ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

Thanks I'm really happy with myself / I hav to say. So today's eating was a bit erratic but hav only had 24pp so not too bad. For tea I'm gonna hav two boiled eggs and wil go into my weeklies for them

Thanks I'm really happy with myself / I hav to say. So today's eating was a bit erratic but hav only had 24pp so not too bad. For tea I'm gonna hav two boiled eggs and wil go into my weeklies for them

Will u have anything with the Boiled Eggs? X

No I didn't have anything with them as I wasn't overly hungry and I'm going shopping today so it was a case of using up what was in the fridge. Also I always try and hav one non carb meal every second day r so. It helps me. How is everybody doing today???? Official weigh in for me tomorrow!!!!!

No I didn't have anything with them as I wasn't overly hungry and I'm going shopping today so it was a case of using up what was in the fridge. Also I always try and hav one non carb meal every second day r so. It helps me. How is everybody doing today???? Official weigh in for me tomorrow!!!!!

You're good having a non carb meal, I have carbs at every meal lol! Good Luck for WI tomorrow :) x

I still eat my points but do try to hav one carb free meal. Like for my tea today I'm having chicken and cashew nuts from Chinese which is 9pp but I'm having no rice, noodles or chips with it :)

I still eat my points but do try to hav one carb free meal. Like for my tea today I'm having chicken and cashew nuts from Chinese which is 9pp but I'm having no rice, noodles or chips with it :)

Mmmmm I love the Chinese dishes with Cashew Nuts, they always taste so scrummy Im the sauce! Yum Yum! X PS-I can't resist Chow Mein when I have Chinese lol x

I love the chow mein too but the noodles make it high in points I think.

I love the chow mein too but the noodles make it high in points I think.

Mushroom or Mixed Veg Chow Mein is 8pp. I think it's well worth that I think.x

Haven't had a Chinese in so long I love the cashew nut dish that's one of ny fav and I also like chow mein

Hey girls... Had a busy weekend but all going well. I am now 9stone 9pounds so about 7 pounds to target!!!! It's going good. I'm exercising and eating great. How r u all

Hey girls... Had a busy weekend but all going well. I am now 9stone 9pounds so about 7 pounds to target!!!! It's going good. I'm exercising and eating great. How r u all

Well Done Sweetie on the Diet and Exercise front! I bet you're feeling good to be so close to Target! X

well done hun you are nearly there you can almost touch your goal. Its a great feeling. keep up the fab work

Hey all still going great!!!! I'm looking forward to weighing in on Saturday... Can I ask u guys how much u wud lose per week as I'm finding one pound r so pretty slow

Hey all still going great!!!! I'm looking forward to weighing in on Saturday... Can I ask u guys how much u wud lose per week as I'm finding one pound r so pretty slow

I've lost a mixture between 0.5,1 & 2, the two 0.5 weeks where I used no Weeklies and the rest have been 1 & 2. X Looking forward to Saturdays Result :) x

So using up most or all of the weeklies is a good thing then??? That's interesting

So using up most or all of the weeklies is a good thing then??? That's interesting

Definitely is for me :) And a few of the other girls on here.x

Guys is that where I hav been going wrong??? I always thought I shud save weeklies and my losses hav been small.....

I always thought that aswel. I kept losing a pound then gaining and I was so confused because I tracked and weighed everything. One week I decided to do an experiment and use every single one of my weeklies and I lost 3.5lb at wi and I haven't looked back

Back