ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

I always thought that aswel. I kept losing a pound then gaining and I was so confused because I tracked and weighed everything. One week I decided to do an experiment and use every single one of my weeklies and I lost 3.5lb at wi and I haven't looked back

Ciara is definitely in the More IS More Club ;-) x

Good luck :D

So weighed in!!!!!! 9.8 :) another pound gone forever :) so I set goals for August and I stuck to them... I'm 6 pounds lighter and much fitter and exercising more and eating much cleaner :) so guys what r our goals for September.... I'd like to lose another 4/5 pounds in September and keep going with my exercising!!!

So weighed in!!!!!! 9.8 :) another pound gone forever :) so I set goals for August and I stuck to them... I'm 6 pounds lighter and much fitter and exercising more and eating much cleaner :) so guys what r our goals for September.... I'd like to lose another 4/5 pounds in September and keep going with my exercising!!!

Whoop Whoop for 1lb off :) Yey for meeting your goals too, I remember when it was the 1st August and you were setting them! Great September Goals too :) Im hoping to get to goal in September ;-) x PS-How far have u got till Goal? X

Well done on WI. That's brilliant! And reaching your goal. Yey.
To be honest I'd really like 4.5 lbs good by end of Sept. (Then another 1lb for my sisters wedding following week). :D
Good luck hon.

I want to be bout 9.3 or 9.4 so I've about another 5 pounds to go

About same as me then. I'm 9st 7.5 since yesterday. :D
Great. We can keep each other motivated. :D

Excellent bo... Do u find the weight loss is slowing down? Also what height r u if u don't mind me asking??? I'm only 5 foot 2

Excellent bo... Do u find the weight loss is slowing down? Also what height r u if u don't mind me asking??? I'm only 5 foot 2

Ya definitely. Harder to loose it. I lost 1.5 this week but I'd put on 1lb week thanks to TOTM...
Hoping for a good one this week.
I'm 5ft 4.
I got to goal 5years ago (can't believe it was that long ago) and was 9st 4 and looked amazing (pardon the self praise) but my WW leader (I only go to the odd class) said 9st2 at most shud be my goal so I put 9st 1 on here.
And agree to be honest. I don't think I look 6.5lbs from goal though I suppose that's still alot so who knows what it'll do to my body shape... :D

Brona x

Nice to hav someone so similar to myself... I got to 9st 4 myself three years ago and after my father passed away I went up to almost 12 stone... But I'm nearly back at goal myself and very happy :) here's to an awesome week!!!!

Sorry to hear bout your dad. x

But onwards and downwards!
We‘ll get there. I'd love to do most of it before my sisters wedding October 5th but to be honest I'm doing this for me so if it takes a bit longer, so be it :D

I want to be bout 9.3 or 9.4 so I've about another 5 pounds to go

Oooooo so close you can almost taste if! I'm 4 11 so the shortie of the group! X

Nice to hav someone so similar to myself... I got to 9st 4 myself three years ago and after my father passed away I went up to almost 12 stone... But I'm nearly back at goal myself and very happy :) here's to an awesome week!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, I got to goal last year and then lost my Brother, my Nan and had a Car accident and piled quite a bit of it back on! X

Morning girls.... Had the busiest week ever!!!!! Didn't even get to check Facebook :( so I weighed in and I'm still 9.8 but I just got my TOTM this morning so my question is..... Can this affect weight loss????

Back