found a lump.......

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
me and dh were "messing about" when he found a lump in my left bosom. I hot-footed it down to the drs who said yes there was a definate lump, and is sending me to the hosp for a thingy-can't remember what it's called- that squash the boob and take pictures.
My appt is on wed at 2pm and to be honest i'm Sh*tting it.
Mum and dad both had cancer and I had to have a scrape when I was 20 because of abnormal cells, so there is a history of cancer in the family genes.
After the cr*ppy time I had with my son, I was sure all the bad times were over, but they're back and biting me on the bum!
Anyway, just wanted to let it all out!

Sorry to hear that, I hope you go to the doctors and it all turns out okay.

There's not much I can say to help but please keep us updated and know that we're all here to listen if you need any support.

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that Rosinakathleen. Hope everything turns out ok for you :)

It's a very scary time for you and there's nothing anyone can say to help really :sigh:

Sending you my best wishes and *hugs*

thanks, ladies.
Dh is taking it really hard, but we decided not to say anything to ds incase it turns out to be nothing major.
Can't talk to dh about it too much cos he bursts into tears, and that starts me off!
Well i'm looking at it as just another bump on the life journey, we all have ups and downs, and it's just my down time (again!)

Sorry to hear about your lump.I am sure I read somewhere that over 90% of them turn out to be benign
fingers crossed for you
Jayne xxxxxxxxx

sorry to hear that hun,will be thinking of you and hoping it turns out ok.
big hugs to you and hubby x

I know someone who has found 2 lumps at different times, & both turned out to be benign cysts. I truly hope it all turns out ok xxxx

Oh you poor love, what a worry. I had a lump ages ago which turned out to be nothing serious but the wait is agony and I feel for you. Statistically, it's highly likely not to be anything sinister as I'm sure you know but I'm not sure how much comfort that will be to you right now. Hang in there, at least you don't have to wait too long for your appointment. Keep us posted and look after you xx

me and dh were "messing about" when he found a lump in my left bosom. I hot-footed it down to the drs who said yes there was a definate lump, and is sending me to the hosp for a thingy-can't remember what it's called- that squash the boob and take pictures.
My appt is on wed at 2pm and to be honest i'm Sh*tting it.
Mum and dad both had cancer and I had to have a scrape when I was 20 because of abnormal cells, so there is a history of cancer in the family genes.
After the cr*ppy time I had with my son, I was sure all the bad times were over, but they're back and biting me on the bum!
Anyway, just wanted to let it all out!

You probably know that I have had Breast Cancer and all the ongoing treatment.

My heart goes out to you because nothing quells that fear you feel until you make it for your appointment for your mammogram and then get the results. Can you bring your appointment forward. That is a lot of worrying time until Wednesday. Your doctor really has to make sure for you, it doesn't mean he thinks you do have BC just because he has made an appointment.

90% of all lumps in the breast are benign, so take comfort from that and it is not unusual to find bumps and lumps in your breast.

Your mammogram will give some idea of what is going on .

I know this is stupid but do try not to worry to much. The likelihood of it being malignant are remote and if it is today's treatments are so fantastic and do not necessarily mean radical surgery.

I promise you ,I am 7 years down the line and have never felt so well. I still get regular checks and intend to be around for a lot longer.

We really do know how you feel, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach is awful. We were convinced I was going to die, but here I am alive and kicking and enjoying all that life throws at me.

If you have any questions or you want to know anything at all , you can message me or email me and I will be only to glad to help you.

Our love to you and your OH. You will be in my thoughts constantly.

hugs xxxxxxxxx

I am sorry to hear that and fingers crossed that it will all be okay xx

Oh babe I don't no wot to say, but at least u found it & ur doing something about it. I have my fingers & all crossed 4 u & love 2 u all xx

thanks again, ladies.
They say that where there's a down there must be an up and there sure is, I won a tenner on the lottery last night!

Keeping my fingers crossed it's all ok xxx

Aw doll, dunno what to say other than try not to worry too much (which I know is very easy for me to say).

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your big benign result coming through Xx

Back