ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm looking forward to it too.... Will b interesting to see where I'm starting....I'm feeling so positive about it all today......

Menu plan for today:

Brekkie- 2 weetabix and low fat milk- 5pp

Lunch- ham wrap and tayto- 8pp

Dinner- spaghetti Bol - 11pp

Snacks- fruit and yogurt- 2pp

Exactly 26pp if it works out.... Which it will x

Of course it will cos you're on it! Positive Thinking! X

Well done with your menu today all sounds yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey girls.... Breakfast and lunch all according to plan so far..... I'm so so looking forward to weigh in and meeting tomorrow. I'm guessing I'm about ten stone so I hope it's no more than that.... How is everybody else's day going for them??????

Hey girls.... Breakfast and lunch all according to plan so far..... I'm so so looking forward to weigh in and meeting tomorrow. I'm guessing I'm about ten stone so I hope it's no more than that.... How is everybody else's day going for them??????

I'm doing good :) Other than a numb bum from sitting in the car! X

Here to subscribe :) You are doing great so far, planning a wedding can be stressful alright, but the weight will give you another thing to focus on. Good look tomorrow in your WI

I never had dumplings either obvioulsy not an Irish thing, its amazing the different foods between two countries so close together i never had clotted cream either oh and fluff :)

Yeah that's so true I'm in Ireland too and never heard of dumplings in stew :) yeah the wedding planning is going great.... I was chatting to a girl yesterday who is getting married next week and she said she had wanted to lose another stone and she actually looks amazing as she is but I don't want to regret a thing on my big day. I want to b able to look back and say well at least I did my best.... I no in terms of my wedding day overall the weight means very little but I want to b confident and happy :) I'm sure u guys know what I'm talking about x

Very welcome sweet as pie to join in n chat :)

Seriously craving a chow me in right now..... I no it says they r only 9pp but I don't no about that coz I always feel so sluggish after it but I'd love one... I have the daily points allowance for it but am I better to just make my own spag Bol as I had planned?????

Seriously craving a chow me in right now..... I no it says they r only 9pp but I don't no about that coz I always feel so sluggish after it but I'd love one... I have the daily points allowance for it but am I better to just make my own spag Bol as I had planned?????

I'm afraid to say but I love a good Chow Mein! I always have Mixed Veg Chow Mein and Stir Fried Mixed Veg for 12pp mmmmmmm! Sorry, I'm not being much help am I lol. X

No I know what you mean serena...it's so yummy but I think I'll hold out this eve and just cook here.

No I know what you mean serena...it's so yummy but I think I'll hold out this eve and just cook here.

Good Girl! Stay Strong! I'm just a bad influence lol, the only reason I said do it is cos if I don't give in to my cravings I end up eating without thinking abut the consequences! I've regularly given in to cravings on WW, spending 30pp on Dominos and 35pp on Meringues lol x

Yeah well we hav to b realistic too... I weigh in tomorrow morning so I guess if I can hold off til tomorrow eve ill hav it then for sure x

Yeah well we hav to b realistic too... I weigh in tomorrow morning so I guess if I can hold off til tomorrow eve ill hav it then for sure x

And I bet it will be the best Chinese you've ever tasted! X

Yea itl all be worth it when you look a million dollars on your wedding day and let's face it they are pics that you have to look at for the rest of your life! I 100% think you can get to goal for your big day without a doubt!
Mmmm chow mein sounds fab I was only talking about them in work today lol

Thanks Everton well u must b so happy that u r at goal now for ur wedding so I no it will b worth it.... Like in the evenings when I'm bored or tired and ill want to binge I just need to think of the bigger picture and of my big day

Hi

Hope you don't mind me posting, I am getting married in 11 weeks time and I have started sticking wedding to do lists to the fridge along with my goals so every time I am going to look for something to eat im reminded why I am doing this and i end up walking away and eating a banana or something xx

Hi nat nat!!! Ur very welcome to join us here.... I'm only on day 2 at the moment and will b weighing in officially tomorrow. 11 weeks will just fly u must b so excited... Do u hav a goal in mind? I want to lose 1 stone b4 my big day x

Yay for team wedding bod!!! Always remember why you walked through those doors of the ww meeting! I have a countdown board on my fireplace that a neighbour made for me so it's a constant reminder of why I'm doing this and also how long iv left to get to goal

That's such a good idea Everton..... The lightest I've ever been as an adult is 9st 4lbs so if u cud reach that or even a pound or two lower I wud b so so happy

Back