Forced Refeed week!lol

Mark that is terrible lol

And no, cos as much as im lookin forward to food, i am not craving bad foods....just a healthy meal will feel like a feast after eating exante stuff for 2 weeks lol. Although i am looking forward to a little vodka or 2

Thanks peeps.

Behave Mark!

Lol! I bet vodka would taste very sweet right now lol

Well, by 9.30, my tummy was much improved. I was really happy. I have bought chicken breast today. I hope my tummy is used to it and i am not bent over tomorrow morning lol

I like yambabes idea of TS in the week and WS at the weekend. I am afraid to leave 5 weeks again and end up in the pain I was in this morning. Not good at all!

It's good to hear that you're feeling better Isis.

Yambabe has some great ideas doesn't she?

I'm wondering about what food I might eat (when it's allowed). I'm craving omlette right now. It's making me wonder whether the food we crave is the food that might be best for us to eat.

Good luck anyway.

Thank you :)

Well, I was craving chicken and veg. So maybe that is the type of food my body now knows it needs. Also had thoughts fish :)

I really feel I am going through a serious re education. Choc, cakes and biscuits were things I loved along with savoury things. Now I crave the things I should have been concentrating on.

I am really happy. Too happy in a way. I loved Atkins and now feel I would be in a position to focus on it. But I also love Exante. Decisions, decisions lol

Will most likely stick to exante :)

Yambabe is the best!

I'm wondering about what food I might eat (when it's allowed). I'm craving omlette right now.

Awww thanks you guys :eek: I'm all big-headed now!

Omelette is fine. :) Make it with one full egg and 1 or 2 egg whites, add loads of veg (courgettes are good, I used mushrooms too even though they are not strictly allowed, dry-fry them in a good non-stick pan, mange-tout and broccoli are both good as well), whisk in a tablespoon or so of cottage cheese if you want, use fresh herbs. Serve with mixed leaves, strong-tasting ones are good so rocket, watercress, chicory, spinach etc.

lol....it is only honesty from us chick :)

After this morning, I am worried about my system. I love Exante. But I do not want to mess my system up. So, I may switch to WS. This will mean that my body keeps digesting food and i should not end up in pain again.

I knew my body probably would have probs. I lost weight last week then put a lot more on. This causes problems alone. I feel I know need to look after my body as best I can.

For the first time on Exante, I am confused and a little torn x

i am scared to eat as i still feel not ready as i will binge, but because i have had a couple of blipp days, do u think this will make up for the add a meal day, as i prob have consumed all the weeks calories in one binge and more.:break_diet:

After this morning, I am worried about my system. I love Exante. But I do not want to mess my system up. So, I may switch to WS. This will mean that my body keeps digesting food and i should not end up in pain again.

I knew my body probably would have probs. I lost weight last week then put a lot more on. This causes problems alone. I feel I know need to look after my body as best I can.

For the first time on Exante, I am confused and a little torn x

I think you're worrying too much. :)

Stick with it for a few more days and see what happens before you decide would be my advice. There's any number of reasons why you might have got bellyache today, and reintroducing such a small amount of food after being on TS is pretty low down the list in my opinion.

If you feel more comfortable going with WS then by all means do, your weightloss will only be a couple of lbs per month different. But I reckon if I were you I'd do a full AAM week and possibly another 5-week cycle before you decide.

Also if you are that worried talk to your doctor, he has given you the OK to continue on TS so it might be worth going to have a chat, telling him what has happened and what you are worried about and getting his opinion.

i am scared to eat as i still feel not ready as i will binge, but because i have had a couple of blipp days, do u think this will make up for the add a meal day, as i prob have consumed all the weeks calories in one binge and more.:break_diet:

I think you may still need a AAM week, to have the protein digestion x

I think you are right :)

There are a few factors at the mo I guess. We have a new shop which may sometimes swallow my finances. Other times I may have money. We also run an events company which is putting is in negative figures at the mo. So, another financial pressure. So stress is probably creeping in and other stuff.

Got a hell of a lot to think about :)

You can't binge if you don't have the stuff in to binge on remember!

Plan your menus in advance and go shopping each day for that day's meal, or possibly the evening before for the next day if it's easier.

Only buy the protein and greens that you intend to eat for your next meal, and just take it one day at a time.

You'll be OK. :)

p.s Had my dinner half an hour ago and the pain is already beginning low down on the right side, and in other areas of my stomach. When i have time away from the shop, I will go and see my g.p if it continues.

I have gallstones already and the doc thinks I have IBS. So my system is already dodgy lol

Not looking forward to it coming on full on. Gonna try to drink more water than usual and see if i can stop it getting as bad as this morning :(

Add A Meal chick :)

Back