Forum Buddy Needed

Day 3

4lbs lost!

Made a lovely Meatza and swede chips yesterday which was so yummy I didn't think I'd lose any weight! Felt like naughty food! :)
Love this diet lol!!

Current weight 12st 3lbs
Goal weight 11st 7lbs

Fell off the wagon badly and I'm up to 12st 7lbs!! But back on plan today- and have cooked lots of phase 1 meals to keep me on track! :) how are you getting on? X

Yes it really suits me. I have had the odd thing but literally the odd thing like yesterday when out for coffee with my little girl I had a banana and pecan mini loaf but it was mini and I then didn't want lunch. I am finding if I stick to it I have no cravings and not hungry, but to be fair I still listen to my slimpods which really really helps with this and by listening to them I found Harcombe so they kinda work well together. I find always have frozen salmon in the freezer helps. I'll make it and have stirfry veg or veg, and its quick and filling :) never used to really eat salmon I have to say. Keep going you have come so far make it a lifestyle :D xxxxxx You can do it!

Back on the wagon since Wednesday PM. Was difficult as started new job and wasn't sure on kitchen facilities, hence why was the weds PM!

Am now back down to 12st 3lb as of this morning, hopefully when I weigh on Monday I will reach my harcombe low of 11st 13lb, but any loss will make me happy as I have been "stuck" here for a while, always seem to cave and eat bad things when I get down to 12st 3lb, and then lose the same weight over and over!

Doing a bit of a food experiment tonight, with a couple of different chicken dishes, and might also whizz up a beef madras as a palate changer to save being bored. Always find the weekends the hardest so am confident that if I manage to complete this weekend on the wagon that I will manage to stay on until goal rate reached!!

Resisted dominos last night with the girls, and opted for their plain chicken wings and nipped out to shop and bought some mozzarella. Very impressed with my willpower! Hopefully it continues!! :)

How are you getting on?
X

Well done for getting back to it :) I need to look at recipes. Keep it interesting. We had chicken wrapped in bacon sprinkled with mozerella lastnight and I tend to just have loads of veggies with mine. I am looking for celeriac as love it made into chips. Butternut squash chips are nice too.

Think I'll make a chilli this weekend.

I've lost 8lb in the 2 weeks I've been following this. I am happy with that :D xxxxxxxx

Just made our tea for the night!!

Well done on your 8lb loss, that's a fab start!
:)
image-221656598.jpg

There is some beef madras from the recipe book, some Chinese chicken( I bought a seasoning packet that didn't have any nasties in!), some chicken stuff with chorizo, and paprika seasoning and then garlic and herb butter chicken.
And obviously some salad in the middle! :)

About to tuck in as OH has just arrived home!!

Hi - you both seem to be doing well - I am back on track as of yesterday - woohoo :) Having a sort of shepherds pie tonight - mince with onions topped with mashed swede and cauliflower - should be interesting lol

Hey guys! Well done on sticking with it! I've been back on the wagon since Saturday and feel 100% better all round already! This eating lifestyle amazes me everyday! Fingers crossed this is it and I manage to stick with it!! X

Weighed this morning and I am 11st 12lb, finally got under 12st, and am now past my lowest THD weight and have my all time harcombe low!!

Nearly at my first target!!! :)

How is everyone else getting on?
X

wow well done!! thats brilliant can't wait until I get out of the 16's!! Close now. I felt rough the last few days and just ate what I fancied so expected a gain. I was extatic to see I have stayed the same so its all the encouragement I needed to carry on as I actually prefer eating no processed foods. i seem to feel so so much better on them :D x

Hi, I'm wanting to do a 5 day detox before my holiday and I've decided on P1 of the Harcombe diet. Will try and continue it after hols too if I get on well with it. Does this sound good for day one?

2 egg omelette with chopped parsley for breakfast.
Tuna in olive oil with salad and olives and eggs for lunch.
Cooked salmon and haddock with vegetables and brown rice for tea.

How does that sound? :)

Back