For those of you who have already lost loads of weight

Lou

Silver Member
Where did your weight come off last? I've lost 2 stones already and I can really tell it's gone, but my legs are still on the chunky side. Did you have a part of your body where the fat took longer to dissappear?

Also will toning my legs actually reduce them in size or will it just tone up the muscles and possibly make them bigger until the fat starts to eventually go.:confused:

A duno about the toning question honey but i have lost 3 and a half stone so far and the bulk has come off my belly and face.

I want it to come off my arms and calfs the most but those places seem to be the slowest :sigh: x

It's a pain isn't it, I've lost 5 inches off my waist and only about an inch of each thigh. I'm probably just being impatient as usual.

lol hun im impatient too - but we WILL get there! :D:D:D

We certainly will:D We have to, I've been shopping today and bought summer dresses that require my legs to be totally gorgeous ;)

I totally know how you feel! Ive lost just over 2 stone but certainly not from my hips!!!!!! I have to accept that I am pear shaped (not quite accepted it yet though!!!!!!!)

oooh i cant wait to go buy some dresses for my hols - although i dread shopping! lol

I've just done a quick search on t'internet and you can reduce the size of your legs by toning them but you have to do exercise nearly every day.... Bugger!!!! Maybe I should get the wii fit (that I got for my birthday) out of it's box, set it up and have a go;)

My wii fit's been gathering since the day it was released. I used it for the first week and it's been dusty ever since.

I may go on it tonight though to amuse myself. The funniest thing ever was watching DH hula hoop.

These are the dresses I bought, I have to have my footballers knees on display :giggle:

Attachments

• Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 19.jpg
    Picture 19.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 42
I lost it on my belly last..

think it just depends on your body shapes

Love the dresses - where were they from ?

They're from Dotty P. I tried them on in a 16 and they fitted and I had a bit of room in them, so I bought them in a size 14 as I don't plan on wearing them until the weather warms up a bit and hopefully my little chunky legs are a little less chunky.

Love the dresses too, I just may have to go and have a look for myself.

Have you tried working out on power plates they are fantastic for toning all over and you only really have to stand on them, if a gym near you has them I would defo recommend them. My friend Vicky looks fantastic and thats all she does (shes lost all her weight).

Heya Lou,

I have lost most weight from my upper body first, although having now lost 4 stone 6lb i have evened out all over, i am 14 top and between 16/14 bottom, i too have bought dresses in 14 for the summer although i cant wait to buy a size 14 jeans,
wont be long now i hope :D:D:D

Have you tried working out on power plates they are fantastic for toning all over and you only really have to stand on them, if a gym near you has them I would defo recommend them. My friend Vicky looks fantastic and thats all she does (shes lost all her weight).

Fan-flipping-tastic. I'm definitely going to check out the gym this weekend:D Cheers Becky

I've lost 4 stone 8 pounds and I first lost weight on my stomache, waist, face and shoulders.

The places that are taking longer are my thighs, bum and hips. My arms are also a bit of a bother but at least these areas aren't as big as they used to be.

Back