Found my Goal

jackie2029

I bought a pair of size 18 trousers about 3 weeks ago and had yet to wear them, i tried them on this morning and they were too big ;) so i took them back and 'gulp' asked for a size 12!!!! So ive officially found my goal as the chemist didnt really specify what i should be. So for the world to know I AM GOING TO BE A SIZE 12 AND THAT IS MY GOAL.

OMG what have i done!!!!! lol

Just thought id share that with you cos it makes it more real and more important a goal if i share it. xxxx

What a fab idea i have loads of clothes with labels on!! i will go check out the idea i like it.

You are so brave doing that you go girl!!

Lisaxx

lol not sure about brave! il let u know! xx

It's brilliant! You are obviously so committed to this, you'll be in the size 12 before you know it! I'm 16 now and that's what i want to get down to!

I did the same thing...bought a top yesterday in a Large...a Large for this shop is equal to a size 12 how ridiculous is that! I nearly didn't buy it out of principle lol. But like your trousers...it's there now and we will get in them :D

good for you! i nearly did the same thing the other day, found a lovely dress but only had a size 12 left...i was soooo tempted lol ive not been that size since i was 17! the way you're going you'll be fitting into those trousers in no time! :D

Good Idea, buy lots of clothes and they are your goal. Not sure I am brave enough yet. Would just love to be a 14. In a 16 mostly now, except for tops because of these damn boobs!!! All my 18 clothes look like clown clothes on me!! Good luck with everything.

It's so good to have an end goal in sight.
For me, I bought two pairs of hotpants in a size 10 for my holidays. I can get them up but cant close them!! I'm a 12 right now and have always loved to be a 10.
I'm happy enough considering I was a 16-18.

I bet you'll be so happy when you put those pants on for the first time!!!

You'll be in em in no time!! The only thing your gonna lose is weight xxx

thats a brill idea think thin and you will be, good luck getting to goal jacks

cheers everyone, im a great believer in if you act like youve already lost it, leaves no room for self doubt! xxxxx

good for you i have loads of things i have done that with but never got there untill now, my mind is made up this time to get there, so keep it going you can do it ,

i dont need to go out and buy smaller clothes cos my blooody wardrobe is crammed full of them, i only had 1 pair of pants that would fasten before this miracle diet and now they,re like coco the clowns castoffs lol

If thats your goal pet I hope you score - go for it! xx

Good on ya Jackie, i did the same thing except not a size 12 lol Bought a 14 top and forgot all about it..found it the other day and its big!! Great feeling hun and a great idea xxx

I bought a pair of size 18 trousers about 3 weeks ago and had yet to wear them, i tried them on this morning and they were too big ;) so i took them back and 'gulp' asked for a size 12!!!! So ive officially found my goal as the chemist didnt really specify what i should be. So for the world to know I AM GOING TO BE A SIZE 12 AND THAT IS MY GOAL.

OMG what have i done!!!!! lol

Just thought id share that with you cos it makes it more real and more important a goal if i share it. xxxx
You can do it hunni....twelve is a great size xxx

i can i not do it with this much support! thanks guys
besides i always work best under pressure lol

Lol as is 14 Nic:(:D:D xxx

It is hunni...each to their own babycakes... all depends on your height etc ...i wasnt dissing a 14 hunni ....for me personally its an 8!!! but thats becuase i am a midget xxxxx and i look like a rolly poly at a bigger size xx

Back