Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

For those doing bodyoptimise...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gobolino, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World :)
    Sorry to be a pain, but I'm still debating about bodyoptimise.

I was wondering if everyone had the offer of a slightly cheaper second lot of 3months (£45 rather than £60) after their inital 3 months subscription ?

Thanks ! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I only joined it a couple of weeks ago for the initial 3 months, but I am being offered a further 3 months for £45 (ie extending until Feb 2011). I don't know if that helps. I've not taken them up on it yet. I want to see how I go before I commit myself. Hope the offer is still there if I want to continue after November.

4. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Mmmmhmmm looking good !

5. Gingery

Gingery Member

I joined Body Optimise at the beginning of August and I haven't had any offers or messages about extending....:sigh:

6. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Maybe the offer will come closer to the time of your renewal time ?

7. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gingery - the offer hasn't been emailed to me and it isn't very easy to find on the site. I click on My Body Optimise, then Click Here to view your current account status (under Update your payent details) and there is a bit about extending my membership and saving up to £99. There are 3 offers: 3 months for £45, 6 Months for £80 and 12 months for £99.

8. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    That sounds pretty good Pudnpie ! Are you going for one of the offers ? Do you find it worth the money/userfriendly/helpful ?

Any ideas what happens when you reach target ? Do you still pay ? I guess so. If I get close to target I'd be keen to go to class to get rid of the last few pounds and then become a target member (free lifelong membership!).

Anyone have any more experiences with body optimise ? I'm now very tempted, especially with the offers that are about too.

9. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I don't think there is any provision for target members which is a concern because I don't know if I would want to pay for the rest of my life. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it LOL. I have only joined a few weeks ago. I have only lost half a pound so far but that is down to me rather than them :). I have my next weigh in tomorrow and I am also due on so feel like a house today so not holding my breath for a high loss tomorrow. I find the site is quite good. There are more features and recipes and stuff than there is on the class one. I was going to class but I didn't particularly enjoy them and that combined with being tired after work made me keep making excuses not to go. So I prefer Body Optimise. Just need to pull my finger out a bit.

10. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there

I initially joined online for the 3 months and then took up the offer to extend, I chose to extend for 6 months for £80, and now on my account I still get the offer to extend for 3/6/12 months on the offer,,,

11. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Oh Pudnpie good luck for your weigh in :)

Capricorn thanks for that info, definitely some good offers to extend!

I took the plunge and joined myself last night, just finding my way around and finding new things on there at the moment.... I really like the days meal planner ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.