ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

Hi :)

I'm not sure it would have a long term affect on weight loss, but plenty of people get water retention & don't see losses during their totm. Fingers crossed for double next time!

When are you getting married & what's your goal weight??

Yea I know I always gain anything between 2-3lb during my totm

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well that makes me feel a bit better. I am getting married on the 7th of December and I've about 6 pounds to lose x

Hello everyone, I started WW 1 week ago had weigh in this evening and lost 2.5lbs ive got 2 stone to lose in exactly 1 year as im also getting marred!!! Im going to re-evaluate my target when im down 2 stone as no only do i want a nice body for my dress but im getting married in mexico and need a nice bikini bod..im feeling really moivated reading all your posts...xxx

Hey there princess jade and fellow bride to be!!!! We can totally do this x x x

Hey Sweetie, Ive been AWOL lately but just checking in to see how you're getting on? X

Oh serena not too good. I'm the exact same weight. So I'm stil 9.8 which is super but I haven't lost weight in weeks!!!! Thinking of going carb free for a few days to jolt the system.

Oh serena not too good. I'm the exact same weight. So I'm stil 9.8 which is super but I haven't lost weight in weeks!!!! Thinking of going carb free for a few days to jolt the system.

Looking on the bright side, at least you haven't gained!!! I could never do Carb Free, I pretty much have carbs at every meal lol! Hope it gives u the kickstart u need.x

Hope you get tHe kick start you need but no need to be ashamed of staying the same. Its maintaining after all. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back