Former Fat Girl in waiting

tealight23

After a few false starts, my head is finally in the right place (and my reflection is unrecognisable as me) so I'm finally ready to get serious about shifting the lard. Like most of us, I'm hoping a diary will keep me motivated, or help others, but mostly it means I have nowhere to hide. Everything must be accounted for.

My weight this morning was 184lbs (I'm 5 ft 6). I've got a few Exante and CD bits and bobs to use up, possibly past their best, then it's on to slim n save until I'm maybe a couple of stone down, by which point I'm hoping to be more comfortable exercising and will switch to weight watchers or calorie counting for the final stone and a bit.

Don't feel you have to read my witterings, but any advice or tips would be most welcome!

Stuck to plan today and walked 40 mins to work, but had to resist temptation to (pointlessly) get on the scales to see if any change after one day. Must be more patient!

I've promised myself I won't hide, so even though I went slightly off course today (lentils and quinoa - not a terrible sin, but not the packet stuff I should be having) I'm still here to confess.

On the plus side, I walked to work and back, 2x 40 mins.

Back