Forgive me Father For I Have Synned - Confession Box

Well I ate 20 tiny ring donuts, a bar of galaxy cookie crumble, half a tub of Pringles and a chicken legend meal last night..........I am 2lb from target and have messed it up 2 days before weigh in.......don't forgive me just allow me to chop off a limb prior to weigh in!!!!

It's more than a lot of synning lol I'm so angry with myself but had a long awaited night off from the kids n decided to go all out lmao. I'm hoping they r nice to me too either that or a come down with an awful case of the runs tomoz xx

Well I ate 20 tiny ring donuts, a bar of galaxy cookie crumble, half a tub of Pringles and a chicken legend meal last night..........I am 2lb from target and have messed it up 2 days before weigh in.......don't forgive me just allow me to chop off a limb prior to weigh in!!!!

I'm really sorry to say that I giggled a bit when I read this, so it sooooo easily could have been me, or any of us at some time, but don't beat yourself up about it. If you don't reach target this week, there's always next week. We have to fall off the wagon sometimes or we'd be a boring bunch of Lettuce Eating Stepford Wives :) will keep my fingers crossed that the scales are kind to you. X

Moshie said:
I'm really sorry to say that I giggled a bit when I read this, so it sooooo easily could have been me, or any of us at some time, but don't beat yourself up about it. If you don't reach target this week, there's always next week. We have to fall off the wagon sometimes or we'd be a boring bunch of Lettuce Eating Stepford Wives :) will keep my fingers crossed that the scales are kind to you. X

It's fine to laugh, I've bin doing it all day, If i hadn't I would sit and cry n possibly eat more and more Lmfao I think it's as I'm so close to target my tummy keeps telling me one more week won't hurt. Haha I know sw works I've lost 3 and 1/2 stone since June. I just need extra ooomph, gunna do a food diary next week just to b sure xx

That's an amazing weight loss !!! Well done, it must be such a fab feeling to be so close to target. You'll be there before you know it. Please let us know :) X

I will let u know what happens on Monday, my excuse is I tripped fell and landed on it all and as fear of chocking set in i swallowed ;-)

I really am distracted I am refering to chocolate when trying to say choking!! Haha

stickivix, you have done so well. xxxx

Good idea for a thread, I WI on Monday and yesterday I had 3 glasses of wine, roast pork including the crackling and 4 or 5 lindor choccies - D'oh!
Plus I'm annoyed because I ordered 3 packs of WW sausages from Asda and they substituted them for high syn ones :mad:

I've been eating so much rubbish since Wednesday evening after WI and I just can't seem to rein it in :(
Really going to try and be good from tomorrow until WI so at least I may get away with a STS (fingers crossed!) x

Dougal1983 said:
I've been eating so much rubbish since Wednesday evening after WI and I just can't seem to rein it in :(
Really going to try and be good from tomorrow until WI so at least I may get away with a STS (fingers crossed!) x

Hope u manage it, I get weighed tomoz, all will b revealed x

Thanks for the info, I've requested a refund for my fatty sausages and squashed bread rolls! Good job I didn't want a sausage butty this morning lol

Well that was me last night too as I could sleep due to painful joints. Was sat niblling till around 2am this morning after having had a few glasses of wine earlier :angeldevil:!

You'll get there as you've done so well!

Back