day! im from newcastle hm.

it usually takes 2 days for delivery :)

@ Hadl86 when did you order your hun..I'm down the south of Ireland..so hoping it won't take them forever..I ordered mine Wednesday 26th...

hey I ordered on wed too. When I emailed Exante they said it was at my local depot so either it's sitting in a couriers or the local post office. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow. I think Exante should have a warehouse in Southern/Northern Ireland somewhere so we get the same quick service England do. Hope yours arrives soon xo

hey i am hoping to start on the 1st, i have just ordered mine, it says on the site that if ordered before 1pm on a working day you should receive it the next working day, so hopefully it will be here tomorrow? if not hopefully 2nd feb :) i need to lose loads lol, i am going to do this for 12 weeks and see how i get on :) will be going to my moms to use her wii fit as much as i can :) good luck everyone xxx

Thanks and good luck to you too :) and oh yeah if you order before 1pm its next day well it should be :)

hey I ordered on wed too. When I emailed Exante they said it was at my local depot so either it's sitting in a couriers or the local post office. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow. I think Exante should have a warehouse in Southern/Northern Ireland somewhere so we get the same quick service England do. Hope yours arrives soon xo

Aren't you ment to be able to track your pack on the Exante website..I'm really hoping to see some sign of mine by Wednesday, cause I'll have no LT left..and really don't want to have to go and get more from the pharmacy, the whole point in getting Exante was to say money..May order another supply this week if it takes that long to be delivered..But really can't wait to get started on it...

Hey guys hopefully switching from lipotrim to exante this week just need to get payed so I can order them!
I've 33lbs to lose I've a night away on 12 march so' hopefully il be near goal for that!

MrsMoose said:
Hey guys hopefully switching from lipotrim to exante this week just need to get payed so I can order them!
I've 33lbs to lose I've a night away on 12 march so' hopefully il be near goal for that!

I want a box of bars but I'm completely broke! Money sucks !

I ordered mine, last wednesday, and got them today...so all in all took bout 4 days for delivery..just to let ya know hun..Its a heck of a lot cheaper than LT..I was spending nearly E300 a month on my LT stuff/ P&P is only E16.20

Il be ordering mine tomorrow I hav enough lipotrim to do me til Friday hope they get here by then

Thanks scary

order before 1pm tomorrow :)

Can't wait to start tomorrow woohoo looking forward to it

Back