For those tempted to cheat/give up!!!!

5lbs is amazing!!! well done hun xx

Glad you liked it, there are so many other things i could have written, but i will save them till im at goal and will do a massive list and pics for everyone!

i only lost 1lb this week, but thats ok- i only have 12lbs to go, and its got to slow down some time! also i have lost 4lbs the last 2 weeks, so my body is probably just chilling out for a bit haha!

xxx

rach6288 said:
5lbs is amazing!!! well done hun xx

Glad you liked it, there are so many other things i could have written, but i will save them till im at goal and will do a massive list and pics for everyone!

i only lost 1lb this week, but thats ok- i only have 12lbs to go, and its got to slow down some time! also i have lost 4lbs the last 2 weeks, so my body is probably just chilling out for a bit haha!

xxx

Rach, your list was fab, there was so much that either rang true for me or are some of my goals... Really spurs me on as I can't wait to feel like that myself!

Can't wait to hear your full list when you reach goal!

Your doing so well hun, well done!

Thanks hun! goal is in sight. its very nice. and am a size 14 now, want to be a 12 so reckon i can do that in 8lbs time!

my consultant said i looked about a size 10 today!!! chuffed (must be because im so tall haha)

It must be wonderful to have the goal in sight! You have done amazing! Bet your looking fantastic too... Did you take before pics? If so, can't wait to see the transformation when you get to your goal :)

i didnt take proper before pics, but i did go on holiday the week before i started, so there will be pics of me at my starting weight. and i will defiantly take proper after pictures! i never thought i would get to my goal weight... now i know i will! i have never ever been 11 stone something... or a size 12!

x

Rach I'm so excited for you and very jealous also!!! Can't wait until I have 8lbs to go! I have just read the end of this thread to catch up so I can't recall if we discussed it, but do you know what you are going to do when you reach goal? My OH is at goal and he's on step 3 at the moment.....

Been thinking about this a lot. When I'm at 11st 13 (goal) I'm gonna work up the steps, 2 weeks on each. Might lose a bit more, and that's ok (a bonus really!) then I am going to calorie count. Gonna take a little while to understand how much my body needs to maintain, but that's ok too.

Was worried about having something to focus on after this, so I am going to start running, probably do the c25k program to start, and also buy some kettlebells to tone up.

It's a bit daunting thinking about maintaining... But I'm gonna keep a maintaince diary on here to keep me on track too.

do you guys have any maintainance plans? X

Wow that loss is amazing - I'm so determined to stick to it too...the twelves are not far off. The last time I was in the twelves was when I was about 12! Good luck everyone xx

Haha! I always say the last time I was size 10 was in my mummy's tummy!

Rach; as I have been doing this with my OH and he has reached goal already we have had many many conversations regarding what we do next! He reached goal and then did ss+ for a week -but he lost another 2 kgs! CDC realised that he would continue to lose on SS+ so he should move up the steps. He was planning to do a week on each. But his job is very active and he wants to join the gym as well, so CDC recommended he do step 3 and see how he gets on. He has been so busy at work this week and staying in hotels that he has actually found it easier to have shakes, so hasn't properly been doing step 3. Probably a version of SS+ instead, so he'll probably lose again at weigh in!

I would like to move through the steps as you are - a couple of weeks on each and then work out what my body actually needs to maintain. I am also going to keep a diary on here when I get there as there isn't much information for those who are maintaining. I think I need this forum to keep me going!

i didnt take proper before pics, but i did go on holiday the week before i started, so there will be pics of me at my starting weight. and i will defiantly take proper after pictures! i never thought i would get to my goal weight... now i know i will! i have never ever been 11 stone something... or a size 12!

x

well i can't wait to see the photos when you get there, not long now.... =0)

girls you must keep a maintenance diet, so that the rest of us know how to do it and that it can be done... i will personnally be looking forward to reading them both! you guys are doing so fab! xx

Here here I'm 4th time round been very successful in the past lost 9 stone then gained 4 over 3 years lost it and gained 3 again now I'm back once and for all and I think it's he maintenance I need to get my head round xx

Another 3lbs down this week! I'm into the 10 stones!!!!

Amazing Niki!!! very well done. you must be feeling great?

I'm getting weighed tomorrow, but not expecting much. sneakily weighed this afternoon and it said i had gained a pound!! (i had just drunk a massive mug of tea though and on different scales/different time of day ect) didnt let it bother me too much cause im fitting in to size 12 clothes which is just amazing!

Rach I am feeling amazing! EVERYONE has been commenting on how good I look, I have inspired at least two other people to start the diet and I'm back in size 12 clothes!

I have been so unhappy at work and now have the confidence to make some positive changes - looks like things are moving forward career wise. Also, after over three years of being engaged I am starting to make plans for our wedding for hopefully 2013!

Good job Rach! Looking back, these last few weeks have gone so quickly but it really doesn't feel like it at the time! If I lose 3lbs again next week I will hit the 3 stone mark which in 10 weeks would be great. I am hoping for a bigger loss than that actually, as I am upping the water and doing SS 100%. If I lost 6lbs I would only have 1 stone left till goal and I would officially be the lightest I have been for 7 years! That would truly be amazing and a massive boost to my confidence for the awards dinner next Saturday night.

Not sure if thats a bit too ambitious this far into the journey! Oh well, I can but try!!!!!

Back