found the best non-cheat-tip..

bye-bigun! said:
fool your own mind....!!

Couldnt resist a bit of chicken earlier as I was cooking and it got me.... I ended up putting some in my mouth and omg yum... but I had already decided i was going to have it, but NOT SWALLOW!!! LOL! Had a good ol chew, savoured the flavour.. and then prompty spat it out and put it in the bin.....

So, i did 'have' my chicken as far as I am concerned... but I didnt consume a morsel..nilch, nadda...

Rekon this could catch on with Yorkie bars??

I told my Sister what I had done and she told me I have a bloody eating disorder!! LOL!.. ;)

Shall I slap a patent on the idea?? LOL!

(this is a bit of jest, as much as I did it I wont be relying on this in the future!!, just thought it was rather funny to share)
xxx

Pmsl !!!!! The amount of times I have done this in the past 6 weeks!!!! I know it's not ideal as this is my 3rd bout of LT after my 2nd daughter and I should know better but your post made me lol. You do move on from that stage, you will get to a point of being comfortable with LT and no longer feel the need to have a mouthful as your content. Wait it out Donna you will be fine, step away from the yorky!!!! :) :)

Ah Donna you're a scream... to be honest guys when you're on this regime even lickin a postage stamp starts to look attractive!!!!!!! Altho have to say i will not let anything pass my mouth just in case it upsets my ketosis.... i sprayed flykiller the other morning and sprayed it into my face by accident.... jeez the pain in my eye was unreal... but i was more upset the spray had landed on my lips and would sabotage my ketosis... now how unreal is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Reckon im a bit deranged at this stage!!!!

LOL!!! I swallowed conditioner once whilst in the shower and when I was on LT although I was almost sick I was so worried i'd be taken out of ketosis!!! :rotflmao:

PMSL!! :) Your siggie pics are amazing Summergurl.. :) I wouldnt even know you were the same person, you look so different in every way, not just weight-wise! you must be over the moon!!!

Donna xx

hehe Thanks. Defo over the moon and its there to remind me just how far I have come when the days are tough.

I look forward to seeing your pics, infact all of yours I love nosing through peoples pictures :giggle: Its one thing I will tell everyone on their weight loss journey, take regular pictures!!!! Everyweek if you can - its so inspiring as sometimes we cant really see the loss on ourselves in the mirror but on a photo its as clear as day :) x

I agree.. I have pics of me at over 19stone and they have been in a box for years.. we got them out the other day to show the kids some and I could have cried! I know I have lost a lot of weight but seeing myself I was ashamed, i really never thought at the time I was really that big! I dont know how though! my size 28 trousers may have been a bit of a clue! LOL! I meant to do pics on Friday but have not had time to get together with my Daughter to help me and here I am almost a stone off and nothing to show for it in the form of piccies! I am gonna make sure I do them tmw on my one week anniversary! :)

Donna xx

My biggest regret about starting this diet is that i was so mortified by my weight that i couldn't bring myself to get out the tape measure and actually see what size my waist, bust, legs etc were.
I really would recommend that people do that as i have no idea at all how much in inches i have lost.
I do have one picture that i can use as a before pic but there are no others in existence.
Summergurl you look fantastic and your loss is so amazing and very inspiring. I look forward to the day i don't run away from the camera lol xx

Oooh i started around the 19st mark, 19st6.5lbs to be precise. I never realised just how big I was untill I saw pics - remarkable isnt it how we never really understood just how big we were! x

Not forgetting summergurl is now running over 11 miles at a time.......hats off to you girl.

Definitely a great idea to take lots of pics on your journey, and regularly measure yourself too. Some weeks when the loss is low, it will be surprising how many inches you lose.

Good luck to you all on your LT Journeys.

10miles from next week not quite 11 yet :giggle:

Thats my ULTIMATE goal when I am fitter in weight and my back is sorted.. I used to HATE PE at school and was always last in cross country.. and always fell thru the finish line with chaffed legs! LOL Oh the beauty of it all!!! ;)

Anyway, I had a personal trainer and used to love my gym workouts before my back went.. we live in the country now and have some beautiful scenery and tracks and I would love to just put the kids to bed for the night and go out for a run.. or a jog... but without killing myself or dreading going!

10 miles is amazing!!! I would love to do a sponsored 'after fat and back op' run, tell everyone my pity story LOL and raise lots of cash for the local kids charity and feel really good about achieving something for myself but also others! I will do this, I have wanted to for about 8 years!!!

Kepe up the good work people! :) xxx

I'd say go for it bigun. I'd love to tell people my story of how I was almost 20stone and now 12st something I'm running my first half marathon in may. I'm doing it to raise money and awareness for alzheimers too.

If you want it - go for it. We can acheive anything if we set our minds to it :)

Hi Buy Bigun
Well it didn't offend me, i did it alot in the beginning, purely out of habit. popping bits of this and that in my mouth when cooking, realising what i'd done and then spitting into the bin. i know that food can be the Devils work. but arent we all grown ups and responsbile for our own discisions, eat it, don't eat it, its about freedom of choice, we dont' have to act upon everything that we read:rolleyes:
Just my opinion
Sam:)

Back