Found out im a snacker!

emzy1985

Since starting ww I found out due to tracking that instead of havin meals most days I just snack eating s bit at a time I'm kinda worried just wanted to know if people think it's possible to still lose weight as I'm not going over my points but seem to be eatin alot of low pp snacks instead if real food x x

I dont think there would be anything wrong as long as the snacks are including veg and protein as well as things like carbs.

If you're within your points you should still notice a loss, but you'll notice more of a loss if you're using the points in a healthier way :)

I have a friend who snacks on veg like carrots pepper and kidney beans through the day, and then has a meal in the evening, mostly because it's more convienient for her.

Hey guys I had a wi on Thursday and lost 4.5lbs but I see what u more I'm gonna try and balance my pp better bit worried bout this week wi as I have ate alot of low pp snacks instead of the meal gonna try from today to get meals not snacks and see what happens joined the gym to starting on Wednesday x x

Hey guys I had a wi on Thursday and lost 4.5lbs but I see what u more I'm gonna try and balance my pp better bit worried bout this week wi as I have ate alot of low pp snacks instead of the meal gonna try from today to get meals not snacks and see what happens joined the gym to starting on Wednesday x x

Well done on the weight loss & im sure everything will be fine at the next one. Good luck with swapping snacking for meals. I use to be really bad wtih snacking but mine use to be chocolate and packet of crisps :eek:

i have some days where i wouldnt have a dinner and just snack on cheese and breadsticks,,but i do try to have a 'proper' meal most days

Back